Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud (72477 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures) / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by NOC1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I still can understand why useless fools like you keep wailing, you don’t have a job and you are online wishing fever or Adsense will pay you millions, u dey mad? Now you turn around me say it’s some innocent youths that made YouTube not to pay u milllions u well so? In the 80s when Nigerians were stilll suffering was yahooboys the reason for that?

F^ck off, you thief I am gainfully employed and I owe a legit business that is paying me.
You don’t know what we experience importing due to you guys.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by dangoteinlaw: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
NOC1:

F^ck off, you thief I am gainfully employed and I owe a legit business that is paying me.
you are just a mad introvert running insane and you say you hav a job, I that own a company with a physical address I don’t even see how some youths will spoil my chances of landing any contract and you are there saying online did not pay you coz u are Nigeria, do you always feel like talking rubbish?
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by NOC1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I still can understand why useless fools like you keep wailing, you don’t have a job and you are online wishing fever or Adsense will pay you millions, u dey mad? Now you turn around me say it’s some innocent youths that made YouTube not to pay u milllions u well so? In the 80s when Nigerians were stilll suffering was yahooboys the reason for that?

The only fever I know is ailment, I don’t even know what is Adesane I have moved past this your level poor lab rat, never you come online with you frustration again thinking that everybody is a thief like you.

Your chains are in Indonesia waiting for you.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Nettybrown(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
3 yoruba guys out of 6 naija men? Na hushpuppi dem dey shout, and now these.
wetin be all these abeg? Is it that the hausas re nt into fraud?
No! The do it codedly(politics) and cover each other's ass. I'm not say fraud is good but pls learn to protect the image of ur race. Its very important.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by NOC1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
you are just a mad introvert running insane and you say you hav a job, I that own a company with a physical address I don’t even see how some youths will spoil my chances of landing any contract and you are there saying online did not pay you coz u are Nigeria, do you always feel like talking rubbish?

You owe no shit for this thing you wrote, you haven’t done any business outside your shores, if you have you will understand the effect of cybercrime on an average Nigerian business man.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Naijaddk1: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
FYI FBI, Dtrump must get out of that seat before we can send you their whereabouts... Ewu! Ewie!
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by muykem: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
South west among them should be summarily executed upon arrest as we are not known for crimes especially in foreign land.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by melaninpop: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
aboladejohnny:
I can't help but say OP, you're very sick upstairs for helping the racist FBI tarnish the "Nigerian image" even more.
Your Monika shows you're Nigerian, so I'm not sorry to say that you no well.
I doubt if you read the article before you copy and paste.

There are so many things wrong with the article. Read it and you will see that there are 79 persons involved;
16 RUSSIANS
20 CHINESE
37 MEN OF ARABIC DESCENT and
6 NIGERIANS

Nigeria has the lowest number of wanted men but FBI decided to highlight Nigerians in the headline because they want to be noticed

Y'all condemning the whole Nation because of some bad eggs.

THERE ARE ALOT OF NIGERIANS (HOME AND ABROAD) WHOSE HUSTLE ARE LEGIT, VERY LEGIT.
NO BE EVERYBODY DEY SCAM.
STOP PAINTING US BLACK.

***Please read my signature. that's my side hustle. You're sure going to love my work***

LOUD IT!!!
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by dangoteinlaw: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
NOC1:

The only fever I know is ailment, I don’t even know what is Adesane I have moved past this your level poor lab rat, never you come online with you frustration again thinking that everybody is a thief like you.

Your chains are in Indonesia waiting for you.
see how dementia has destroyed your life? Anyone that criticizes you automatically is a thief. Useless good for nothing fellow, just like this criminals and unemployed ppl shouting black lives matters always clamom to be the victim. In the 70s - 80s when Nigeria has been suffering just the way it is now was yahooboys the reason for your pain? Ole omo ale, don’t go and do a real job keep staying online waiting for PayPal to pay you billlions.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by NOC1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
see how dementia has destroyed your life? Anyone that criticizes you automatically is a thief. Useless good for nothing fellow, just like this criminals and unemployed ppl shouting black lives matters always clamom to be the victim. In the 70s - 80s when Nigeria has been suffering just the way it is now was yahooboys the reason for your pain? Ole omo ale, don’t go and do a real job keep staying online waiting for PayPal to pay you billlions.

Olodo go read your first response to my comment, I never insulted any human but you carried your frustrated live to throw tantrums, just like a baby you are I fed you with same spoon and you are running from pillar to post like a snake whose head is cutoff.

