Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Broke Girl - My Experience With One. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Girl - My Experience With One. (9471 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Eberechi24(f): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Trayceey:
you guys make it seem like only girls re broke. Guys are broke too. One broke guy is on my neck right now. Everytime he's crying broke broke broke. I already helped him with 20k but seeing the way you guys condemn girls on nairaland, I'm putting a stop to it. Was planning to give him 150k to start a business, but right now, I change my mind
Don't change your mind because of what you read here... you may be only Savior he needs.
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by karkinase(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Danielfx:

What i observe from this thread is amusing...

OP you are broke and frustrated, that's the reason you consider a lady asking you for 1k as a broke girl....

When some of us talk about broke girls, we don't actually mean girls that ask for 1k or 5k or ask for money once in a while. We actually refer to ladies that are financially irresponsible, like asking for money at all times and for most times on elements which are inconsiderate. More like, asking for 100k to fix hair when she has no money or even asking for money all the time.... A lady that ask you for money and once in a while is a good lady, learn to appreciate women. If you can't foot her bills, then opt for ashawo, they are cheaper.. Do you think she gets sanitary pads for free ?, Do you think she steals pants or work in mtn office ?...

You have to stop acting up. My friend that just executed a project changed his girlfriend phone for over 70k ( even though he had 200k then in his account), changed the old one he bought her three months back. He took her shopping along side with i and my girlfriend. That is common sense and maturity. I even blame the ladies that agree to go into relationship with a mentally retarded guys...

2) You are a thief..... You are looking for someone to respect and love you and you're not ready to earn it. Treat your woman right so that you can present her to homies around. You see a good looking well dressed lady outside and you admire her and wish you have her, a girl that another man is branding. Go and make your lady everyman's desire kind of person. There is a way you act, a lady will find it hard to leave you even if she catches you cheating.... Maturity is needed in a relationship. I will create a thread and use your thread as a reference.
Swallow redpill man, When will you learn that giving a woman money doesn't equate love or maturity. later you will create thread now that the girl didnt call you because you refuse to give her money when you visited. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by luminouz(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Eberechi24:

Don't change your mind because of what you read here... you may be only Savior he needs.

You believe that halfdone bullshiit she is selling? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Eberechi24(f): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
luminouz:

You believe that halfdone bullshiit she is selling? grin grin grin grin
Nothing is impossible. You never can tell.
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by luminouz(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Eberechi24:

Nothing is impossible. You never can tell.

If na you,maybe but that geh? Never!!!
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Eberechi24(f): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
luminouz:

If na you,maybe but that geh? Never!!!

Never say never.
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
NevetsIbot:

She still maintained she was right - That was when I knew she was a lost cause and not the type worth my rebranding efforts.
RE-BRANDING WHAT?
HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT RE-BRANDING A STREET RAT WHEN YOU'VE NOT EVEN FIXED YOURSELF? DON'T BE SILLY. IF YOU TRY TO DO THIS A MILLION TIMES, YOU WILL FAIL A MILLION TIMES. NEVER WORKS IN YOUR FAVOUR.

Working class ladies all the way from now

UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE WORSE WORKING CLASS LADIES. I'M SURE EXPERIENCE HAS A BAG FULL OF LIFE LESSONS FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by RickTisci: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Actually na Virgin o... After I got there and found out.. I paused and decided against breaking it. She was begging for it but nah. Won't be the guy to go through the clinginess after...

I've had enough personal experience
OP shey na ondo the girl based too, I had a similar experience with an ondo lady, na why I dey ask be that
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
RickTisci:
OP shey na ondo the girl based too, I had a similar experience with an ondo lady, na why I dey ask be that

She's an Ondo based girl brro. What's her name??
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE WORSE WORKING CLASS LADIES. I'M SURE EXPERIENCE HAS A BAG FULL OF LIFE LESSONS FOR YOU.

I won't say I am perfect but as a guy, I have developed myself to a large extent enough to impact anyone I date positively. What's the point of being in a relationship without helping the person build and grow?

I was doing just that until she proved otherwise
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by luminouz(m): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Eberechi24:

Never say never.

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by bharkarh(m): 2:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Trayceey:
you guys make it seem like only girls re broke. Guys are broke too. One broke guy is on my neck right now. Everytime he's crying broke broke broke. I already helped him with 20k but seeing the way you guys condemn girls on nairaland, I'm putting a stop to it. Was planning to give him 150k to start a business, but right now, I change my mind
kilokan wa? Is it that you failed to get his post?

The OP talk isn't about the money rather the insensivity of the lady of not noticing the situation.

She was so concerned of herself. Like how would your guy lose a lot of money and all you would say is "sha send me my card".

The entitlement is irritating to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:29am On Jun 29, 2020
NevetsIbot:

I won't say I am perfect but as a guy, I have developed myself to a large extent enough to impact anyone I date positively. What's the point of being in a relationship without helping the person build and grow?

