Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him (85197 Views)

NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by doe: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Nothing to see here. These look like old photos.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by ecomalchemist(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2020
The feds gonn be watching @ova_wise Instagram too cause that nigga part of the hushpuppy cartel living a flamboyant glacier boy life in gh.

I don't have friends, I only deal with acquaintances.

When all is said and done, the only one that gon stick with you remains your mother.

Never trust a hoe with your hard earned $, don't get married, it's a scam.

Bless up to every real nigga hustling in a legitimate way .

3 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by showafrica(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2020
OKorowanta:
See Wetin greed cause?
You already have over a billion in your account and you still no stop fraud till everywhere cast..too bad!

Illegal money always tell you there is more until u are nabbed, thats why politicians prefer to die on sit.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by JBoss25(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Designers clothes don't move you but designers clothes got u pregnant.
A bitch will always be a bitch mehn.
Anything money and fake life will always get any woman. When it turns sour, they would twist the whole thing and make u feel like they did u a favour. Women are the worst thing on this planet. Look at d whole thrash she is spewing. Tueh.
Including your mother and sisters right?
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Biodun1929(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2020
cjudy:

What's family?

They can also be your friend. It doesn't require birth by blood before you can call someone family.

Bro, I don't care how long you have known a friend, they can never really have your back like family. Trust me. Time always reveals this fact.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by seanjy4konji: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Moved to politician rogue money...

Hoes

1 Like

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Openbusiness: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2020
obonujoker:

Great one bro... I will advise you also put your market on other social outlet.. Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn.....
Thanks for advice. God bless

1 Like

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by petitejolie(f): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2020
What is she saying sef
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Biodun1929(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
This guy is not Igbo so the news won't spread much.

Abike condemned his flaunting and not his scamming.

9ja!

Don't let hate blind you or affect your ability to reason logically. Hushpuppy's story is the number one trending story on all blogs and on Instagram right now.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by dederocs(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2020
funny how internet celebrate lowlifes and criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Duckham10: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Please fellow Nigerians help me.I didn't eat yesterday and may not eat today.am totally down,a beggar has no choice.please assist me with anything

Zero two one eight eight seven six five six two

Gtb
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Kizzygentle: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2020
JBoss25:
Including your mother and sisters right?
Like your mum and sis and grandmum and daughters and grand daughters and wife/wives.
I have marked u present. U are noticed already.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by sencekompis: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2020
people who GENUINELY loves you are very few,be wise in selections.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by sencekompis: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Like your mum and sis and grandmum and daughters and grand daughters and wife/wives.
I have marked u present. U are noticed already.

Don't mind the idiot jare, there r bad and good women just like men, money is the root of evil, Majority of our Black ladies are control by money. Let us be wise in our doings.....

1 Like

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Kizzygentle: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2020
sencekompis:

Don't mind the idiot jare, there r bad and good women just like men, money is the root of evil, Majority of our Black ladies are control by money. Let us be wise in our doings.....
Thanks for understanding the statement. May u be filled with more wisdom.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2020
airminem:
"DAISYZEOA-SLOTT" Karma is a bitchh farm tool like you Gold digger. Its ladies like you who make men say "women dont have anything to offer". You that your towtow has been expired. All you did was open your legs and nothing more on the table with value....Mtcheew
Stop slut-shaming women grin
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2020
Hadampson:

Can't you reason without including spirituality angry

the guy na funny guy, I swear, bro.

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by solostar1: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Anything money and fake life will always get any woman. When it turns sour, they would twist the whole thing and make u feel like they did u a favour. Women are the worst thing on this planet. Look at d whole thrash she is spewing. Tueh.

Are you telling us that your mom is the worst thing on this planet?

sorry for you.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Nigerialagos: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

No Matter how sweet or long Evil may look, it always ends in Super Premium Shame and tears..

The Mystery of all these, is that if Huss Genuinely repents and Surrender to JESUS, Baba that I know will forgive and Accept him instantly!

Stop flooding treads man, what’s your problem. is Nairaland your church you this religious bigot

If paradise is cool and real why don’t you go today and leave this hell of a place.

1 Like

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by 2shure: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Na today
All biches are ungrateful
Birch

1 Like

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by klbakare(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Rokiatu45:
Damn people will still kick you while you’re down.

No real live or real one nowdays.

Now this dude suddenly has no family, no love one, no friends.

I am pretty sure when he was spraying money at patties and stuff he had a lot of friends.

Smh at the end of the day just do things the right way.
Because bad always comes to light.

What an incredibly lonely journey for him right now ouch.

Rokiatu, o bad. You get sauce.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by BreconHills(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Kizzygentle:

I think the "...any woman.." is a gross exaggeration but when you go on to say "women are the worst thing on this planet" you give yourself away completely.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by OriOko88(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Huspuppy. The guy would silently be freed, and remain on low key for a long timme
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Brightgem(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rokiatu45:

I am pretty sure when he was spraying money at patties and stuff he had a lot of friends.

Should we care what an incredibly lonely road it is for him, he's only just started naaa.

What about the incredibly lonely road he put many people from defrauding them. I can imagine being defrauded after saving for some years to do a particular thing.

If what befalls you is caused by your own misdeeds and deliberate missteps, it doesn't matter who's kicking while you are down, because this was something he was engrossed in even when he could have stopped.

We can only pity someone who normal life events happened to. Not this. I feel no pity whatsoever.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Brightgem(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rokiatu45:

Should we care what an incredibly lonely road it is for him? He's only just started naaa.

What about the incredibly lonely road he put many people from defrauding them? I can imagine being defrauded after saving for some years to do a particular thing.

If what befalls you is caused by your own misdeeds and deliberate missteps, it doesn't matter who's kicking while you are down, because this was something he was engrossed in even when he could have stopped.

We can only pity someone who normal life events happened to. Not this. I feel no pity whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by joepepsy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
The guy na mumu.
Hadampson:
[s][/s]

Can't you reason without including spirituality angry
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Skepticus: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
ecomalchemist:
The feds gonn be watching @ova_wise Instagram too cause that nigga part of the hushpuppy cartel living a flamboyant glacier boy life in gh.

I don't have friends, I only deal with acquaintances.

When all is said and done, the only one that gon stick with you remains your mother.

Never trust a hoe with your hard earned $, don't get married, it's a scam.

Bless up to every real nigga hustling in a legitimate way .

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by uwemconcept: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Omo na when you cast you go know your people.

Say no to crime

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Charly68: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

No Matter how sweet or long Evil may look, it always ends in Super Premium Shame and tears..

The Mystery of all these, is that if Huss Genuinely repents and Surrender to JESUS, Baba that I know will forgive and Accept him instantly! He will but the guy will still be made to face the consequences of his actions I think

1 Like

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Hadampson(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
blazer90707:

Can't think straight because of his/her beliefs. How about you just scroll past and don't make a comment because the post was harmless. It wasn't directed at anyone and to think you want to go to Germany sef.it would do you a whole lot of good if you start learning to leave people to their beliefs without passing nasty comments like can't think straight, must everything be spiritual. It works for the person so I don't see how that is a problem.

I only asked an harmless question cos I have noticed most of his or her posts is about spirituality. Why can't he or she put the belief aside and use the brain?

What's the essence of having brain to think if you believe that everything is all about spirituality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls / Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.