Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment (6697 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2011
hmm. what can i say. If the Igbos feel slighted by this appointment, then so be it. Wateva happened to freedom of expression? cool
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by tpiah2: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2011
I never knew Bianca was a nurse, to be taking care of Ojukwu in a london hospital, wow! Abi all the nurse for the hospital never do am? So if Bianca doent sit in the hospital to take care of Ojukwu, he wouldn't get we'll? This is the dumbest thing I ever read!

come, come, come, what is this.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by touchmeder: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
Kobojunkie:

GREAT MOVE from the group!!! That appointment was a slap in the face of intelligent Ibos out there! I do hope other groups who value the Ibo image step out to air their view on this appointment.

i totally agree with you on that note, the appointment screams of political ties. i feel there are more qualified ibo people out there
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by dotman2(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
zoraro:

Is she been forced to accept the appointment? Why don't people use their brains?.
. . . abi oo. . . afterall she's not an underage? . . .lol
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by legba1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2011
cant you all see that woman still get fire,that offer is a preclude to GEJ succeeding ikemba just in case,
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by 1025: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2011
ok bro.joe, u don hear am. pls go and take ur appointment. at least u can give it to ur ppl so that they will stop bombing or u give it to the northerners to stop the boko haram madness.
ndigbo are not good leaders take ur leadership appointments to somewhere else
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by semid4lyfe(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2011
Like se she nor know se her husband dey for sick bed

Hmmm. . .someone must have put a gun to Bianca's head to accept the appointment grin
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2011
I have never known the Igbos (Male and Female) to pass-up an opportunity at making money grin regardless the reason and value behind it.

Leave the woman alone, if you feel bad about it. raise 100,000 people and march to abuja to protest. I am sure if you all carry placards with her smiling sheepishly at GEJ and one with her Husband cross-eyed and tongue hanging out in agony she will be guilt-tripped into resigning grin
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by sylve11: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
lol! grin nairaland i go die o oo o o oo o oo oo grin cool
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by texazzpete(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hmm. I can't recall getting the memo that stated that GEJ held a knife to Mrs. Ojukwu's neck.

By making this kind of statement, are these people aware that they are indirectly calling Mrs. Ojukwu 'insensitive'? grin
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bkbabe97y(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2011
I repeat: SOMEONE IS BANGING THE IKEMBA'S WIFIE AND HE AINT EVEN HIDING IT!!!

GOOOOOOOO BAYELSA COWBOY!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by EzeUche2(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Sorry but the woman has class. GEJ wouldn't dare try that mess with Ikemba.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by udezue(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2011
Oh please!!!! How is that their own cup of tea? She is a grown woman and can decide for herself what she wants to do. I am sure if Ojukwu or immediate family had issue with this they would have talked to her about it. Since they are not talking everyone should zip it.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bkbabe97y(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2011
EzeUche_:

Sorry but the woman has class. GEJ wouldn't dare try that mess with Ikemba.

Class my as:s!!! Thats why she married her father's best friend, her god father, 35 yrs her elder, a man that was present at her christening?!! lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by udezue(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
@EzeUche,

Please why do u even bother responding to bkbabe?
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Guyman02: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Class my as:s!!! Thats why she married her father's best friend, her god father, 35 yrs her elder, a man that was present at her christening?!! lipsrsealed
True love knows no barrier my guy. She has stood behind her man while many younger husbands are getting divorce and switching wives. Bianca is a wife and if her husband accepts the appointment e no concern you. The fact that the man is recuperating does not mean that he is not getting the best of care in hospital. Ikemba can speak for himself.
Her appointment shows the confidence that GEJ reposes on Igbo women. Even OBJ will tell you that some of his best appointees were Igbo women, checkout Oby Ezekwesili, Dora akunyili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Joy Ogwu (Current Nigeria Permanent Representative to the UN).
Igbo women are great performers and Bianca combines both beauty and brains.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bkbabe97y(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
udezue:

@EzeUche,

Please why do u even bother responding to bkbabe?