I was doing just that until she proved otherwise

THAT'S THE POINT.
YOU MAY FEEL YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING REASONABLE BUT THEY ALWAYS PROVE OTHERWISE. ALMOST EVERY TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by bharkarh(m): 2:32am On Jun 29, 2020
NevetsIbot:

If you let the post of someone online stop you from helping someone because of his gender ion think you really wanted to help him.

My post is not about her being broke alone... But being broke and inconsiderate... I ran into a debt and all she could care a was her subscription.... That's the crux of the matter.
like these "ladies" deliberately failed to focus on the subject. Same ladies will go berserk when they talk about rape and the men start saying "women rape too"
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by bharkarh(m): 2:43am On Jun 29, 2020
scottyoloye:
Oga didn't you read the part where he mentioned the fact that he was about sending the money and she replied with a text that turned him off As for the bolded, so, you're saying it's a boyfriend's duty to buy sanitary pads right.. weldone o awon eyan sanitary section.... Instead of that your friend to reinvest with the 70k, he's doing big boy upandan... I wonder what's wrong with our generation... Full of youths with misplaced priorities......
I just had to unsee what he wrote. These guys would even find it difficult to give their mothers 5k as stipends

3 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by scottyoloye(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2020
bharkarh:
I just had to unsee what he wrote. These guys would even find it difficult to give their mothers 5k as stipends
Lol
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by bigpicture001: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2020
OP sh has done nothing wrong in asking your for airtime.. It goes with her age. If you want to take less responsibilities.. Date older ladies... Dont try to eat your cake and still have it...

Your ranting "why can't a 22years old be able to subscribe her fone.. Is everyone in ur house I mean everyone at age 22 self sustainable..? Because your able to find your way around thing in a country plagued with under employment your now indirectly trying to make us feel your focus, smart and hardworking..........

Grow up kid. Sh was wrong for not caring about your own predicament I must confess,but who will blame the kid. Get a gf.!
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
bigpicture001:
OP sh has done nothing wrong in asking your for airtime.. It goes with her age. If you want to take less responsibilities.. Date older ladies... Dont try to eat your cake and still have it...

Your ranting "why can't a 22years old be able to subscribe her fone.. Is everyone in ur house I mean everyone at age 22 self sustainable..? Because your able to find your way around thing in a country plagued with under employment your now indirectly trying to make us feel your focus, smart and hardworking..........

Grow up kid. Sh was wrong for not caring about your own predicament I must confess,but who will blame the kid. Get a gf.!

The fuq are you saying kiddult? If at 22 you still depend on people for some very basic shit, it means something is wrong somewhere and it applies to everyone.. Male or female.. This is not to say I have found my way in this economy or bragging... I still dey try and helping her make her own money was one of my goals.. So TF are you saying?

But I guess you'd blame a guy who just loafs around like the girl can't afford 1k at 22yrs right?.... Are you not just being gender bias here?

Ironically, you didn't see the big picture

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Trayceey:
lol so because of a random post on nairaland condemning Broke Girls, u changed your mind! U don't wanna help the guy anymore!?, we know u don't have the 150k!! grin
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Danielfx:

What i observe from this thread is amusing...

OP you are broke and frustrated, that's the reason you consider a lady asking you for 1k as a broke girl....

When some of us talk about broke girls, we don't actually mean girls that ask for 1k or 5k or ask for money once in a while. We actually refer to ladies that are financially irresponsible, like asking for money at all times and for most times on elements which are inconsiderate. More like, asking for 100k to fix hair when she has no money or even asking for money all the time.... A lady that ask you for money and once in a while is a good lady, learn to appreciate women. If you can't foot her bills, then opt for ashawo, they are cheaper.. Do you think she gets sanitary pads for free ?, Do you think she steals pants or work in mtn office ?...

You have to stop acting up. My friend that just executed a project changed his girlfriend phone for over 70k ( even though he had 200k then in his account), changed the old one he bought her three months back. He took her shopping along side with i and my girlfriend. That is common sense and maturity. I even blame the ladies that agree to go into relationship with a mentally retarded guys...

2) You are a thief..... You are looking for someone to respect and love you and you're not ready to earn it. Treat your woman right so that you can present her to homies around. You see a good looking well dressed lady outside and you admire her and wish you have her, a girl that another man is branding. Go and make your lady everyman's desire kind of person. There is a way you act, a lady will find it hard to leave you even if she catches you cheating.... Maturity is needed in a relationship. I will create a thread and use your thread as a reference.
what happened to her parents?? I've not married her, then I'd be doing that for a lady that might leave me? Or so that she'd feel obligated. Then if things ain't rosy anymore she'd insult and belittle me? The only women I'd take care of and spoil silly is My mum, sister and my wife!!
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Total rubbish. Believe me, you have not commanded the respect I have commanded from women and ion suppose you can fathom how it feels.

I have been in relationships with real sensible women and they are a direct opposite of this.

Again. You are here thinking its all about the money and that's a sign that you're just plain dumb and slow in thinking. You're just a slow poke.

Create your effing thread and watch me bounce on it. Do me well to mention me so I can drop in on time.

When I'm done effing you up on this thread, I'll mess you up in yours. Your friend had 200k... Lol.

