Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:00 AM

See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. (635 Views)

Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them / Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is a cartoon animation that I made with my phone.

The apps are

•Plotagon story and

•Inshot.

Please subscribe to the channel. And also share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kJrQA8hUE
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pic

Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by SpacehubTech: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Plotagon...

Nice wink
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by MrSensor(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice. But use a pidgin language na.
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Missyajoke(f): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by economia1: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Blessedndu:
This is a cartoon animation that I made with my phone.

The apps are

•Plotagon story and

•Inshot.

Please subscribe to the channel. And also share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kJrQA8hUE
Hi me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home / Trending Debate:check Out The Photos & Tell Us If Bbnaija Ozo Looks Like Jidenna / Kim Kardashian Meets Divorce Lawyers Following Kanye West’s Controversial Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.