Thief one by one they will apprehend all of you who have in one way or the other painted Nigeria black.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by dangoteinlaw: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
NOC1:

Olodo go read your first response to my comment, I never insulted any human but you carried your frustrated live to throw tantrums, just like a baby you are I fed you with same spoon and you are running from pillar to post like a snake whose head is cutoff.

Thief one by one they will apprehend all of you who have in one way or the other painted Nigeria black.

and you that is here in Nigeria cheating Nigerians in any little way you can will soon be roasted alive with a big 16inch rim tires round your neck. Okay
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by LF3000(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lol! May God help us. smiley
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
I will not be surprised if these 6 Nigerian Scammers have kids. I do feel sorry for their kids the sins of the parent befell the children.

I do believe that if these guys are in Nigeria and EFCC is working with the FBI they can get these guys through there BVN numbers, phone numbers, and using other means available.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by karo93: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
X
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by karo93: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
wink2015:
THEY ARE MAKING NIGERIANS THE SUBJECT OF CRITICISM BECAUSE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI SOLD US OUT AS PART OF HIS ANTI SOUTH POLITICS.

BUHARI IS A TRIBAL BIGOT THAT HATE ANY GOOD THINGS COMING TO THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA.

He forgot the corrupt men in his government and started using SARS to hunt the so called YAHOO BOYS.

THE BIGGEST YAHOO BOYS ARE THE NIGERIA POLITICIANS. in the senate and house of reps including his ministers, director general and personal aides.

Its sad when people that are not making money from fraud say things like this....

The chances that you will even make it legitimately is being destroyed by fraudsters. Investors are afraid of investing in nigeria for fear of being defrauded... thus there will be no jobs in the private sector.....and our government sef wont provide jobs......to do online jobs sef go hard cos they will think you are a fraudster...

We are the biggest loosers from this whole menace..... not the govt and not the fraudsters

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by BotherMleeper(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Not a single hausa or fulani in all these international crimes.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Duckham10: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hunger is using me and my sister to play one two.please assist us.02.18.8765.62

Gtb
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by thatigboman: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Since it's fraud, yoruba man will be there
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by linearity: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
codemaniacs:

that's after over 800 years of slavery... don't forget Fr:ance still collects 50% tax from over 13 African countries, how many e:uropean countries have stopped trading with F:rance over this, how many e:uropean countries have stopped airplanes from F:rance landing in their countries over the issue.

You clearly know you are wrong, but are just digging-in to score an internet point, which is not the essence of this conversation.

Your prior comment that I responded to and label untrue is....every e:uropean celebrated slavery, stealing resources, dehumanising...., which is still very much untrue.

Now to your later extension, which if I summarized it...you are trying to say, that by trading with France, these European countries must be in support of France's repressive tax regime against francophone countries in Africa.

Nigeria still trades with France, I do not know of any Africa country that have stopped trading with France as a result of that tax regime, even these Francophone countries still trade with France....by your analogies, Nigeria, Francophone countries and even the whole of Africa, along with those European countries you have already so-labeled are in support of France's 50% repressive tax regime against Francophone countries.

And BTW, it was not tax...France require these countries to store 50% of their foreign reserves with Banque de France and then France helps to peg these funds against the euro. This arrangement is beneficial to these countries and give them a stable economy against inflation and instabilities in Africa....it is the same way that Nigeria and every other country have foreign reserves in dollars. The arrangement is also an insurance policies for the benefits of the African Francophone countries and places Banque de France on the hook to rescue these countries should there be any financial crises their, despite the fact that France does not manage the day to day economy there.

The rampant looting of Africa treasurers by her leaders, I wished that Nigeria signed such a part to store away 50% of foreign reserve in Britain. We would have been in a better place today and it would be a great firewall against these looting. African leaders have shown again and again that, they do not have the integrity to safe-guide their respective treasurer, it is only prudent to have a third party manage it for them until such a time, they are able to do so.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by sirp9898(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
How much will,, they pay me if i find them
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by steveekeoma(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
hillsway:

I stand toe to toe with ex-pats from any part of the world within my chosen career path(I've got awards to testify too).

Due to my inputs, Nigerians like yourself who were employed but couldn't measure up to the 21st-century requirement and wouldn't improve were let off the chain.

I trained a former Kenyan colleague on the required IT skillset needed for a 21st-century educator when he was let off his former job. Dude also got a new job courtesy of my influence.

Just within these 3 months of lockdown, I've got 40 certifications to my arsenal From Microsoft and Coursera(Picture attached), while you rant over social media.

