Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative (91105 Views)

6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future / Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by JasperVII(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
I can testify to no 4. My course mate is a photographer though part time, mostly during holidays. Guy covers weddings, bridal shower and the rest and I can tell he makes money from it. He once told me he wants to expand it after school.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by EtssehEsse(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Most times the business area gives more leverage, what is booming at a particular place might not yield much elsewhere.
Dear nairalanders, pls don't wait until I beg, I need a job. Any!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Olaniran33: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
You correct bruh
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Sylviaunusual(f): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Or11:

Like any business, the beginning is hard but you need to be persistent. Firstly, go around your neighbourhood and take photos of houses for rent or sale. Speak to the agent in charge of the house (the banner with for sale on the house comes with a number). Then upload those photos on real estate websites describing the house. Nairaland is good too, I sold my first land to a client on this website but there are more websites that deal more on property sales. Use Google to find them. Speak to responsible agents and not desperate ones. Be nice, honest and patient to those who call looking for a house. Don't try to convince them to take a house they don't like, very important. Once you start, you will learn as you progress. The location is also key, if you live where houses are not expensive then your commission will be not much.
Hi Or11, thanks for this... My name is Sylvia, pls how can i contact you? Would like to discuss business relating to Real estate with you... Thanks
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by humilitypays(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
OP....You've done well but No thanks I'm not Interested

Na the kind work Mompha, Hushpuppy & InvictusObi do na i like do. I no come life cor suffer
cheesy shocked
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Lolosticlolo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
OP....You've done well but No thanks I'm not Interested

Na the kind work Mompha, Hushpuppy & InvictusObi do na i like do. I no come life cor suffer
Seen by FBI, dubai police, SARS and 99 others.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lolosticlolo:

Seen by FBI, dubai police, SARS and 99 others.

And so Furcking what??
With your Unoriginal name
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Str8talk21: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Chochovini:
MINUS Fulani herdsmen attack kwo? Otherwise, just one night, I repeat, just one night, and all your hopes will be dashed!

what a savage you are? (laughs)
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by LordPherule(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
wilemer:

no. 6 needs no capital

That #6 makes senses best �
I chop the money well during my service year.
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by luvyaself95(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ikiso206:

Freelancing thou it's free to start
Is it a fast income...
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by LordPherule(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
luvyaself95:

Is it a fast income...

Oh oops! Not lucrative, not a fast-income career ó! You will meet likes online and you gotta bid well to get one luckily.
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by ecomalchemist(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
EtssehEsse:
Most times the business area gives more leverage, what is booming at a particular place might not yield much elsewhere.
Dear nairalanders, pls don't wait until I beg, I need a job. Any!

This is why graduates don't get jobs because they are mentally lazy.

Be specific about the kind of job you need. You did not state your qualifications or professional certifications, everyone is a graduate these days.
What can you offer ?

What skills do you possess ?
Why should I employ you ?
If you cannot answer those questions, you have no business looking / asking for a job.

Man, know thyself.

Prostitution is a job.

I hope you get my drift.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by luvyaself95(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
LordPherule:

Oh oops! Not lucrative, not a fast-income career ó! You will meet likes online and you gotta bid well to get one luckily.
Please explain more on it i wanted to understand more...
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by tunary(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Chochovini:
. ARE U Trying to say its too expensive or too cheap? I don‘t seem to understand your question.
Some other part of the country are cheaper, Delta barb for 200 for adult because there barbing saloon everywhere. for 500, I understand because it is Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by tunary(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mexyz:

Lagos brother
No wonder
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by tunary(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mexyz:

Lagos brother
other places are 200
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by EtssehEsse(f): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
ecomalchemist:

This is why graduates don't get jobs because they are mentally lazy.

Be specific about the kind of job you need. You did not state your qualifications or professional certifications, everyone is a graduate these days.
What can you offer ?

What skills do you possess ?
Why should I employ you ?
If you cannot answer those questions, you have no business looking / asking for a job.

Man, know thyself.

Prostitution is a job.

I hope you get my drift.

Thank you, I am not mentally lazy. I studied mass com, just graduated and awaiting results. Just need to get something doing to cater for some needs.
But you need not tell me prostitution is a job.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by jaeyking(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
am a lesson teacher. using that to help myself I this vivid 1o though I charge way more than that
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by MERCHANDISER: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
pwansunriseteam:
Food Business oh!
Why did You not include it
My friend who sells frozen chicken and fish in Lagos makes more than my other friend who is a developer working remotely for a company in Australia
This guy makes close to 20 to 40k gain daily
But the master of all is Real Estate
Just one deal, I mean one deal can transform your life
The Gane is have a source of daily income and have a source of bigger income
How can i partner with real estate business.I'm interested in being an agent

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by MERCHANDISER: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lamanii22:
As per lesson teacher... My sister charges 15k monthly for only mathematics oo... 2hrs a day, 3 times a week.... Imagine she has like 5 students.... It makes sense... Food business too is a wonderful one...

Bar too is a good business.... The Igbo guys in my area want me to start it but i'm feeling awkward about it lol....
Where is ur area?
i'm.interested in d food business
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Or11: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheTraveler:

Hello Sir, how did you do that?

Hello Sir, I quoted someone here, I told him the procedure, its straightforward.

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by BABANGBALI: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
None of them is as lucrative as olosho job
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Or11: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sylviaunusual:
Hi Or11, thanks for this... My name is Sylvia, pls how can i contact you? Would like to discuss business relating to Real estate with you... Thanks

Hi Sylvia, I dont do real estate anymore, I quoted someone explaining how I did real estate. Pls read through it.
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Olayinka8793:
it is also one of the riskiest especially if you don't have sufficient knowledge before trying it out.
That was how a strange disease wipe off my cockerels. I bought drugs tire.

when the knowledge is there, you'd know there are vaccines to give to prevent the likes of gumboro and mareks...

it's veryuch lucrative cos agriculture would yield endless profit till the Earth is no more

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Nddytex08(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Writing especially freelance writing is super lucrative. You may end up making more than a bank manager at the end of the month.

Bro pls can you put me on..
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Dreyton36: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice write up
The bottom line is - just focus on what you love doing

If you love chatting , then focus on it and make money
If you love toasting women , focus on it and make money from them
If you love swag , looking good is still good business
If you love gamble , if that's your way then you'll make it

People tend to delve into what pays others

E work for me no mean say e go work for uche

Las Las make money that's the kokolet

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Sylviaunusual(f): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Or11:

Hi Sylvia, I dont do real estate anymore, I quoted someone explaining how I did real estate. Pls read through it.
Okay... Thanks
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Chochovini: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
tunary:
Some other part of the country are cheaper, Delta barb for 200 for adult because there barbing saloon everywhere. for 500, I understand because it is Lagos
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by big7: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
I don't know any of the mentioned.. But if you no sabi barb no try open barbing salon 1cent advice
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Chochovini: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
tunary:
. SO U Knew its possible in some places of the con3 yet U still asking question? Even in thesame Lagos, there are places they charge even higher. Hair cut in some places in ABJ is N2K. Yes. U dont expect a saloon with AC, Flat screen TV & home theatre musical set 4 entertainment, Towel warmer, clipper sterilizer, and treatment after haircut etc... to charge N200, do U?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Chochovini: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
Str8talk21:

what a savage you are? (laughs)
. POINT Of correct, only Tiwa the singer is a Savage. As for me, I am just stating the obvious. Deep down your heart you know Im telling the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Judges Destroy Their Pen After Pronouncing A Death Sentence?? / Common Interview Questions And Answer Tips / Know The Officer Ranking Of The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.