Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

His Neighbor's Wife - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Neighbor's Wife (295584 Views)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / My Neighbor's Girlfriend / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by bimberry1307(f): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thanks mummy, for the update.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by BigDebbie: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thanks for the update Rosie

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by extremelygolden: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Rosemary33:
You are right. i will make the change when I start editing and rewriting.

Welcome back, ma.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Lakesc: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2020
Great update...
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2020
Thanks for the update ma’am
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Thanks for the update ma'am but you didn't tell us what he did to make it better. Waiting patiently for that.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Adeola25:
Thanks for the update ma'am but you didn't tell us what he did to make it better. Waiting patiently for that.
me looking at you like

7 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Clustergist: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
� Intimacy �
�[My Virgin Girlfriend]�

By: Blessing D writes

�Prologue �
Meet Charlie Bran, the only son of his wealthy parents.

Pampered and spoiled, made to believe he could have anything he wants.

He is the world’s best musician and a song writer. That happens to be the only good thing Charlie could do right apart from screwing different ladies.

Yea, what do you expect from a spoiled guy like him?

As far as you’re attractive to him you’ll get a chance to have a taste of not only his d**k but also his money.

He spends money anyhow too. Tho he is spoilt, he doesn’t forget to help the poor and needy.

His act earned him a lot of awards, and a lot of crazy fans.

Whenever he hosts a show or is invited to perform on stage, the number of people that attends are in thousands and millions.

Yea, that’s how loved he is despite his ugly behaviours.

His act of screwing attractive and pretty girls earned him a child from one of his numerous celebrity girlfriends.

Here on the other hand is Rosana Pedro.

A model and a chief.

From a middle class family and a very pretty and attractive young lady.

She happens to be one of Charlie’s fan but its not as if she’s so deep into him like her other friends and colleagues.

They can virtually kill to spend a night with Charlie, and you no what a night means, its doesn’t only come with pleasure but also plenty cash.

Fate did its part on the two celebrities and they crossed part.

When Charlie set his eyes on her it was as if the whole world stopped moving.

He couldn’t see any other person expect her.

But on Rosana part, she was damn happy to see him but was too shy to stand him so she left.

Throughout the whole week Charlie couldn’t do a thing, her image just kept popping into his head and later on after inquiring about her, he decided to go for her….

But was met with a no.

Along the line Charlie did something that he regretted his whole life.

He did something he wasn’t meant to do because of her constant rejection…

Something that could make Rosana hate him for life.

He took something away from her..

Something so precious…

You wanna know what he did and if they will get together…..Click on the like button.

Note: it’s different from the short story own

Click on the link for episode 1���

https://clustergist.com/intimacy-18-episode-1/
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Don't mind me... still waiting anxiously
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Counter24(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Clustergist:
� Intimacy �
�[My Virgin Girlfriend]�

�Prologue �

He is the world’s best musician and a song writer. That happens to be the only good thing Charlie could do right apart from screwing different ladies.

Yea, what do you expect from a spoiled guy like him?

As far as you’re attractive to him you’ll get a chance to have a taste of not only his d**k but also his money.

He spends money anyhow too. Tho he is spoilt, he doesn’t forget to help the poor and needy.

His act earned him a lot of awards, and a lot of crazy fans.

Whenever he hosts a show or is invited to perform on stage, the number of people that attends are in thousands and millions.

Yea, that’s how loved he is despite his ugly behaviours.

His act of screwing attractive and pretty girls earned him a child from one of his numerous celebrity girlfriends.

Here on the other hand is Rosana Pedro.

A model and a chief.

From a middle class family and a very pretty and attractive young lady.

She happens to be one of Charlie’s fan but its not as if she’s so deep into him like her other friends and colleagues.

They can virtually kill to spend a night with Charlie, and you no what a night means, its doesn’t only come with pleasure but also plenty cash.

Fate did its part on the two celebrities and they crossed part.

When Charlie set his eyes on her it was as if the whole world stopped moving.

He couldn’t see any other person expect her.

But on Rosana part, she was damn happy to see him but was too shy to stand him so she left.

Throughout the whole week Charlie couldn’t do a thing, her image just kept popping into his head and later on after inquiring about her, he decided to go for her….

