Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Facebook Income 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Income 2020 (388 Views)

Facebook Income!!! / Turn Your Phone Into A Source Of Income - 2020 / How To Make Extra Income 2020 Daily At The Comfort Of Your Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Income 2020 by teshiam(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hello everyone, if you have a skill that you can offer online like
Graphics Design - canvas, PhotoShop, Lightroom, GIMP
Website Design - WordPress,Woocommerce, wix, e.t.c
Copy Writer
Social Media Marketer
And more.

There's a really huge market on Facebook and you need to take advantage it. A lot of foreign people looking for the same services you offer Nigerians but for a higher pay. And thanks to the exchange rate, AUD, EUR, GBP, USD, are all above ₦250 per unit.

The ₦2000 I see graphic designers collect for flyers and logos and people would still price them and demand heaven and earth. That basic fee is $20 to $30 to them which is over ₦10,000 for the same work but with less stress. You get? They know they value and are willing to offer. Let me not even get started with $250 to $600 web designers are collecting for $120 work in Nigeria. WordPress, funnel builders, not even pure programmers.

I have done it and made over ₦140,243.04 within two weeks this June. It truly is easier getting started here than on Fiverr, UpWork because of competition. There is less competition and your are the person they are seeing and you know how to do what they want so they would go for you.

Some I work and get paid weekly and Monthly maintaining the site, upload and changing content. About $500 for 2 weeks, so there is potential there.

I failed when I started though, but I later learnt and found a good way of doing it.

If you would want to know

Check it out here.

https://mailchi.mp/21496456786a/facebook-freelancers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Income 2020 by teshiam(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hehe, another one received payment today.

Thank God I did not delete my old Facebook account. Now it's paying off grin

Re: Facebook Income 2020 by teshiam(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Weekend is over. Payments are now getting approved in the banks faster. Someone just collected money for his services offered for this Month. Month never even finish shocked

Re: Facebook Income 2020 by teshiam(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
The group has filled up and the course has commenced. I might hold another one after this one finishes. Stay tuned for more info.
Re: Facebook Income 2020 by teshiam(m): 12:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Hello Guys, another training is taking place. Lots of money is being made, take advantage of this oppurtunity.

https://mailchi.mp/21496456786a/facebook-freelancers

(1) (Reply)

$50 Minimum Monthly, See This Technique / I Have One Good Mob / Biodigester Toilet Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.