Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud (72405 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures) / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by baby124: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
Very racist. Shame on FBI. I think Nigerian government who have graciously partnered with the FBI should have more respect for themselves and address this systematic and racist targeting of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by helinues: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
steveekeoma:
not me but U...

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
Beremi:
Yoroobas leading again.cheesy
This is all that 2mmHz processor in that empty shell you call a brain could process. I am sorry for you.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by nokatakata: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Let FBI come and carry dem in nigeria nau! The chinese people nor get pictures and name abi, the Russian people nor get country abi? Why dem nor post all of them pictures. Them focus on Nigeria like say na dem be the only scammers in the world.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
baby124:
Very racist. Shame on FBI. I think Nigerian government who have graciously partnered with the FBI should have more respect for themselves and address this systematic and racist targeting of Nigerians.
It's not only Nigerians they called out for lords sakes. So they should ask Nigerians to find Chinese fraudsters in our country?

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by hillsway(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
steveekeoma:
I read almost all the complains lodged by people paypal regards AUP. After that what happens next ?

Why don't you go ask Mr. Daniel Schulman if he is an hustler.

You'd definitely get a medal of honour for speaking ill about your country.

One last thing...Always read before you respond.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by steveekeoma(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
helinues:

You mean you have not been making sensible comments on social media?
U need delieverance
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by SATANNIST: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
you sure say this guy wey scam this guy na american? he sounds nigerian to me though

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by helinues: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
steveekeoma:
U need delieverance

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by steveekeoma(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
hillsway:

man. Liv mata 4 mathias
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by sheyitokz(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Its high time small small yahoo$gee starts getting retired
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by nokatakata: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
phemmyfour:
What If those 6 are the brain behind everything

Lol...stop clowning...nigerians behind which everything? You see Russians and chinese on the list you dey talk nigerian been behind everything. If only you know the kind of crazy hackers and scammers they have in Russia and chinese, you go delete that post. Na noise we sabi make, we are billion years behind when it comes to scamming compared to those guys.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Codes151(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
aboladejohnny:
I can't help but say OP, you're very sick upstairs for helping the racist FBI tarnish the "Nigerian image" even more.
Your Monika shows you're Nigerian, so I'm not sorry to say that you no well.
I doubt if you read the article before you copy and paste.

There are so many things wrong with the article. read it and you will see that there are 79 persons involved;
16 RUSSIANS
20 CHINESE

37 MEN OF ARABIC DESCENT and
6 NIGERIANS

Nigeria has the lowest number of wanted men but FBI decided to highlight Nigerians as the headline because they want to be noticed

Y'all condemning the whole Nation because of some bad eggs.

THERE ARE ALOT OF NIGERIANS (HOME AND ABROAD) WHOSE HUSTLE ARE LEGIT, VERY LEGIT.
NO BE EVERYBODY DEY SCAM.
STOP PAINTING US BLACK.

***Please read my signature. that's my side hustle. You're sure going to love my work***
nigeria media is filled with useless people
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Decimus: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Even the images of countries like Colombian, Bolivia and Mexico that peddle hard drugs around the world are still intact. But if they catch one Nigerian/black man, then we won't hear the last of it. There are Criminal elements in all part of the world and Nigeria is nowhere near the top when it comes to any form of crime, be it fraud, theft, drug trafficking etc.

But it's easy to drag the country's name in the mud because majority of her citizens are simple minded fools like those ones already counting igbos/yorubas on the list.

Crime is not good, but there are criminals everywhere and Nigerians are not the worst.

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Chioma1567: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
No be small thing, see the full list with pictures here.
https://duchesscc..com/2020/06/nigerians-express-outrage-as-fbi.html?m=1
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by steveekeoma(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
hillsway:

as I said early, i read from the link u shared b4 i made my comment. So no cause alarm!
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by nokatakata: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
sketcherJ:
Guy please just mute please. All the other Nationals in the list are not involved in the same crime. And check FBI"s page they have been declared wanted at one point in time. The Nigerian nationals are new addition to the list wanted for a different cyber crime. Nigerians please read. Don't just start commenting. Besides instead of you to caution your damn brothers giving us all a bad name. You are here shouting Racism. Even if FBI don't show their pics. Isn't our image spoilt already with the likes of Invictus and hushpuppi

You are crying about you image because you want to run to their country for survival. If you stay in your country and fight your leaders to develop your country, you won't be crying about image. Crime can never stop, it can only be reduced. I pray most foreign developed countries ban nigerians entirely from travelling to their country and if possible deport all Nigerians. I'm sure if we don't have anywhere else to run to, we will use our head and fight our leaders till the country is fixed and we won't need to be running around to other people's countries.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
aboladejohnny:
I can't help but say OP, you're very sick upstairs for helping the racist FBI tarnish the "Nigerian image" even more.

