Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

My Father's Business - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father's Business (212 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Father's Business by goodshepherd123(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Capsule
Of
Liberty
Daily devotional

*Date : Saturday ,27-06-2020

*Theme: My father's business*

*Read : Luke 2 vs 45-49*.

*Memory verse*:
" _And he said unto them,how is it that ye sought me?wist ye not that i must be about my father's business_"- Luke 2 vs 49

*Meditate on this : You can't engage in soul winning and go bankrupt*.

A business is simply anything we are doing that pleases the father and not the world or self . The verse below gives us more insight.

*John 8 vs 29: And that sent me is with me: the father hath not left me alone: for i do always the things that please him*.

So anything we are doing that,pleases our God more than the world is the father's business.

The father's business is simply anything that will bring joy ,increase ,addition,multiplication, expansion and dividends into his kingdom.

Our father's business therefore is his will ,and his work and this was like a food or meat to Jesus Christ. In the verse below look at what Jesus said.

*John 4 vs 34: Jesus saith unto them my meat is to do the will of him that sent me,and to finish his work*.

Jesus called it business and God the Father treated it like a business or work.

*John 5 vs 17: But Jesus answered them,my father worketh hitherto and i work*.

It is imperative for us to know that ,what Jesus called the following names business, meat , and work cannot be treated as hobby, ambition , or pleasure and we expect to have the same result like he did.

God the Father had to invest his only son ,so that he could have millions of children today according to the verses below .

*John 12 vs 24: Verily ,verily i say unto you, except a corn of wheat falls into the ground and die it abideth alone*.

*John 3 vs 16: For God so loved the world and gave his only begotten son*.

In order to start this business, your startup capital is the salvation of your soul first( Act 3 vs 19) , while the holy spirit is your partner(Act 1 vs cool ,also you need a mouth and a wisdom( Luke 21 vs 15).

*Luke 21 vs 15 : For i will give you a mouth and a wisdom,which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist*.

The word mouth in the verse above simply means ,he will teach you what to say and how to say it ,just like he gave Moses a mouth and a rod with which he was ,doing signs and wonders( *Exodus 4 vs 17* ).

With your mouth and the word of God,in your mouth signs and wonder will happen just as he has promised. That is why he said in *psalm 84 vs 10b : ....open thy mouth wide and i will fill it*.

In conclusion, if you haven't registered your name in the book of life you can't start this business.

The Bible clearly says if you are still comitting sin such as lying , malice , fornication, masturbation, unbelief etc

Jesus is inviting you today, tomorrow might be too late. Repent and he will give you rest.

*Assignment*:
1). Always do those things that please the father( John 8 vs 29).

*Prayer point*
1. Father empower me so that i can bring maximum dividend into your kingdom in Jesus name.

*© Oluwaleye Akinboyewa*.
Re: My Father's Business by goodshepherd123(m): 6:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Jesus is calling you today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father's Business by orisa37: 6:19am On Jun 27, 2020
goodshepherd123:
Jesus is calling you today.

He calls us every time and always for Righteousness sake.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Is Not Godly / . / Re: Difference Between Body Soul Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.