Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative (91132 Views)

6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future / Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by wale377(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Hello Nairalander, I trust every one is doing fine.

So I came up with 10 jobs that looks poor but are actually lucrative.

I hope we learn from it

Disclaimer
I do not advise you to leave your respective Job’s to start any of this business. If you have capital for this, you can go ahead.... if you don’t, hustle more to get capital.

1) Barbing: barbing is one of the most lucrative job out there in the streets. Lol I remember in primary Sch when we dey yab our sef say “you will be a barber in future” grin grin grin .... if I had known then I’ll claim that prayer o grin

As a barber, you can earn nothing like 8-10k per day if you know what you are doing

I have a profession barber friend who is now in the U.K he cuts footballers, actors, musicians hair and my guy is seriously balling with barbing money.

2) Fitness Trainer: Lot of people now are days wants to lose weight in other to live healthy. As a fitness trainer, you could organize probably a weekend session at probably #1000 person.
If you can gather at least 20 people, that is 20k just in one day.

You can also become people personal trainer at your own price. Start a vlog about fitness and all too... that’s an extra income.

3) Cab services: this is The easiest and the fastest way to make money. Everybody moves from one place to another making transportation really important.

In a day, cab (included likes of keke, okada) can make a some of 5-10k per day depending on how long they work.

4) Photography: back in those days during my primary Sch party, I always thought photographers were poor.... but trust me that’s is the biggest lie of the century. As a professional photographer, you can make at least 30k per shoot. I know of a photographer that shot one of the commissioners in Lagos state..... he was paid 150k (just for portraits and framing O)

Even Buhari Personal
photographer built a house just from photography.

Although, it’s connection sha.... but still try meeting people cos you won’t know who knows who. Also be nice to them so that the will rate you.

5) Car wash business: As for this, you basically just need soap and water lol. Although it’s quite hard to start..... because you need land to wash and all sha. If you have a friend, relative that has a land and wants monitoring.... you could just cajole him that you will monitor for him blah blah blah.....

Car washing business Can pay 5-10k on a good day tho.

6) lesson teacher: No parent wants a child with a burnt brain grin grin. You can meet with kids parents and tell them abou the lesson. You can gathered at least 10-20people for the lesson and maybe charge 3-5k in a month per head probably just for 2-3hrs.

You can also take gce lessons, waec lessons etc

7) Poultry business: trust me poultry is lucrative tho. With the right feeds for your animals you can make a huge profit of the lil investment you made on them.

I remember in jss3 when we had agric practicals, we had about 10chicken(layers) and in a week we could pick like 10-15 eggs.

8 ) Buka: Buka!!! My first time of eating bukka was when I went to live with my grandma in Yaba (kufeji street) when my mum travelled.... I remember vividly it was agoyin beans and bread grin grin

I noticed the womans shop was always crowded with at least 10 people. She cooks from morning to evening.

Let’s say you buy
100 bread 200beans 100meat 100soda/water =500 per head..[/b].. that is maddd

[b]9) Laundry business
: With just soap and water(like the car washing business) you could earn cool cash . But this one, the labor is movable. You could meet people and tell them you wash and iron cloths ..... gather potential costumers and begin

Let’s say you have 10-20 people you dry clean for
200 per cloth. Nobody will want to just dry clean 1 cloth ... they will give you in bulk.... you can make cool cash tho (but you go wash tire ehn ehn grin grin) at least washing machine dey.

Lastly

10) Trader: my Igbo brother and sister are the king of this hussle. They wake as early as 4 go to their place of work do their thing. In a day, depending on what you sell, you can make 25-50k sales .... truss me.

I have a friend who trades in Balogun and with the. Trading profit, he sent his younger brother to turkey to Sch.....

I hope with this point of mine I have been able to convince you but not to confuse that business can pay more than 9-5 cool cool

247 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by OYENIYIJK: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2020
if you want to fight with your friends those days, just tell them they will become a mechanic or a Barber grin grin

Na principal go settle your matter grin

455 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by wale377(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
if you want to fight with your friends those days, just tell them they will become a mechanic or a Barber grin grin

Na principal go settle your matter grin

grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by majamajic(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2020
Barbing is a very nice cash out , low cash set up
But woman be their problem !

281 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Poultry is the real deal on that list...

Every other one from naija here no work

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by dominique(f): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Location is very important. I don't see a low or middle class neighborhood needing the services of a fitness trainer.

205 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Iammelvin(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Photography can fetch you cool money but you have to be at your best cuz the market is so flooded.

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2020
OP....You've done well but No thanks I'm not Interested

Na the kind work Mompha, Hushpuppy & InvictusObi do na i like do. I no come life cor suffer

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by iCauseTrouble: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Really, all these overlooked jobs are making more money than sime employed graduates

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by mzBEAM(f): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2020
You still need good connection to be successful in any job.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Prodigee: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2020
mzBEAM:
Ff
Follow follow? undecided
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by tillaman(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2020
Poultry business all the way!!!
Those photographers too dey try but the question is na where you wan see politician wey go give you 150k for 1 portrait e hard to get the connect

28 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by OGand99others: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Funny enough These Guys Make income more than 70% of salary earners

Don't forget I'm still Buying Nigerian Used cars in Lagos
Send what you on WhatsApp 09080774195

and still don't forget we pay instantly after inspection and Negotiation
Thanks

8 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Follygunners: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Agbero, Thuggery, Hired Assassins cool

Objective References: MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria, Tony Kabaka, Talo, Kunle Poly etc...

