Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:16 PM

His Neighbor's Wife - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Neighbor's Wife (295587 Views)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / My Neighbor's Girlfriend / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Asco9ty5(f): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rosemary33:
I have been granted access again. grin
I think I have to check what is leading to this ban, so it doesn't happen again.

I will repost when I get home today.

On an exciting note... grin my marriage will be twelve years tomorrow kiss kiss kiss

It's been amazing.
Congratulations ma, cheers to more beautiful years...
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Counter24(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rosemary33:
I think I have to check what is leading to this ban, so it doesn't happen again.

On an exciting note... grin my marriage will be twelve years tomorrow kiss kiss kiss

It's been amazing.

Omo....
12 years noe be beans for this school wey you dey... Nah correct Mâmà you be oo.
I wish you more grace and goodness from God to continue adding more spices to your institution and your offsprings . Amen !!!

6 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Dacaller: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
congratulations ma on ur wedding anniversary.,...mine is 10 yrs

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by johnjerome(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
A big congratulations to you mummy rosemary on ur 12th Anniversary #JohnJerome_cares��

3 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Lilly4endu(f): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
congratulations ma'ma, happy wedding anniversary in addy.

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by cyndy1000(f): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Congratulations Ma wish many more fruitful years to celebrate

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by mrmannothot: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rosemary33:

It's been amazing.
congrats Anty Rosie

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by VULCAN(m): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Congrats on your anniversary.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by unitysheart(m): 1:47am On Oct 25, 2020
Happy Wedding Anniversary

Rosemary33

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by ThemiAddyson(m): 4:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Congrats on your 12th Wedding Anniversary...wishing you more peaceful and loving years to celebrate

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by RUKKYPRINCESS: 5:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary
May God continue to bless and uphold your marriage in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nickibeauty(f): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Happy wedding Anniversary ,the blessing of the Lord will never leave your family.

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Abosede512(f): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, many more fruitful years to come

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Samamerc(f): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2020
Happy 12th wedding anniversary dear. Wish you many more fruitful years to celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Lizzyypam(f): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary ma'am

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by BigDebbie: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Happy anniversary ma'am

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Jenna3(f): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Happy anniversary ma'am, may your home continue to be blessed

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by princesshansy(f): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary Ma

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by sheba222(f): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
happy anniversary ma.

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by oyinella(f): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wow! congrats sisi Rosie, your marriage will soon be a teenager, �. God bless and keep you guys together in love and good health, you will not shed bitter tears over your kids in Jesus name, amen. hugs and kisses

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by skubido(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wow, I congratulobia ma

More of God in your family

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by SpiceyD2020: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary op, more years of marital blissfulness

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by centmanuel(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rosemary33:

It's been amazing.

Wow!!! congratulations Rosie on your wedding anniversary today. May your family experience more and more to come in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by centmanuel(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dacaller:
congratulations ma on ur wedding anniversary.,...mine is 10 yrs

Wow!!!!
Congratulations to you Dacaller. may your children's children be round around your table just like the olive branches in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Serafeal(f): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Congratulations Rosesyy!

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by DYSEL2020: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
I really do luv the story, pls keep it up.i can't wait 2 read the remaining parts.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by duchessvikki0(f): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Congratulations ma, more blessings as the years go by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by mercyymai(f): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pls ma @OP, when will you post theising chapter.

I have being checking and checking

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by PrudySara(f): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wow...
12years!.
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary Rosemary33, may God continue to bless and keep your home!..

We're still waiting on the deleted update though!

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by FortunateB(f): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Happy marriage anniversary. May God continue to keep your home.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 12:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Mehn! see love... I am so overwhelmed.
thank you all so, so much. I may not begin to reply everyone individually but know that my heart is touched by the love you all have shown me on this special day.

thank you, thank you and thank you.

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2020
Chapter 39.

Morgan regarded her as she sashayed from one end of the kitchen unit to the other, humming a tune while picking baby bottles and dumping them in a sterilizer. She looked so calm, so angelic in her flowing house dress, her surprising dark thick curls was firmly held up in a single bun. Last night he had taken pleasure locking his fingers in the lustrous mash, pilling off the bond and allowed it scatter on the pillow.

With one leg crossed over the other, he leaned on the door frame, his hand dipped inside the pocket of his jogger. He licked the remnants of her off his lips and shook his head. He had no idea he was married to such a sexually wild woman, looking at her now, she looked nothing like the woman that had begged him to push in harder…harder, inside her.

“Hey…”

She finally turned and saw him.

“You keep sneaking up on me.” She added.

“A habit I love so much. It gives me the time to watch you.”

She was so white. Ivory white. He didn’t know that skin could be so luminous, so translucent. Last night, her whiteness had even glowed brighter under the brightness of the moon that had crept around the edges of the curtain and had dropped on her skin. She was a statue; an African goddess came to life in his hands.