But was met with a no.

Along the line Charlie did something that he regretted his whole life.

He did something he wasn’t meant to do because of her constant rejection…

Something that could make Rosana hate him for life.

He took something away from her..

Something so precious…

You wanna know what he did and if they will get together…..Click on the like button.

Why are you Spamming this post ...
So wrong of you !!!
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by doctorbrainy(f): 1:14am On Nov 06, 2020
Hello madam Rose, I love your story. You are hot
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Clustergist:
� Intimacy �
�[My Virgin Girlfriend]�

�Prologue �

Nice storyline, but you shouldn't do this here please.

It is not right.

3 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Adeola25:
Don't mind me... still waiting anxiously
no wahala, next episode will drop tonight.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2020
doctorbrainy:
Hello madam Rose, I love your story. You are hot
see me see blushing kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2020
The next episode will be posted tonight, or the wee hours of the morning, you know my style na grin grin.

Meanwhile, if you have not read my published work on Okadabooks and Amazon (or any other online bookstore) please do.

My story "One more night" sells at 800 naira on Okadabooks and $2.90 on other platforms.

Also don't forget to leave a review. I need it to make more sales.

I love una plentiful grin grin

3 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Dacaller: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2020
Rosemary33:
no wahala, next episode will drop tonight.

thanks in advance....
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by CaptainMarvel(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rosemary33.

This is my very first time of following a nairaland literature story, and I must confess, your writing and imaginative skills is way beyond what I expect from Naraland's scope. Its superb. Your suspense is captivating. You're in Chimamanda's league, with just a little touch of editing.
More ink to your pen.

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
CaptainMarvel:
Rosemary33.

This is my very first time of following a nairaland literature story, and I must confess, your writing and imaginative skills is way beyond what I expect from Naraland's scope. Its superb. Your suspense is captivating. You're in Chimamanda's league, with just a little touch of editing.
More ink to your pen.
thank you so much. I will edit and rewriting the whole story when I finish it.

I write on the move, every fresh chapter per day, as I don't have time to seat down and write properly. Please you guys should forgive me o

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by bimberry1307(f): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rosemary33:
thank you so much. I will edit and rewriting the whole story when I finish it.

I write on the move, every fresh chapter per day, as I don't have time to seat down and write properly. Please you guys should forgive me o
Ha! Forgive you ke! Don't worry, we'll manage you like that grin
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 12:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Chapter 41.

Regret was immediate:

Madonna Tokumbo regretted sleeping with the warden asshole for the umpteenth time since she arrived there. Why didn’t she get it before? The vermin would never do anything to get her out of there.

He had promised to speak to the police DCO on her behalf who would, in turn, speak to the DPO.

She stared at him, sleeping on his back with his mouth slightly opened and a line of spittle drooling down his mouth.

She hissed. What had she gotten herself into? How many of the men there knew how fast she was ready to Bleep her way out of there and how many would want to take the advantage?

She had sworn the buffoon to secrecy, yet, the way other male guards and even the DCO leered at her, she suspected that the idiot must have been running his mouth.

It had started with the man gawking at her each time he walked by her cell, she had a special one, a privilege which her personality did earn her. She had gotten the message and concluded it could be her ticket to freedom.

Who would want to remain in this shithole awaiting the Judge’s final verdict? Her lawyers had tried to secure bail for her based on self-recognition but the court had denied her that, demanding for two Sureties instead. Her father had refused to show up and no other allay had approached the court on her behalf.

It was all Morgan’s doing, everyone was afraid of him, none of them wanted to enter into his bad book. They had left her here- friends and business partners alike.

So, she did decide to fight the best way she knew how. She had lured the man into her cell one of those nights and had taken his dirty prick in her mouth. He didn’t last up to two minutes and he poured his juice all over her face.

“What do you want?” he was so eager to do anything. It wasn’t every day a man got cleaned up by a classy millionaire lady like her, and the man knew that.

“I want out of here.”

“But your case is still in court. I heard you have been denied bail.”

“I know that!” she had retorted, spatting out sperm that trickled down her lips. “I feel you can do something for me, get me to meet the DPO or something, you understand what I mean.” The man had nodded vigorously.

