Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,568 members, 7,781,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:23 PM

USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem (1372 Views)

Ps2 Games Through Usb / Playstation 3 With 2pads Wireless Pads And 7-11games(ur Choice) Installed. / I Need A High Definition Wireless Gaming Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hey everyone, so about last year I got these pads from a store for about #8000...Used them for about a month or thereabout( I’m not much of a gamer).
They worked fine at first to be honest, as they were just plug and play.

So recently due to the ample time I had I decided to game a little with these same pads and same laptop, with the same game infact( pes 17 and fifa ooo) grin ...That’s how I found out they weren’t working anymore...

I tried the usual i.e updating my drivers, went online and the results were still the same. Although they were recognized by my laptop, nothing was responding...I’m sure it isn’t an issue of dropping or anything else, thinking just a minor technical issue.

Does anyone have any idea about these pads? Or I should just discard them?

Forgive my typos, if any.
Pictures below

Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
More so, they came with dongles...which I think still works

Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pictures of the device being connected

Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
The device not been recognized by x360e

Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by titigenius: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Buy new pads. Had the same issue with my u com pads, a new one one solved it
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Proffdada: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Remove them and connect them again on the operation system
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
titigenius:
Buy new pads. Had the same issue with my u com pads, a new one one solved it

Thanks for your input...buy another one? I’ll rather play temple run on my phone grin
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Proffdada:
Remove them and connect them again on the operation system

Already did that countless times...
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by OgKelvin(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
firstly how many games did u try them on?
if its iust the two mentioned games then try them on another game then if it works, you would need to reassign the pads them all over, you can do this by opening the pes settings app on the computer and then reconfigure them.
but if it still does not work on another game its either the pad is bad or you need to delete all the files and set up all over you can check YouTube for directions
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
OgKelvin:
firstly how many games did u try them on?
if its iust the two mentioned games then try them on another game then if it works, you would need to reassign the pads them all over, you can do this by opening the pes settings app on the computer and then reconfigure them.
but if it still does not work on another game its either the pad is bad or you need to delete all the files and set up all over you can check YouTube for directions

Well I only play those two games, and this isn’t really a matter of reassigning the buttons...they aren’t even recognized by my system correctly...and I’ve scoured the whole of YouTube, guess I’ll just have to discard them.
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by titigenius: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

Thanks for your input...buy another one? I’ll rather play temple run on my phone grin
Lol, you really aren't much of a gamer.
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
titigenius:
Lol, you really aren't much of a gamer.

I used to be a gamer, but.....grin
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Donaldo7(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Make use of Scptool kit driver.
You can use it to re-install your gamepads
Had a similar issue earlier this year and i tried the Scptoolkit.

Re-installing:
After installing the Scptoolkit driver
It will install so many other Scptoolkit app
But you'll only open the one with a USB icon
After opening
Deselect every other device then select only "PlayStation blablabla" then install
C'est finis.
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Donaldo7:
Make use of Scptool kit driver.
You can use it to re-install your gamepads
Had a similar issue earlier this year and i tried the Scptoolkit.

Re-installing:
After installing the Scptoolkit driver
It will install so many other Scptoolkit app
But you'll only open the one with a USB icon
After opening
Deselect every other device then select only "PlayStation blablabla" then install
C'est finis.

Thanks, will try it out too.
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by sheggsliveth: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

Thanks, will try it out too.

I just bought mine from jiji and it seems to work perfectly, though I had hard time to get it work but it later works perfectly.

I use x360ce and I just copy xinput dll3 to most game I wanted to play that doesn't support it... but Pes seems to work perfectly without configurations just open the setting and control it will work.mind you mine is 3 in pad...my dongle is like of ps2 slot

Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
sheggsliveth:

I just bought mine from jiji and it seems to work perfectly, though I had hard time to get it work but it later works perfectly.

I use x360ce and I just copy xinput dll3 to most game I wanted to play that doesn't support it... but Pes seems to work perfectly without configurations just open the setting and control it will work.mind you mine is 3 in pad...my dongle is like of ps2 slot

You said you hard a hard time getting it to work? That’s exactly where it’s stuck, it’s not even detected by my laptop correctly...

Please can I see a pic of the dongles and what it is been displayed as on your system.
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by sheggsliveth: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

You said you hard a hard time getting it to work? That’s exactly where it’s stuck, it’s not even detected by my laptop correctly...

Please can I see a pic of the dongles and what it is been displayed as on your system.

Seems your case it quite different from mine, you could try another pc first cos mine is plug and play,it automatically detected the gamepad.

and I use 360ce for some keys mapping
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by BrickDevo: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Why don't you find the cord, i think it would work with cords
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 11, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Seems your case it quite different from mine, you could try another pc first cos mine is plug and play,it automatically detected the gamepad.

and I use 360ce for some keys mapping

Very different bro, abeg I go throway am.
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2020
BrickDevo:
Why don't you find the cord, i think it would work with cords

It’s actually cordless.
Re: USB Wireless Gaming Pads Problem by sheggsliveth: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

Very different bro, abeg I go throway am.

Bought one from a guy on jiji with a dongle is doesn't work on my pc too maybe just because of no dongle....try it on another pc it maybe you OS

(1) (Reply)

I Hack Ps4/ Ps3/ Xbox One/ Xbox Series / Where Do I Copy A Homebrew Application On My Psp? Please Help! / Play Latest Games Like Fifa 13 And Pes 13 On Chipped Ps3 Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.