There are so many things wrong with the article. read it and you will see that there are 79 persons involved;
16 RUSSIANS
20 CHINESE

6 NIGERIANS

Nigeria has the lowest number of wanted men but FBI decided to highlight Nigerians as the headline because they want to be noticed

THERE ARE ALOT OF NIGERIANS (HOME AND ABROAD) WHOSE HUSTLE ARE LEGIT, VERY LEGIT.
STOP PAINTING US BLACK.

***Please read my signature. that's my side hustle. You're sure going to love my work***
Nigerians are extremely foolish. Here's a post I made this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by angelina08(f): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
baby124:

They are the latest to be added to that list.

The last on the list before they added those Nigerians were CHINESE PLA members.

As you will see they stated CHINESE.

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Cherez: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
aboladejohnny:

16 RUSSIANS
20 CHINESE

6 NIGERIANS

STOP PAINTING US BLACK.

Bros, why hit hard at the OP while we rubbish each other here in Nigeria under tribalism?
When we rubbish each other na FBI no go mess us up?
Besides the FBI isn't saying they're the only criminal but they're the ones wanted
What if they've caught the Russians and Arabs since their countries have databases to trace people?
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Ernestforyou: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
sketcherJ:
Guy please just mute please. All the other Nationals in the list are not involved in the same crime. And check FBI"s page they have been declared wanted at one point in time. The Nigerian nationals are new addition to the list wanted for a different cyber crime. Nigerians please read. Don't just start commenting. Besides instead of you to caution your damn brothers giving us all a bad name. You are here shouting Racism. Even if FBI don't show their pics. Isn't our image spoilt already with the likes of Invictus and hushpuppi

Oga shut up and stop typing nonsense if you don’t know what to say.Have you heard of Vietnam hackers or Anonymous?
All these Nigerians displayed are just errand boys in the game of hacking,spamming ,spoofing ,malwares and so on .The mastermind and brain behind any hacking or the BEC scams are the Chinese,Russians ,Arabs.
They can break into any sites and do whatever they want because they are highly sophisticated.
All these Nigerians,including Hushpupoy and co just go out there and source for account where they wire the money and that’s why they are easily traced .
So Nigeria crimes is nothing compare to the Chinese,Arabs or Russians.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by hillsway(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
steveekeoma:
man. Liv mata 4 mathias

I stand toe to toe with ex-pats from any part of the world within my chosen career path(I've got awards to testify too).

Due to my inputs, Nigerians like yourself who were employed but couldn't measure up to the 21st-century requirement and wouldn't improve were let off the chain.

I trained a former Kenyan colleague on the required IT skillset needed for a 21st-century educator when he was let off his former job. Dude also got a new job courtesy of my influence.

Just within these 3 months of lockdown, I've got 40 certifications to my arsenal From Microsoft and Coursera(Picture attached), while you rant over social media.

What have you done to savage the already battered image of Nigeria?

Would you still call your fellow country people as hustlers?

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by codemaniacs: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
zz
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by DexterousOne(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lilgabby:

I want to ask you a question .....
If you're an american and you declared some nigerians and americans too wanted, will you post on the Nigeria notice board that you wanted americans for cyber crimes when you know you're in the Nigeria notice board. Lets be wise... Each country have their nationalities wanted too if you go through their news lines.

Please help me ask him o

Apparently common sense is not common
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Elvis778(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
angelina08:

They are the latest to be added to that list.

The last on the list before they added those Nigerians were CHINESE PLA members.

As you will see they stated CHINESE.
They didn't name their Country, they listed their names and that was it....
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by linearity: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
aboladejohnny:

16 RUSSIANS
20 CHINESE

6 NIGERIANS

STOP PAINTING US BLACK.

I don't know why you feel defensive, if you go through FBI most wanted, they usually highlight the national of the suspects and they usually send out specific twits, posters etc from time to time to group them and put more spot light on them.

Those people on that most wanted list are the ones to be ashamed and that is not an attempt to paint all Nigerians black. We have to agree that, it fellow Nigerians like the ones on that list that is tarnishing the image of every hard working Nigeria and as a result, our anger should be directed at them.

We celebrate money, affluent and gold in Nigeria....no one have to time to ask about the source....it is widely believe that, the end justifies the means, and until we change this mindset, our image will continue to suffer internationally.

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by codemaniacs: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by PoliteActivist: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
NOC1:

The name Nigeria should be changed it has no good luck.

That is not a bad idea at all
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Auyonious: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
point of correction 5 biafrans and 1 Nigerian. FBI should take note of this.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Cherez: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Everyone calling out FBI should tell us if they would have said same thing if the names were only Igbos or only Yorubas?
I remember when Invictus was arrested, our media's were filled with Igbos this Igbo that
Hushpupp's time, Igbos started hitting back too
We are worst on segregation

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by codemaniacs: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
zz
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Are you connecting the dots?

They put people from niggs area as d face of crime even though there's Chinese, Arabs etc .

Copy copy Nigerians . You will soon understand how the world works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umumbo And Omor Clash In Anambra, Many Feared Dead, 300 Injured, 50 Missing / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.