The man was no fool. Neither was she.

“The court has your case now, I don’t think there is anything anybody can do except that big man decides to settle out of court.”

Who was he to tell her the process involved in this type of case? She had been in a worse situation and had shaken it off as if it was a mere mosquito bite. But it was daddy that came through, a voice whispered.

“There is nothing impossible with the kind of money I am willing to offer to both you and the DPO, once I get out of here, everyone would smile.”

She saw the man’s eyes widened.

“How are you going to convince the DPO?” He’d asked.

The same way I am convincing you, idiot!

As if the man read her mind, he asked; “You want to f*ck him in exchange of your freedom?”

She frowned. “How can you say that?”

“Don’t worry madam, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Isn’t it what you big girls do? F*ck big Oga's at the top for a favor?”

She felt slightly offended. She had earned every damn success she had to her name. sleeping with big Oga’s, as he put it, only happened when money failed or when the Oga involved had enough money and wanted her cookie instead.

“I will arrange for that. But you have to go through the DCO first. He will then speak to the DPO on your behalf. The matter would be taken up from there.”

“Oh, thank you so much. You will not regret this, I promise you.”

She had dreamt of seeing the look on Morgan’s face when she would walk into his office a free woman, without his or her father impute.

She would do everything to make sure this case brings nothing but shame and mockery to him. Her lawyers were competent, just that they were slow, she needed to speed things up from her end.

“But I must have my share of the coochie.” The man had said wryly.

Bastard!

He was seizing this opportunity to eat from an expensive pot.

“I just gave you a Mouth Gig, you should be happy with that.”

“And my Oga will get the real thing? No. I want what you will eventually give him.”

It was Morgan’s fault, he would have ended this and they both would have forgotten that this ever happened. Now she had to bring herself to the level of a common LovePeddler just to get out of here. And her father didn’t care either. Catching cruise with that little pregnant street slut.

She would show them all, or so she thought. Now she wasn’t sure, many times she’d allow the warden to hump her from different angles. What he did to her all those times was unimaginable, yet she felt the man wasn’t making any headway.

“You have to be patient, these things don’t just happen now, I have to prepare what to say to the DCO first.”

Two freaking months and nothing. She had not been summoned by either the DCO or the DPO.

She stared at the man again. he had sucked in the spittle and had closed his mouth. She picked his watch and checked the time, 3;47. She should be getting out of his room by now.

It had been like that since they started- he would sneak her out of the cell when he was sure the guards had gone home or to their quarters. And would bring her back before the waking up blare.
Useless.

This man wasn’t going to help her, it dawned on her immediately. He was having the time of his life, enjoying free pussy while it lasted. He wouldn’t want her out of the place so soon.

That was what power could do, she was the disadvantaged one and the man saw an opportunity. Again, it was Morgan’s fault, he had allowed a commoner used her in such demeaning way, and her father too…both of them where to blame.

You should have accepted your wrong and apologize, you would have left here before now, her conscience whispered.

If conscience was a human, she would have thwacked it so hard that it would learn how to shut up and mind its business.

Madonna climbed down the bed, padded on barefoot to the corner where her dress was discarded. She was among the lucky few to have clean dresses and toiletries delivered to them every week, but she missed her phones and her coffee and…oh, she could do with a stick of cigarette now. Maybe she should demand it the next time a guard would bring her things.

She slipped her feet on a furry slipper and quietly slipped out of the room.

It was over, she knew that now. When next the man would show his face in her cell again, she would tell him to go Bleep himself.

She came face to face with the female warder and froze. The pear-shaped lady gave her a suspicious stare.

“What are you doing out here and how did you even get out?”

“I think I can still decide to go out to catch some air. As for how I got out, you should settle that with your warden.”

The woman had never liked her, the feeling was mutual anyway.

“You have no right to be outside if it isn’t the normal time for you and others to be out, and I don’t know who you think you are, but here you obey the rules or you will not like the treatment that will follow!”

Angry Hot bitch.

Madonna walked into her cell and ignored the grumbling woman.

