Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Quality Kitchen Items You Should Buy During Jumia Anniversary. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Quality Kitchen Items You Should Buy During Jumia Anniversary. (644 Views)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / Buy High Quality Kitchen Appliances @ Florisam Venture At Small Prices / Buy Your Quality Kitchen,bakery Equipment And Packaging Materials At Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Kitchen Items You Should Buy During Jumia Anniversary. by Marvive: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2020
Check out these 4 Burner gas cooker with oven sold below 45k on jumia. They also have good reviews on the site from people who have bought them. ===>

You can check them out here and place your order
before they are sold out.

Re: Quality Kitchen Items You Should Buy During Jumia Anniversary. by Marvive: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
An easy method of preparing pounded yam with Pounded Yam Blender.

Jumia promo is on going, this is the time to buy those items you wanted to buy.
Technology is evolving so many times to make life easier.
In the past, to make pounded yam, you have to pound with mortal and pistil and that usually takes a whole lot of time and effort.
Now you don't have to worry about using mortal and pistil because there is pounded yam blender on jumia for both water yam and hard yam. It will give you even a better and faster result than mortar and pistil.
I will be recommending four different pounded yam blender. These yam pounder blender have good reviews. People that bought them have left good reviews. You don't have to worry when placing your order.

1.Stainless Steel Electric Yam Pounding Machine With 4 Blades selling at #10,251.
This 2L yam pounder is designed and produced for best pounding output.
Pounded yam is one of Nigerian delicacies and should be prepared with ease. Pounding yam can be time consuming and tiring. This blender is here to solve this problem by making it easy and fast to save time. You just need to add water to get the consistency you desire. It gives you the ductility and hardness you want. It can be used for new or old yam and it is lump free.

Features
Efficient and rugged: that is, it pounds like the traditional mortar and pistil.

It is fast
It is durable
It is energy efficient and can be used with small generator.

Read more here

(1) (Reply)

See How To Prepare Delicious Fried Rice At Home? / Beautiful Buttercream Cakes In Ibadan!!! / I ATE A Roasted Baby Shark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.