Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market (29256 Views)

The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market / Protest In Sabon Gari Market, Kano, Over Demolition Of Roadside Shops (Video) / Nigeria’s Commodity Exchange System Stunted Over Limited Private Sector Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Fariq: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gezawa Commodity Market Ltd is a
registered Company in Nigeria operating in Gezawa LGA in Kano State, Nigeria. The market is located 24 Kms away from Kano city and equipped with state-of-the- art infrastructure to support efficient transaction and delivery of agricultural commodities.

It is a private sector led initiative and is the first of its kind in Nigeria. The market is positioned to be the largest commercial one-stop hub for both domestic and export market for international standard agro commodities in Nigeria. The Market is integrated with a trading platform; Gezawa Commodity Exchange (GCMX), where agricultural commodities will be traded live 24/7 online.

Our ultimate goal is to unlock the vast potentials of agricultural value chains through partnerships and synergy with like-minded enterprises, organizations and Institutions throughout the world; to mutually create wealth, generate local employment and contribute significantly to the economic growth of Nigeria and its GDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oAYXl6mVvA

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Fariq: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
The centre will provide an enabling ground for buyers and sellers of agro-commodities to transact business without knowing each other, adding that the exchange market has established a business synergy with 16 different foreign companies across the globe.

The market would also assist in eradicating the menace of middlemen in agricultural businesses that has been reducing the additional values farmers stand to gain.

It comprises an online trading platform, market information system for data dissemination, efficient clearing and settlement system, warehousing facilities, electronic warehouse receipt system, a grading and standardisation system, network of farmers cooperatives, aggregators, a legal and regulatory framework that guides transactions on the exchange.

Their website is https://gezawacommoditymarket.com.ng

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
after so many years on nairaland, I'm FTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Fariq: 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
What else those the market houses?

1. A testing laboratory
2. Space for banks and investors
3. Restaurants and hotel accommodations.
4. Offices for security agencies, shipping agencies etc

Other Services

Clearing & Forwarding
Transport logistics and export
Procurement & Facility Management

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by internationalman(m): 12:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Wow wow just beautiful..

Kano the number one state in north.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Elsadam(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Nigeria shall be great

Ride on Mr President God is with you in this journey

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by qwertyboss(m): 1:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Fariq:
What else those the market houses?

1. A testing laboratory
2. Space for banks and investors
3. Restaurants and hotel accommodations.
4. Offices for security agencies, shipping agencies etc

Other Services

Clearing & Forwarding
Transport logistics and export
Procurement & Facility Management
ranka ya dade ba wata makafa, mukawo CV a dafa mana?

1 Like

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by tillaman(m): 2:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Wow this is very great
But how come Everything is going to the north
These folks don dey settle themselves in case everything scatter, I really don’t know what PYO is doing other than running errands, PMB kept his poor arse occupied

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by manuelreports: 2:27am On Jun 27, 2020
Aboki dine get sense
If you travel to the North
You will know that North makes sense
Funny enough they Are not noise Makers
Southern Nigeria ndonu oh!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by OVB123: 3:35am On Jun 27, 2020
I pray this one, doesn't relocate to Ghana and South Africa. Anyway kudos to kano government.

1 Like

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by betonnaira: 3:55am On Jun 27, 2020
let wait n see if it doesn't turn to ur every day aboki tomatoes 50 naira Market

2 Likes

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by money121(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by VirginSearcher(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2020
Everything in this country is been shifted to the North gradually.. too bad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Moustache1: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2020
I think we are trouble angry

With the rate at which investments are popping up in the north, shows the government hidden agenda.

Why north, what happened to the other geo political zones in the country, I can confirm that 90% of Investment in Nigeria since buhari took over are residing in the north..this is bad for Nigeria Outlook

Who the Bleep would be willing to put his money in a region which is politically destabilized, Insecurity is at the forefront...

Building a refinery in a region that has no business with oil extraction while oil producing state are languishing in xxxxxx

We are in trouble embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2020
Fariq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oAYXl6mVvA
E be like say I go relocate to Kano grin grin grin

Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by SoftBillionaire: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2020
WoW. Good Development in Kano.

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Olominira(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2020
Nigeria is on the go!

NIGERIA ECONOMY BY STATES GDPs IN 2030
1. Lagos
2. Ogun
3. Akwa Ibom
4. Rivers
5. Kano
6. Oyo
7. Kaduna
8. Ondo
9. Kebbi
10. Delta

https://www.nairaland.com/5948391/opinion-nigeria-economy-state-gdps

4 Likes

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by techmo(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2020
cool

Ganduje, Udom, and Wike want to finish Kano , Akwa Ibom and Rivers State with projects and infrastructure

Audio Makinde come and see your mates oo, see project flying in left right and centre

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Hez143(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2020
a nice and welcomed development!!! God bless me! God bless you!! God bless Nigeria!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by salbis(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2020
A very good initiative. I pray this is sustained, as our ability to sustain virtually everything in this country is almost zero.
Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Aderewah: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by deji17: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Sai Buhari!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2020
The north will soon overtake Nigeria if the education game there changes. That's all.

This was exactly what Chief Obafemi Awolowo did in 1965 with Cocoa house in Ibadan. Instead of Nigeria to build on it, we allowed looters and scammers to hijack Nigeria. We allowed tribalism to destroy us.

"Southerners head never correct for this Nigeria at all. The day dem head correct, dem eyes go clear".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Bighead9: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2020
May God continue to bless the North. Without the North, we Igbo's and the East will starve. grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by NOC1(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2020
They sins of GEJ are numerous, I am a Niger Deltan I don’t think I have sympathy for GEJ, Clark, Allison Madueke, Kema Chikwe, Osita Chidoka, Ihedioha, Ike Ekweremadu etc.

They don’t have anything to show that they where once in power.

I have little reservation for Ihejirika.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by barrypro: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2020
This is good.
Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by majamajic(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Olominira(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Everything in this country is been shifted to the North gradually.. too bad

What about Akwa Ibom State? State govts should be on tight competition in everything. Every state govt is supposed to be adding at least 5 factories a year such that Nigerian market would be saturated and take the competition to African markets for dominance.

From automobile manufacturing, textile, agric processed products, furniture, etc. The population and markets are there, resources are there, spaces are there, FG/CBN/Banks/Intl financing are available, intelligent, young and educated graduates are plenty. What else do we need that can't be addressed?

9 Likes

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by sapientia(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2020
It should be given to farmers at affordable rates ooo

One politician should not buy all the shops at peanut price and then start reselling at exorbitant rates.

3 Likes

Re: Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market by Raxxye(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2020
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / A Nairalander Explains Phonenumber Update Using ATMs For All Firstbank Customers / Breaking!!! Prepare For AUSTERITY - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.