One thought kept disturbing her though, how would she get out of there? Wouldn’t she just send for Morgan’s little missy and apologise? She looked like a soft one, she could get that wicked fiancée of hers to change his mind.

Morgan woke up at the crack of dawn. He wasn’t ready to start the day yet, not when he had a goddess lying beside him, her arms stretched languorously above her head, her firm breasts sat perfectly upward and her perky pink nipples staring provocatively at him.

Christ! He was in for a long ride with this temptress.

Leaning on his elbow, he flicked his tongue on her nipple- slowly- surely- small stroked that he knew would excite her, and she stirred.

“Omalicham, my beauty.” His finger grazed her cheek.

“Hmm…” she shifted closer to him and fell back at sleep.

Washed with desire, he reached out and lightly caressed her breasts, molding them tactfully. She made him feel like he had not been with a woman for months, and yet, last night, they had made wild, reckless love.

She moaned softly but didn’t open her eyes.

He decided to allow her to sleep, after all, he did ravish her body till midnight. Unable to go back to sleep, he rolled slowly off the bed grabbed and donned his discarded robe and walked to the bathroom to relieve himself of the pressure in his bladder.

By the time he came back, she had rolled to the spot he vacated from, on her stomach, her smooth backside pouted.

He licked his lips and walked towards the balcony. How nice it was to wake up and do nothing, feel the cold breeze on his face and watch the peaceful neighborhood from up there.

He felt the shuffling of feet and looked over his shoulder. Akwaugo approached him with the white bedsheet wrapped around her.

“I can’t find my cloth,” she said huskily.

“Just say you enjoy being naked,” he chortled. “Come to me, I have a proposal for you.”

She took his hands and he guarded her to seat on his laps. His fingers trailing her bare skin, he sucked in a breath. “Exquisite,” he observed.

“And it’s all yours.”

She slipped off his laps, squatted, parted his robe and started touching his skin with the tip of her fingers, tactilely feather stroking his chest until his further pleasure became too obvious.

“I said we have to talk, Akwam. I have a proposal for you…I can not go ahead with the way you are touching me,” he groaned.
She smiled, enclosed his hardness with her hands and teased his unquenchable desire.

“You are a provocative woman, you know that,” he said, his voice heavy with lust. “You are going to turn me into an addict.”

“You already did that to me,” she murmured, adjusting herself until she was able to take him in her mouth.

He flinched.

“Have you done this before?”

“No.”

he didn’t know whether to encourage her or not. What if she didn’t like it, but just wanted to please him?

“I want to taste you too, just as you have been doing to me.” She held his gaze, pleading.

“Are you sure? I am not complaining, we have a lot of time for me to teach you all you need to know about sexual pleasure.”

“I want to do this now.”

“Get up.”

“What?”

“You want to suck my d*ck, don’t you?”

“Yes, please. I want that so much.”

“Then follow me, I will gladly teach you how.”

A few minutes later he had her on her knees, his hands grabbed a handful of her hair firmly, pushing her head back and forth, guarding her mouth to work on his shaft.

He was a gentle lover. A patient teacher.

“Wrap your hand around the base…allow your spittle to wet it, babe…yes…ummm…let me know when I thrust so hard… I don’t mind if you gag a little…”

She was his perfect student. A quick learner, before long he was losing himself, thrusting in and out of her mouth, breathing hard.

“Ohhh…Goddd…this so fantastic.” He felt a frisson of shudder all over him, his orgasm was close.

“I may cum in your mouth, babe, do you want that?”
She nodded.

He didn’t know how she would feel to have his cum, what she would do with it. To save her that confusion, he wanted to pull out but she held him firmly, preventing him from getting away.

Then came the sudden jolting rush.

He groaned loudly as he filled her mouth his juice.

He shuddered with satisfaction and went still.

When he gazed down at her, some of the juice was sipping out of her mouth down to her breast.

“I am so sorry my love, I shouldn’t have done that to you yet.” He picked her up, wiping her mouth with the sheet on the floor. “You don’t like it, do you?”

“It made me feel like a little slut. I like it.”

Relief washed through him. He knew there was so much for her to learn, so much he would gladly teach her, and they had many more years to explore the beauty of sexual pleasure.

