Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience (88094 Views)

Don't Waste Time, Check-out The Next Step After Successful N-POWER Registration / N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by lovelessf: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2020
someone shld send the link to me
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by authority2006(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2020
lomprico:
All you guys are busy stressing yourselves on their shitty site while they are giving out one page forms for abokis up north for this same scheme. 50,000 slots have been shared to them already. one naijeria. undecided

You're partly right and partly wrong. Npower slots were given to politicians but not only Abok!s or APC , it was given to all of them. I was able to get one slot in my constituency down here south. But I rejected it being a current beneficiary
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Dididrumz(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2020
Lamanii22:

Please what's the site... Let me try my luck....

https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by TunechiM: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2020
SPLENDID25:
please i cant go past education and program. it keeps saying i should complete required fields.
same hear
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by dammywapes(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2020
authority2006:

You're partly right and partly wrong. Npower slots were given to politicians but not only Abok!s or APC , it was given to all of them. I was able to get one slot in my constituency down here south. But I rejected it being a current beneficiary
gimme d slot kna
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Show080: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Pls I need d npower registration site pls
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by vivilafrosh(f): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2020
authority2006:

una go just dey lie with comfort. Do u know wen to be serious at all. A lot of lives are dependent on this. U will seat down in your room with your borrowed data today rubbish

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by authority2006(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2020
dammywapes:
gimme d slot kna

That was about 7 weeks ago. All these forms you're looking at are already in custody of Npower administrators. Things dey happen for underground. People still think it is going to be like batch A and B selection process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by joeking2222: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2020
tega2luv:
Please Share Your Experience If You Were Able To Register For Npower

So many Nigerians youths including myself didnt sleep awaiting this registration stuff..

Little did I know all the caffeine I took not to sleep was gonna be invane

I will continue trying my luck to see if I will get registered , bcux it took 1hr to get confirmation email...

I guess it will take another 6hrs to be able to process the application.

Omo nothing for this country balance...

Share your ideas if you were able to register successfully

Abeg, which of the link una take dey register nah?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2020
lomprico:
All you guys are busy stressing yourselves on their shitty site while they are giving out one page forms for abokis up north for this same scheme. 50,000 slots have been shared to them already. one naijeria. undecided

This one too join.....

This is country... when the employment is not permanent... i tieya for this nation.

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by lonikit: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Dididrumz:

For a portal that was said to be opened @11:45pm??

Bros lie small small Abeg.
it is true. the site opened yesterday morning. i did mine in the afternoon though.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by vivilafrosh(f): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2020
autonomous22:
I just succeeded now... Somtin I started since 5:20am dis morning..

I pray God perfects what he has started for me
which site please
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by phemmyfour: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2020
Adecool123:

I registered with ease and it was successful. I did it around 7:30am yesterday
Null and void

Always follow the instruction.... Any registration before 11:45pm won't count
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by VirginSearcher(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2020
Dididrumz:

Please tell me about it
Self investment
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by authority2006(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2020
vivilafrosh:
una go just dey lie with comfort. Do u know wen to be serious at all. A lot of lives are dependent on this. U will seat down in your room with your borrowed data today rubbish

Lol at borrowed data. U get bad mouth for a woman but you're a Nairalander sha. Why can't you just continue to wallow in your ignorance? Not every matter you should put your stinking mouth into now.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by bobolistica(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2020
I'm so not doing it again...I did it yesterday morning and they sent me print outs...only for me to hear that the one I did has been cancelled and it's gonna be open again by mid night...

now the site is rubbish...God punish whosoever is behind this rubbish
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by hayman0: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2020
i did it yesterday afternoon around 1pm and i did not spend up to 20min cheesy cheesy
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Psoul(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2020
23rd June 2020.

*THE PRESIDENCY,*
*FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA*

Through,
*The Secretary to the Government of The Federation*
Federal Government Secretariat,
Phase 2.
FCT Abuja,
Nigeria.

Sir,
*REPORT OF SUSPECTED SCAMMERS ON THE PROPOSED NEW N-POWER REGISTRATION SLATED FOR 26TH JUNE 2020*

Above subject matter calls for Federal Governments quick response and intervention through the concerned Ministries and Agencies in charge of the proposed N-POWER program slated to commence on 26th of June 2020 to as a matter of urgency and utmost concern clear the air on the suspected hijack of the program as stated in the advert that has gone virile before thousands of innocent desperate citizens in search of livelihood fall victims of the so called N-POWER program.

Based on the daily reports by IYLN ICT DAILY INVESTIGATION ON ONLINE BENEFIT FOR MASSES (IYLN -DI) received yesterday 22nd June 2020 at 10:01 that, the current N-POWER program by the federal government looks like scam.

The message read thus,

The National Chairman,
Sir ,
On the purported N-POWER program advertisement that has gone viral, we suspect its not from the federal government but, from faceless scammers who might have hacked the portals to release such advert because, the advert demands for obvious codes for theft like, E-mail and Password including Bank Account and BVN, which can throw the applicant naked in seconds.
Also, we have directed a non three steps adherence contract to be removed on the platform immediately they post any wrong information.
Above is our report for today.

