Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Kizz Daniel King Of Love Album Review - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kizz Daniel King Of Love Album Review (223 Views)

Kizz Daniel - King Of Love Mp3 Album Download Free / [hot Mixtape] Dj Spirit - The King Of The Streets Mix. (imole Mushin) / 'Surrender' - Seyi Shay Ft. Kizz Daniel (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel King Of Love Album Review by RandomAfrican1: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2020

Track 1 – Jaho
He begins the album with worship and celebration of Jehovah God which seems like a fitting intro for an album. This track was produced by DJ Coublon. The track has actually been used by comedian Tahooma a lot in her skits, so this accounts for the popularity of the track for me even before the album was released as I watch Tahooma’s skits a lot. It is a bouncy track just like a good number of other songs on the album, and Kizz Daniel was effortless in his delivery.

Rating: 7/10

Track 2 – Ada
This is another bouncy track with a beat that takes you off your seat. It combines contemporary Afrobeat with Igbo traditional rhythm – this isn’t surprising due to the title being a popular name borne by girls of Igbo descent. The song was produced by Dj Coublon and Young John and both producers come on to do their things on the snares.

Rating: 7/10

Track 3 – Boys Are Bad
This track produced by Philkeyz and DJ Coublon has Kizz Daniel talking about how much of a jealous lover he is and what he is doing to protect his love interest from other guys. He says he is very aware that “boys are bad” and are likely looking to snatch his ‘boo’ away from him.

Rating: 5.5/10

Track 4 – We Wan Comot
This song is a definition of Afrobeat with delectable groove. This combination of instruments used by the producer Kriz Beats was just on point. If this song does not get you off your seat grooving and jamming, come and look for me and take your internet data back, Lol!

Actually, I have had this particular track and a couple others on repeat for the past two days.

Rating: 8/10

Get full review here; https://africaatrandom.com/kizz-daniels-king-of-love-album-review/

(1) (Reply)

After Mercy Chiwo See The Next Gospel Artist / Fireboy DML – Spell Lyrics Feat Wande Coal / Download: Davido – FEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.