“You are so huge, Nkem.”

“I know.”

Later that morning, while having breakfast, he finally told her what the proposal was.

“Wilson group has expanded so much, we have taken over major countries in Africa and very soon we would venture into refining of oil. The board has concluded, necessary steps are being made right
now…”

She kept nodding.

“I want you in, by my side.”

“I am by your side already as your wife to be.”

She kept saying ‘wife to be.’ What was it with women and white wedding? As far as he was concerned, she was his wife already.

“As part of the board.”

“I don’t understand. I know nothing about your business and how you run it…”

“I will guide you as I have always guided you. We will start by buying a major share with your name and every other thing will fall in place with time.”

Her jaw dropped. Her unfinished sandwich hung loosely in her hands, she was blinking repeatedly as if to make sense out of what he just told her. He suppressed the pressure to laugh so hard at the look on her face.

“Are you crazy?” She whispered.

One could say that. But he had been so lonely in his life for a long time that he would readily share himself and would give her one. It was crazy, and he was crazily in love.

“What of your daughter? She should have…”

“My princess has a share already, though I have not told her yet. She has to come of age before she would know about it.”

He pushed his chair backwards, wiped his mouth with the napkin and stood up.

“See you later, Partner.” He winked at her and walked off.

It felt so right doing this. And that look on her face… he chuckled, he loved given her surprises.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by VULCAN(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Hello Rosemary,

First of all I would like to repeat what I said in August that you are one of the best Nigerian writers I have come across. Your brilliance shines through in this story. I haven't read your others but I will buy them when this story concludes.

Having said this let me mention two areas that I think need improvement for when you are rewriting it for publication.

When the story started it reminded me immediately of Achebe and Chimamanda because of your descriptive abilities. I was immediately taken out of the city and transported to the village and could see, feel and smell the village energy.

But I noticed a change around the time Akwaugo left for Lagos. The story went from reading like a novel to reading like a script. Things were no longer as descriptive and things felt rushed. It's like the difference between someone strolling in the cool of the day to the same person running a marathon. I fully understand that this has to do with your very busy life and I still don't know how you manage to juggle all your responsibilities and still craft this story. So please slow the story down a bit when rewriting to maintain a consistent pace throughout.

Let me also add another thing. When you create a character you must keep their behaviour consistent. Madonna sleeping with a lowly prison warden is very inconsistent with how you have portrayed her thus far in two distinct ways.

Before I delve into that let me note that you have created a mixup about Madonna's current state.

If she is still in police custody then she cannot be in prison simultaneously. There are no prison wardens in the police station as both are separate institutions. You mentioned her lawyers in this update but lawyers are only involved when a case is in court and once it is in court she should actually be in prison and not police custody.

If she has been remanded in prison then there cannot be a DCO or DPO there as they have no role nor jurisdiction in Nigerian prisons. Pls remember to look into that when you are rewriting

So back to the Madonna sexual inconsistency. She is used to relating and manipulating men of power so the natural thing for her is to seek out the most powerful man to get what she wants.

Sleeping with the lowest rung on the ladder is just not something that Madonna would do. You also informed us that the DCO had been sneering at her so that means they see. Why wouldn't she give him money to get a meeting with the DPO(assuming she is still in police custody, if not then it should be Chief Warden or something). Speaking of money, how is Madonna getting hers as nobody treats you special in custody if you are not spending?

Now to the final thing that is confusing about this update. What exactly is Madonna's plan? What can a DPO do for her in a case of attempted murder that the entire country is aware of including the IG.

Initially I thought you were pushing her towards a prison break but when you mentioned that she will go and see Morgan I dropped that idea. How can a common DPO officially free someone from an attempted murder case that the whole country is watching. Not realistic to me. It takes the IG to do that. If she is actually in prison custody then even the Chief Warden has no power to free her. Only the courts can. This update is all over the place.

So finally thank you for gifting us this wonderful tale. With a few touches it deserves to be a Netflix Original

May you keep enjoying God's grace on your mind.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by dawno2008(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Hmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy love sweet with money sha grin
See mature love from Morgan, where is mazi sef.
Thanks Rossie.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by chibestjerry(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2020
VULCAN:
Hello Rosemary,

First of all I would like to repeat what I said in August that you are one of the best Nigerian writers I have come across. Your brilliance shines through in this story. I haven't read your others but I will buy them when this story concludes.