200k.... Tcheeeew.. 200k... All the epistle was cos of a friend who had 200k.

Tell me what you have spent on a lady first..... You should get a beak on your lips and feathers glued to your azz... Bird brain

lwkmd grin
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
It's been said a lot of times that as a man you should learn to deal with your hurt alone and get comfortable with suffering in silence. There are some problems you don't share with a woman, least of all a 22y/o. I wonder what you expected of her, to tell you sorry or put her tits in your mouth for you to suck or what? It won't bring back the funds nah. Don't get me wrong mahn, probably a few words of encouragement would have helped, but I know for a fact that most girls her age are severely lacking in the emotional intelligence department.

In my uni days I dated a fresher, she used to tell me how confused she gets not knowing how to cheer me up each time I get so angry or depressed.

If her lack of empathy is your deal-breaker then maybe you don't know much about women as you might think. Loosing money once in a while is normal, them never sharing or understanding our pains is just as normal. Hence her "Sha...".
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
NevetsIbot:

If you let the post of someone online stop you from helping someone because of his gender ion think you really wanted to help him.

My post is not about her being broke alone... But being broke and inconsiderate... I ran into a debt and all she could care a was her subscription.... That's the crux of the matter.

Tbh, the topic is misleading. Change the heading and people will focus on the area you want.

Although I'd say you mischievously went with that heading to generate traffic
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Tbh, the topic is misleading. Change the heading and people will focus on the area you want.

Although I'd say you mischievously went with that heading to generate traffic

Lol. Maybe I'll find another befitting topic... grin grin grin
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by drnoel: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

She won.. U still lost 1k

Did u not hear he said her severance package?

1 Like

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by seguno2: 2:32am On Aug 20, 2020
NevetsIbot:
This is a heads up for any feminist or gender bias person thinking I'm here taking a swing at the female folks... You're grossly mistaken.

I met this girl... 22yrs of age.. Should could converse well although most of the undertones of her sentences were always that of "manipulation".

She's damn good swimmer who spends a lot of her time at hotels that have pools. That was where we met cos I'm pretty big on swimming too. After constant contacts... She loved up and one thing led to another. She dances actually and I did my part to show her to offer her skills as a service to anyone who wants her and her crew to dance for their music videos.

Two months down the line - She was demanding almost 24hrs of my time - I was not going to give any woman the luxury of my whole day - when there was money to be made. She had to adjust.

So then - I ran at a loss at one of my trades yesterday which will mean I'll have to refund a friend of a huge sum. I got online, saw she Had dropped a text for me... She was asking for money for subscription (Can you be so broke at 22yrs that you can't manage to subscribe for yourself?) I ignored it and proceeded to tell her the mess that just happened.. I was about to take up my small phone to load her line .... Next thing she said was "SHA DO MY SUB"

Anger mixed with disappointments and rage but I chose to ignore her messages. Then she came with the barrage of slight insults saying I was ignoring her cos of 1k. And she went on ranting.

Told her how inconsiderate she was and how dissaponted I was at her. The money was not even the issue, it was her inability to not see my own loss just for her gains.

Bottom line - she said stuffs like "You know I have never asked you for anything, when have you ever told me to send my account number as a compensation for me not asking you for money?" - LIKE I WAS OBLIGATED TO REWARD HER FOR NOT ASKING ME FOR SHIT!

I asked her this " If I were Hot and I came to you for sex and you told me you just developed a stomach ache and I shrug if off and say "Sha lie down and let me do my thing"...... Would you not find it offensive that I totally ignored what was wrong with you? "

NOTE : We ain't had sex yet cos I just didn't want to.

She still maintained she was right - That was when I knew she was a lost cause and not the type worth my rebranding efforts.

Egbami... Ordinary 1k....how many mins does it even take a 15yr old to spend 1 thousand naira. And here was a 22yr old ignoring that her boyfriend made a very bad trade and lost a lot of money for it... ONE THOUSAND NAIRA..... O WRONG NAU. O WRONG!

I reloaded the airtime she needed on her line as her severance package... If 1k is more important than your boyfriends wellbeing , take it and go.

who's at fault?.. I obviously am for letting myself down and going for a girl way below my worth..... I'm not gonna let myself down anymore.

Working class ladies all the way from now

My only surprise be sey you never fcvked her upon all the long time and story.
Pele o.

1 Like

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by seguno2: 2:33am On Aug 20, 2020
drnoel:
Did u not hear he said her severance package?

Reading to understand is a challenge for some.

1 Like

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by excessmon(m): 2:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Who feels entitled more? Abuja or Lagos guys?
SweetCunt97:
Are u his mom? Lemme guess, na Abuja guy?
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by SweetCunt97(f): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
excessmon:
Who feels entitled more? Abuja or Lagos guys?
Abuja ooo
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by JordanMichael(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
armylord:
lol so because of a random post on nairaland condemning Broke Girls, u changed your mind! U don't wanna help the guy anymore!?, we know u don't have the 150k!! grin

audio 150k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Male Nairalander Is As Handsome As This Man (photo) / How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out / Check Out This Slay Mama... With Nice Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.