33 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by moscobabs(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2020
angry
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by oneclickng: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2020
I handle Clickbank purchase

Check my signature
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Decryptor(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2020
If only Hushpuppi went into barbing, he wouldn't have disgraced us like this.

I hope he rots in jail. Useless pig-raping mofo angry angry

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Or11: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2020
wale377:
Hello Nairalander, I trust every one is doing fine.

I hope we learn from it

Disclaimer
I do not advise you to leave your respective Job’s to start any of this business. If you have capital for this, you can go ahead.... if you don’t, hustle more to get capital.

1) Barbing: barbing is one of the most lucrative job out there in the streets. Lol I remember in primary Sch when we dey yab our sef say “you will be a barber in future” grin grin grin .... if I had known then I’ll claim that prayer o grin

As a barber, you can earn nothing like 8-10k per day if you know what you are doing

I have a profession barber friend who is now in the U.K he cuts footballers, actors, musicians hair and my guy is seriously balling with barbing money.

2) Fitness Trainer: Lot of people now are days wants to lose weight in other to live healthy. As a fitness trainer, you could organize probably a weekend session at probably #1000 person.
If you can gather at least 20 people, that is 20k just in one day.

You can also become people personal trainer at your own price. Start a vlog about fitness and all too... that’s an extra income.

3) Cab services: this is The easiest and the fastest way to make money. Everybody moves from one place to another making transportation really important.

In a day, cab (included likes of keke, okada) can make a some of 5-10k per day depending on how long they work.

4) Photography: back in those days during my primary Sch party, I always thought photographers were poor.... but trust me that’s is the biggest lie of the century. As a professional photographer, you can make at least 30k per shoot. I know of a photographer that shot one of the commissioners in Lagos state..... he was paid 150k (just for portraits and framing O)

Even Buhari Personal
photographer built a house just from photography.

Although, it’s connection sha.... but still try meeting people cos you won’t know who knows who. Also be nice to them so that the will rate you.

5) Car wash business: As for this, you basically just need soap and water lol. Although it’s quite hard to start..... because you need land to wash and all sha. If you have a friend, relative that has a land and wants monitoring.... you could just cajole him that you will monitor for him blah blah blah.....

Car washing business Can pay 5-10k on a good day tho.

6) lesson teacher: No parent wants a child with a burnt brain grin grin. You can meet with kids parents and tell them abou the lesson. You can gathered at least 10-20people for the lesson and maybe charge 3-5k in a month per head probably just for 2-3hrs.

You can also take gce lessons, waec lessons etc

7) Poultry business: trust me poultry is lucrative tho. With the right feeds for your animals you can make a huge profit of the lil investment you made on them.

I remember in jss3 when we had agric practicals, we had about 10chicken(layers) and in a week we could pick like 10-15 eggs.

8 ) Buka: Buka!!! My first time of eating bukka was when I went to live with my grandma in Yaba (kufeji street) when my mum travelled.... I remember vividly it was agoyin beans and bread grin grin

I noticed the womans shop was always crowded with at least 10 people. She cooks from morning to evening.

Let’s say you buy
100 bread 200beans 100meat 100soda/water =500 per head..[/b].. that is maddd

[b]9) Laundry business
: With just soap and water(like the car washing business) you could earn cool cash . But this one, the labor is movable. You could meet people and tell them you wash and iron cloths ..... gather potential costumers and begin

Let’s say you have 10-20 people you dry clean for
200 per cloth. Nobody will want to just dry clean 1 cloth ... they will give you in bulk.... you can make cool cash tho (but you go wash tire ehn ehn grin grin) at least washing machine dey.

Lastly

10) Trader: my Igbo brother and sister are the king of this hussle. They wake as early as 4 go to their place of work do their thing. In a day, depending on what you sell, you can make 25-50k sales .... truss me.

I have a friend who trades in Balogun and with the. Trading profit, he sent his younger brother to turkey to Sch.....

I hope with this point of mine I have been able to convince you but not to confuse that business can pay more than 9-5 cool cool

You missed out real estate agency. When I worked as an agent, some months I made over a million naira and some months I made nothing but annual net income was over 5 million.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2020
All job are lucrative if its ur calling
Even oil business if its not ur way u will loose

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Interesting.
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by sexymoma(f): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2020
If you have a fridge buy pour water.. just make it's always cold.. mtcheew daily income

6 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by donjahsy(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Barbing is a real deal. I have a plan of opening up to 10 barbing shops in strategic places.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by barrypro: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Very insightful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by rash47(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Lesson teacher is the real deal

18 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by wilemer: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2020
wale397:
I hope we learn from it

1) Barbing
2) Fitness Trainer
3) Cab services
4) Photography
5) Car wash business
6) lesson teacher
7) Poultry business
8 ) Buka
9) Laundry business
10) Trader

no. 6 needs no capital

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by oyonu(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Please remove photography from your list unless na hungry go wire you

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by 69Ansour69: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Mehhhn!
Kai wallahi!!
See this op sha
Por where i put 'CONDEM IRON, CONDEM BATIRI, CONDEM PRIDGE'?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Kingpele(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Trading can not look poor in the eyes of an intelligent mind.. Even poultry business don't look poor, it all depends on your choice, experience and location

42 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Judges Destroy Their Pen After Pronouncing A Death Sentence?? / Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Common Interview Questions And Answer Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.