What have you done to savage the already battered image of Nigeria?

Would you still call your fellow country people as hustlers?

I have contributed positively in the country beyond ur personal imaginations. However that i made used of the word "hustler" was just nairaland jokes and doesn't defined me. So better be polite
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by codemaniacs: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
zz
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Kinematics: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Afonjas and Igbos keep disgracing us..
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by godmankind(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
What are they saying. Please help me read if Tinubu name is in the list

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Xeroxlis(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
nokatakata:

Lol...you have the nerve to call someone foo.lish with this comment ?
Is it europeans that teach your leaders to embezzle money in nigeria and use it to buy houses in dubai, UK?
Is it europenas that's stopping your leaders from building hospitals, good roads, and ensuring steady power supply.
You want to wait for europeans to come teach you how to be economically independent even with all the resources you have?
Is it europeans that's stopping your knowing your LG chairman, house of rep member , senator, commisoners ministers and holding them responsible for zero development.
If europeans were running away from their own countries and refused to hold their leaders responsible, will air heads like you have somewhere to run to while abandoning your useless leaders and country?
Did your fore fathers not cry for independence and after they got the independence, started stealing instead of developing the country?
You don't want to develop your country and want to blame europeans for it?
I really don't want to say certain things to you because I'm tired of getting banned by some of these NL mods who are not bright like you.

NL mods have been blocking you?... I see you're not as bright as you think you're...stop glorifying the whites, it's a sign of low self esteem wink wink cheesy grin
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Xeroxlis(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
how could the mods push this to front-page
u are with your own hands tarnishing our image to the outside world!!!!

The mods understand this, they are against it...they pushed it to FP just to create public awareness and generate traffic.
We should be more bothered about our co NLanders whose opinion is that we should sell our face/image because few people committed a common global crime
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Xeroxlis(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
NOC1:

You owe no shit for this thing you wrote, you haven’t done any business outside your shores, if you have you will understand the effect of cybercrime on an average Nigerian business man.

grin grin oga importer
This cybercrime is affecting only u?
Accept corrections quietly
What is wrong is wrong
Your comment was either too self opinionated or too biased
Fight against racism first
#Nigeria is Good... Good people, great Nation wink smiley
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Xeroxlis(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
NOC1:

And you, typing faster than your thinking, are you not already painting the country ebony with your 1-sided reasoning? wink wink smiley wink smiley smiley wink
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by jimcaddy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
It serves them right jare. Maybe they are the ring leaders. Who knows? It's not racism or anything jor. Stop playing sentiments jare.. Nigerians and sentiments ehn...

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by nokatakata: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
codemaniacs:

- e:uropeans banks don't reject the money, but their leaders call our countries fantastically corrupt.
- from when the british landed in Nigeria in the early 1800s till 1960 there weren't more than 5- 10 british schools, Nigeria only had 1 college not 1 single standard university in Nigeria, I'm sure they didn't build more than 1- 3 hospitals during their time. e:uropeans united Nigeria, Nigeria's power supply distribution is affected by Nigeria's unity.
- holding politicians leads to protests, protests can lead to rioting which can lead to civil wars which the e:uropeans will sell weapons to Nigeria and can take years to recover from.
- the entire europe is built on slavery, stealing resources from other countries, impoverishing other countries.
After
- After independence, forefathers built radio stations, T.V station, factories, manufacturing companies, civil service, creche for babies, nursery primary secondary schools, built universities, built and owned houses before they were 27 years old .e.t.c until e:uropeans decided to sponsor civil war and coups.
- we were developing our countries. just like seeing a guy in his 20s doing well but someone who is unhappy to see another person doing well send armed robbers to kill that person.

you have a lot to learn, but your i too know attitude will prevent you from learning....

All these are bunch of excuses for failure. You can not blame europeans for your failure. They have left younling time ago. Stop stealing money meant for the development of your country. Your leaders are sending their children to foreign schools, the go for treatment in foreign countries all because they refused to fix the system and you the masses will fold your hand and keep quiet because according to you if you protest, Europeans will hijack it , fund it and turn it into civil war..lol..
Ordinary good roads , your leaders can not construct. After they steal you blind, they abscond to another country just like deziani and Ambode. Is it not a shame that your president always have to travel to UK for medical care? Is it not a shame that many of them are now dying because they are unable to travel abroad to receive treatment? How many of them went to public hospitals when they had covid 19.
Continue to give excuses and be running to another man's land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.