Sup ma niggggggaaaaa?!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bkbabe97y(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2011
Guyman02:

Igbo women are great performers .

On behalf of the Ibo chic that wore me out all nite yesterday/this morn I say: U DAMN RIGHT, WHODIE!!!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by LoveKing(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2011
bk.babe97y
you dey kolo! grin keep it up.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Guyman02: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2011
bk.babe97y:

On behalf of the Ibo chic that wore me out all nite yesterday/this morn I say: U DAMN RIGHT, WHODIE!!!
Not only are you weak in brains but you have even admitted that you cant even match the strenght of an Igbo lady even on that aspect with the tool (di.ck) from which your warped thoughts emanate from.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by EzeUche2(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Do you mean in your dreams? Keep dreaming my "brother," maybe one day you will taste that forbidden fruit.  undecided
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by jumobi1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
Look. GEJ is just using this appointment as a legal way to take care of Ojukwu's health expenses and give the family money (perhaps needed money). He wants to gain Ojukwu's favor and Igbo's votes.
Its that simple.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bkbabe97y(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
Guyman02:

Not only are you weak in brains but you have even admitted that you cant even match the strenght of an Igbo lady even on that aspect with the tool (di.ck) from which your warped thoughts emanate from.

Ok?
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by segunjowo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
bk.babe97y:

grin
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by tpiah2: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ok?

grin

let me translate.

he said you're slow not only in brains, but also in the bed [since you just admitted you couldnt match your g/f's stamina].

also, he meant you normally think with your wetincall.

no offence, i just found the post funny. wink
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by tlops(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2011
what is GEJ's problem in this, why cant they torment Bianca to reject it,
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by tlops(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2011
legba1:

cant you all see that woman still get fire,that offer is a preclude to GEJ succeeding ikemba just in case,

make GEJ no carry im goodluck take Ikemba's wife oh.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bkbabe97y(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
tpiah*:

grin

let me translate.

he said you're slow not only in brains, but also in the bed [since you just admitted you couldnt match your g/f's stamina].

also, he meant you normally think with your wetincall.

no offence, i just found the post funny. wink

Lol. His post was in english?
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2011
jumobi1:

Look. GEJ is just using this appointment as a legal way to take care of Ojukwu's health expenses and give the family money (perhaps needed money). He wants to gain Ojukwu's favor and Igbo's votes.
Its that simple.

That's what I feel too. I heard Peter Obi negotiated for that position. A way to use the federal government money pay for his health expenses. Bianca ís not going to do any work till her husband is ok and out of the hospital. It's just a funny position though, special adviser on diaspora, and she's in diaspora already beside her husband's sick bed, so she's doing her federal gov't duties already.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Onlytruth(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
GEJ will get Igbo votes. Simple.

The "initiated" knows what this deal is. The man is his brothers keeper.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by TippyTop(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
Obiagu1:

That's what I feel too. I heard Peter Obi negotiated for that position. A way to use the federal government money pay for his health expenses. Bianca ís not going to do any work till her husband is ok and out of the hospital.

Ojukwu was and is still a leader but in my humble opinion I don't think we should use Fed money to pay his hospital cost. Igbo business men can surely foot the bill without resort to Fed coffers. Ojukwu was a regional leader and not a former head of state.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
Tippy Top:

Ojukwu was and is still a leader but in my humble opinion I don't think we should use Fed money to pay his hospital cost. Igbo business men can surely foot the bill without resort to Fed coffers. Ojukwu was a regional leader and not a former head of state.

Everything has to be done by Igbo businessmen be it building 2nd Onitsha bridge, constructing roads in the East, and even paying federal government workers' salaries.
Abi other regions no get businessmen?

Moreover, no be only she get appointment recently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Govs Want States To Pay Subsidy Per Consumption / This Dress Caused South African Lawmaker Trouble: What Is Wrong With The Dress? / Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.