“Well?” she shrugged. Blushing beet red.

“Looking at you, all I can think of is being inside of you, making you smile and screaming my name like you did last night.”

Beleaguered by lust. His f*cking mood, looking at that baby-like face and glistering eyes, was to haul her off the ground, settled her on the granite cast kitchen unit, eat her p*ssy over and over again, slurping up the juice off her labia and sucking her clit so intensely until both of them would get soaked in her squirt. Then he would f*ck her deep and hard with her legs hanging on his neck.

“Oh, God! You are so, so crazy. You know that?”

Yes. He knew. Nobody should blame him. This woman had taken every normalcy away from his life.

“I know, and you have the cure.”

He walked toward her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Last night was the most erotic, and blissful night of his life, he’d spend hours exploring every part of her. Discovering sweet spots. Now he was afraid she had trapped him- sucking her nectar had done this damage, nobody warned him about getting involved with her kind. Little wonder her ex couldn’t let her go, who would taste of her and walk away- no matter the short period, without losing his mind.

“I thought I love you before, now I practically worship you.”

Did it sound extreme? Again, nobody should blame him. He’d never experienced such overwhelming physical desire and spiritual connection. He wanted her so close, the heat of her body against his.

A strong man he was, but Akwaugo seemed to be his weakness and it scared him he was losing himself and loving too much. Wasn’t there a warning about a man allowing himself to love more than his woman?

“Please don’t break my heart, beautiful one.”

She had her hands around his neck and her face, a breath away from his. “I won’t. I promise you.”

“You always threaten me with walking away at any little challenge, it hurts me so much when you do that.”

“I am not going anywhere Obim. You are my husband, have you forgotten?”

“That is good to hear.”

He grabbed her head and kissed her hard on the lips. Her moaning kept drawing him…even if he wanted to pull away, her soft whimpering kept him deepening the kiss.

What would the world say? The powerful Morgan, weak in the hands of a woman? No, he wasn’t weak, if he was- he wouldn’t have her with him as his wife, he would have let her go at the sight of the troubles surrounding her.

They wouldn’t understand, but he wasn’t weak. He only found love. Something he knew nothing about while growing up as an orphan, a boy whose parents left alone, unannounced. And had struggled in a foreign land to build what he had now. The only woman he once got involved with left him too when he was beginning to discover love, filling him with guilt and regrets.

“Let us go back to bed.” He grunted.

“Hm..hm. you said we have an appointment with the police commissioner today by nine am.” She pushed him away, slightly.

He pulled her against his chest again. “That can wait. I can always reschedule that meeting and the commissioner would gladly accept.
But you, my darling, I want you now.”

She giggled. A melodious sound that heightened his need. “No…what is wrong with you?”

“I am a man with an urgent need.” He tightened his grip around her, preventing her from wiggling away. “We can have it here if you don’t want the bed.”

“Jesus!”

“Yes, Jesus”

“What of the staff?!”

“They don’t get to this side of the house if not invited.” He tilted his head to the side and gave her a gentle bite on the neck. She giggled.

“What do I do with you, Morgan Ochudo?”

“Spread for me here my love, let me make you squirm with pleasure.”

That got her. He could see the sudden hunger in her oceanic eyes. something told him they would be having a long, lazy pleasurable day after all.

“I have this feeling you would get addicted to this thing.” He lifted her from the floor and settled her on the unit. She parted her legs to accommodate him.

“I think I am already. I think I am.”

“First of all, I want to apologize for what we have put you and your…” The commissioner glanced at Akwugo, who was seated by his side in the plain office. Forced a smile and focused back on him. “…your lovely, fiancée.”

“Wife.” He corrected with an air of ‘As a matter of fact.’

“Yes. Wife. Forgive me, sir.” The man chuckled uncomfortably.

“So, talk to me.”

“Yes sir. Like I briefed you earlier. We have three persons connected to the attempted murder of you and your…wife. And the three are here with us now.” He smiled broadly. His voice was parched. Like someone who’d fry his throat.

Oh, forgive my manners, what do I offer you? You know… it's not everyday one gets a visit from a man like you.” The man remarked cheerfully.

Morgan wasn’t sure the man wanted to offer them anything. Sitting there for twenty minutes and he was just reluctantly asking, not that he was interested anyway, what could he possibly offer? The man knew that too. They always do. Only very few would insist on him leaving their office with at least a bottle of wine or would bring one for him.

“Don’t worry. We are not here to make merry.”

“And you ma’am?”

“I am fine” Akwaugo assured.

The man leaned forward; his arms clasped before him on top of the table. “Yes. It didn’t take us much time to nail Ms. Tokumbo. She was about to sneak out of the country by night!”