Having said this let me mention two areas that I think need improvement for when you are rewriting it for publication.

When the story started it reminded me immediately of Achebe and Chimamanda because of your descriptive abilities. I was immediately taken out of the city and transported to the village and could see, feel and smell the village energy.

But I noticed a change around the time Akwaugo left for Lagos. The story went from reading like a novel to reading like a script. Things were no longer as descriptive and things felt rushed. It's like the difference between someone strolling in the cool of the day to the same person running a marathon. I fully understand that this has to do with your very busy life and I still don't know how you manage to juggle all your responsibilities and still craft this story. So please slow the story down a bit when rewriting to maintain a consistent pace throughout.

Let me also add another thing. When you create a character you must keep their behaviour consistent. Madonna sleeping with a lowly prison warden is very inconsistent with how you have portrayed her thus far in two distinct ways.

Before I delve into that let me note that you have created a mixup about Madonna's current state.

If she is still in police custody then she cannot be in prison simultaneously. There are no prison wardens in the police station as both are separate institutions. You mentioned her lawyers in this update but lawyers are only involved when a case is in court and once it is in court she should actually be in prison and not police custody.

If she has been remanded in prison then there cannot be a DCO or DPO there as they have no role nor jurisdiction in Nigerian prisons. Pls remember to look into that when you are rewriting

So back to the Madonna sexual inconsistency. She is used to relating and manipulating men of power so the natural thing for her is to seek out the most powerful man to get what she wants.

Sleeping with the lowest rung on the ladder is just not something that Madonna would do. You also informed us that the DCO had been sneering at her so that means they see. Why wouldn't she give him money to get a meeting with the DPO(assuming she is still in police custody, if not then it should be Chief Warden or something). Speaking of money, how is Madonna getting hers as nobody treats you special in custody if you are not spending?

Now to the final thing that is confusing about this update. What exactly is Madonna's plan? What can a DPO do for her in a case of attempted murder that the entire country is aware of including the IG.

Initially I thought you were pushing her towards a prison break but when you mentioned that she will go and see Morgan I dropped that idea. How can a common DPO officially free someone from an attempted murder case that the whole country is watching. Not realistic to me. It takes the IG to do that. If she is actually in prison custody then even the Chief Warden has no power to free her. Only the courts can. This update is all over the place.

So finally thank you for gifting us this wonderful tale. With a few touches it deserves to be a Netflix Original

Your analysis is just as sweet as the story, you try sha. It shows you are an observant reader.

I believe she will make amendment before publishing it

3 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by doctorbrainy(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
I’m so loving Morgan and Akwa’s sync, they relate pretty well....

Thanks for the update ma’am

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by centmanuel(m): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2020
Thanks Rosie I really appreciate your efforts. the update is groundbreaking
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2020
You see why I come to Nairaland? You guys rock. These are holes you just picked now and I have screenshot this your comment for editing purpose. Thank you so much.

If you see what I am doing with my second story "The fat girl and the soldier that loves her, ' I literally rewrote everything grin grin. When it is finally published by December, it is going to be almost revamped and fresh. Same thing will happen to this story. Thank you so much for your help, you too much.

However. The story will not start and end in the village setting though, as I plan to divide the story into three parts (like I am doing with the Soldiers story) but I understand when you pointed out the rush, after the first setting. That also will be taken care of.

Once again, thank you so, so much.
VULCAN:
Hello Rosemary,

First of all I would like to repeat what I said in August that you are one of the best Nigerian writers I have come across. Your brilliance shines through in this story...

3 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2020
dawno2008:
Thanks Rossie.
what is this story without Mezie? He is still coming o.

Mezi is my love grin grin, I can not discard him just like that in this story.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 6:41am On Nov 09, 2020
dawno2008:
Thanks Rossie.
I dey tell you o.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by PrudySara(f): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Rosemary has decided to spoil us cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the update ma'am!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (43) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.