In lieu of the above report, we hereby call on the concerned ministry and Agency of government to as a matter of urgency, release a Press Statement within the next 24 hours on the authenticity of the Advertisement and reasons why the following are being demanded for,
- E-mail and Password
- Bank Account and BVN

Those questions are suspicious more especially when job have not been secured?

Find below the details as it relates to the advert in question ( see, 6 , 2, 3, 8 and 10) to confirm.

*YOUR N-POWER ADVERT THAT NEED TO BE REVIEW FOR CITIZENS SAFETY*
Take a look at the categories of people who are eligible to register for the Npower job when the portal opens by June 26, 2020.

1. People with Ordinary National Diploma (OND).

2. People with National certificate of examination (NCE).

3. Higher National Diploma (HND)

4. Bachelor degree

5. You must be between the ages of 18 - 35.

6. *Bank verification number (BVN)*

If you have any of the above mentioned certificates and your age is between 18 - 35 then the job is for you.

Please share this information with others
http://www.npower.gov.ng

Npower is starting new registration on the 26 of June

*Details of information needed to apply for npower*

1, name (Surname first)
2, *E-mail*
3, *Password*
4, Educational Background
5, National Youth Service Certificate
6, Birth Certificate
7, Local Government Identification letter
8, *Bank Verification Number*
9, Phone Number
10, *Bank Account Number*
11, Bank name
12, State origin, LGA, Community
13, Residential Address
14, State of Resident
15, Local Government of Resident
16, The program you prefer

Please do suspend the sharing of this information until the Federal Government come out clearly to claim the utenticity and reasons behind demanding for your email and its password including your BVN and Bank Account Numbers which should normally be requested during documentation after securing the job applied for.
It is our believe that NO authority being it employee or not has the right to ask for citizens personal information like password to their mail except under investigation.

We hereby call on the Director General, Directorate Of State Security (Techno Crime Department) to swing into action and bring out the criminals behind this scam before vulnerable Nigerians falls victim.

E-Cc
DSS HQ Abuja.

Thank you.

Comrade Eme Edochukwu.
National Publicity Secretary.

Comade Prince Akinola Adams.
National Chairman

Intellectual Young Leaders Network
IYLN

Please, forward until it get to the authority concerned.

®IYLN-RFMNigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Davidem111(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2020
How much are they paying for n tech and n build
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Ingredient88(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Those useless citizen of ours, they always criticize the government of the day, in all his policies ''' they are the first person to register on this same n- power!!! and they will be criticizing the president shocked
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Shuggaa: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2020
authority2006:

So that means my house of rep member can actually give me a slot?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by alezzy13: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2020
lomprico:

Where did you get the 5000 figure from? Yeye
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by aydotbams09(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Am done with my registration....... Hoping for the best
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by vivilafrosh(f): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Ingredient88:
Those useless citizen of ours, they always criticize the government of the day, in all his policies ''' they are the first person to register on this same n- power!!! and they will be criticizing the president shocked
aboki dey don't have a choice. Besides criticism is essential for e every stable government. They are not alimagiri. There only crime is graduating and seeking a better live from the federal government. What is your pathetic problem

7 Likes

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by authority2006(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Shuggaa:

So that means my house of rep member can actually give me a slot?

If he hadn't given you by now, it is already too late and I'm 100% sure of that.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Chidonc(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2020
BunbleBee:
Your cheap tactics to instigate hate won't work. Those forms are data collection forms for free registration at Cafes sponsored by those politicians instead of paying Cafe fees.
Nothing but the truth.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by aydotbams09(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2020
lovelessf:
someone shld send the link to me
https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Shuggaa: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2020
authority2006:

If he hadn't given you by now, it is already too late and I'm 100% sure of that.

Hmmm,too bad,it okay
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by SILVERLINES: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2020
fineyemi2:
still on it. spent 1hr already
Una d learn work

I spent a whole night and not succeeded
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Adecool123:

I registered with ease and it was successful. I did it around 7:30am yesterday

Oga if you registered yesterday morning,then your registration is not genuine. Official portal opens 11:45pm on 26th June 2020
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by vivilafrosh(f): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Dididrumz:

https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng
that site has been compromised. So I heard. They are asking for email and password.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by VOJA(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2020
I applied for this N-Power In 2016 and I don't know how it happened that I wasn't selected, though I wasn't too serious with it anyways having secured a better job immediately after NYSC

Nevertheless, I feel it worths the stress for any unemployed graduate to apply. I have a lot of friends who benefited from this scheme and it has been helping them in little ways to foot their bills. It's not as if they're even stressed to work for the money at all.

Don't allow anyone to come here and discourage you, have the courage to give it a serious trial until you successfully register. Nothing good comes easy.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.