The man guffawed. A peal of laughter that sounded like a locally fabricated grinding machine.

“That’s very good, Mr Commissioner. you don’t know how glad I am to hear this.”

“She is still insisting that she knows nothing about it, threatening to sue you and the whole police force.”

“Let her bring it on. Tell her to go ahead and sue.”

He felt Akwa’s soft palm on his thigh, giving him a gentle squeeze.

“She said she had the best of lawyers.” The commissioner added.

Crazy woman with an overrated, over-bloated ego. If only she knew she would end up complicating her life.

“Has his father showed any interest in the case?”

“Not yet. And I don’t know why.”

Good. The old man did well by staying away. He, on the other hand, wouldn’t want to offend the jolly fellow, but someone had to pay for the attempt made on his life and that of his lady, unfortunately- his daughter had volunteered to become the devil. It was time to show the lady how mean he could be.

“What of the others?” Akwaugo asked.

“The other lady has given us maximum corporation so far. She was very useful and instrumental in our investigation. The security guy knows little.”

“Is there no way you can let the security man and the other lady go?”

Silence.

The two men turned towards her.

“We are following procedure ma’am, and as such, all suspects must remain in our custody till we are done without investigation. This is a case of attempted murder; it is not something those involved would easily walk out from.”

A meaningful break. While Akwaugo, his wife, the good Samaritan, gave him the cute puppy stare. What does she want? To drop this case? That would be madness. He wouldn’t do that- not on this life. Nobody makes attempt on their lives and walk away.

As they settled in the car and heading back home, she raised it again and he dismissed her with a wave of the hand.

“No matter how we see it, she is still my sister…”

“Is that what she really is to you? Does she see you as a sister and had readily offered a poisoned drink to you?”

“But she didn’t know it was poisoned!”

“Tell that to Olaedo, my little daughter.” He scuffed. “Of course, she knew. If not outright, she must have suspected a thing or two, yet she had chosen to proceed. Do you think I don’t know that lady? Back there in Nnewi, when you used her phone to contact me? She had always used you to get something for herself.”

How could she not know when people use her? It baffled him that she could still suggest the release of that girl after what she said the girl had put her through. Not to even think of why she should think of giving the girl such amount of money without thinking if the girl was trying to dupe her.

“I can’t do what you are asking of me, my Queen. It’s high time people stopped taking you for granted.”

Allow people to walk away with bullshits, and they would return to take your possessions. But show them you can bite, and they wouldn’t dare cross your part.

But she wouldn’t understand that.

She wouldn’t understand that he was protecting her.

Her father hit the police station like a mini-tornado, after a long call from the police commissioner and another one to Morgan.

“The reason why I decide to condescend so low as to come here, to save your ass is because of the family! I told you to stay put! But what did you do? You chose to run away like a frightened puppy, now look at you?”

The old man had forgotten he was the one who arranged for the trip for her. Now he came in, sited opposite her to bellow like a bull.
“What would you have me do?”

She hated the place, the policemen and women that snared at her and bared their teeth whenever she demanded something. It was as if they had been waiting for her- the gloat on their faces spoke volume. Rich man pikin, they had been referring to her.

“Admit your wrong! Say it was a mistake! Apologize to the man and his lady and all this will be over!”

That would never happen! Just who the f*ck does Morgan Ochudo think he is? And that little miss pretty face of his. Why would she apologize to any of them?

She Madonna Tokumbo.

Daughter of Honorable Tokumbo. If her father would drop dead that minute, she would inherit everything- that would be if his new LovePeddler who was pregnant would allow that. And if his two illegitimate sons would turn their eyes away. But she had her own money, two mansions in Lekki, one in Banana Island and three empty plots of land.

“I will not do that, daddy. Are you out of your mind? Do you know what that would mean?”

The press would carry the story like wildfire. And that would be the end of her. Her business. How would society describe her? Not to talk about what bloggers would do with her name.

“You are the one who is out of your mind. You have been out of your mind since you defiled my order of letting that young man be! You were so Hot that you lost your good sense of reasoning!”
“Why are you really here, daddy?”

She wasn’t sure anymore what brought the man to the station. He said he had spoken to the commissioner and had also called the bastard, Morgan.

“To warn you. Fix this or I will be forced to abandon you here to your fate. Admit you're wrong, apologize to these people and let me press him to settle out of court!”

Did he want an apology? Well, screw him! He would not get that from her. Madonna wasn’t anybody’s little puppy. If her father wouldn’t help her out of this, then she would find a way somehow.

She sat on the wooden bench, head in hand, and from the corner of her eyes, she watched her father walked out.

She was done talking anyway.

What she felt now was frustration. Anger ate her up like fire would do a dry wood. Why would she allow this to happen to her?
Why?

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.