Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning (60457 Views)

The Python I Killed In Agbor / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Amatarasha(f): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
jeff1607:

Oya the balls grin
better ask him ooo
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by PrincessB1(f): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Where is the goat the python swallowed? grin grin
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by XVIDEOSMOD: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
This python may have allowed a spiritual goat that the ordinary eyes can’t see
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
thesicilian:
How do you guys manage to kill such large snakes without getting bitten?

Pythons ain't as swift as other snakes especially after having a heavy delicacy.

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by remele2(f): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
Lies.. E swallow goat and still slim like this..

Abi u wanted to say he swallow goat soup gringringrin

I can bet it with my two scrotum that this wunt make front page..

If this post makes front page, I will donate my Scrotum to be used as fried Eggs for Amatarasha...

We & Us @ says this is not a python... It is a snake

I hv bought bread oooo... Biko bring the left one for me make i fry use chop egg

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by IVORY2009(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
crush your bones by constricting you then proceed to swallow from the head grin

I want to know who you are? wink
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Ohraybs(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oracle55:
I killed this Python in my street this morning after having swallowed a goat

About to OR Iyaff swallow
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Yusman316(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
thesicilian:
How do you guys manage to kill such large snakes without getting bitten?
Because of their size, they are slow. Plus they are not aggressive like the poisonous ones

2 Likes

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by DenreleDave(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
remele2:

I hv bought bread oooo... Biko bring the left one for me make i fry use chop egg

So u want it truly??
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Samiah33(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Me love me some of those when cooked
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by McSlow: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
When is the pepper soup ready make I use this Odogwu step am down
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by uwemconcept: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

If this post makes front page, I will donate my Scrotum to be used as fried Eggs for Amatarasha...

Bro the pot is ready na your scrotum remain. Nairalanders are waiting to enjoy the fried eggs delicacy.

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by edoairways: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by OffAir(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oracle55:
You did well by killing this snake n saving locals from potential attacks

However I also forgive your embellishment of the story with the purported report that you put the snake out of action after it had swallowed a goat �

I believe you were caught up in the euphoria of the moment �
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Reelmii: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
this igbo isiagu cloth don suffer...even hausa people dey wear the cloth... it jas really lost its value
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Fonyeri(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is huge
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Abcruz(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Kindly visit the nearest mallam to do justice to your scrotum as you've affirmed!

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by DenreleDave(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Abcruz:

Kindly visit the nearest mallam to do justice to your scrotum as you've affirmed!

Mad oooo gringringrin
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Lolosticlolo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Graphic picture.... U av been notified ahead gringringrin
Abeg post me the balls
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by SweetCunt97(f): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
IVORY2009:

I want to know who you are? wink
You got military intelligence ryt? You can crack d case grin
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bola146:
Ha.... you people should be very careful of the kids. I can't even kill rat
You go kill am one day, just dey prepare
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Platony(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Wey d goat na?

Goat we no see, dissection we no see. Abi d goat dey ur pocket? grin grin
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by obentenyson(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
this guy dey lie. your lie dey obvious. the python I dey see for that pics no be like python wey swallow goat. infact, he be like say the python never chop for weeks, this one wey you take one hand carry am. I doubt of that's even you in the pics. or even if na u kill am..
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by remele2(f): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

So u want it truly??

Yes na.. Pls the left one oooo..... I have ororo and onion.. Just ready to fry
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by noisy45(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oracle55:

Abnomination our lineage don't kill pythons
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
You guys and snake on this forum are like 5&6.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by lesson44: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
P? abeg where the goat evidence?
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by barrypro: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Meet is ready.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by DenreleDave(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
remele2:

Yes na.. Pls the left one oooo..... I have ororo and onion.. Just ready to fry

Dm me
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Abbamasta(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oracle55:
The rate at which people are killing animals is very alarming, there is need to launch operation python dance III to carry out aggressive responce to the offenders and the person who posts this topic should be charge for cruelty to wildlife.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Torie8(f): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Please read this Guys, Pls can an iPhone Wi-Fi hotspot work even though the Wi-Fi is not working? I mean can I put on the Hotspot if the Wi-Fi itself is not working
Now that it has made front-page let us come and fry your scrotum

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by IVORY2009(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You got military intelligence ryt? You can crack d case grin

Really? Official or unofficial....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning / Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.