Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) (7464 Views)

How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Saw a hefty young man this afternoon scamper to the extent of almost landed in a pit for just sighting a snake. A big huge macho man for tha matter running for his life just because of a lil crawling creature that he was supposed to chase with a rod and smash to a mess. See how they were laffing at him when he couldn't even hide it and said it was a snake embarassed But if it was his fellow man now you'd see him shouting upandan venting his anger and flashing his biceps as an attempt to instill fear in them. To scare them away. If you see them working out and flossing you'd think they can face anything with their abs and biceps. But here was one of them disgracing the entire manhood causing ladies to say things they weren't supposed to say to a young mansad Now I have lost interest in the whole body build up trash I have been contemplating on partaking in if the lockdown is extended further

Guys do not be deceived most of these physically built up men are the biggest cowards on earth. Na dem dey fear pass.

At least I would have snapped and sent the picture of the snake to lala to put on FP like he did this one
https://www.nairaland.com/5954550/see-python-killed-street-morning

But big hefty man no gree. I'm so pissed right now man angry My only pacification now is he went home with lots of shame thanks to his cowardice

1 Like

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Vyzz: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin

Rubbish, who doesn't fear uncle lala... Unless u are seun.

And we all have our phobias....

Girls fear Cockroach more than dogs.... Doesn't that mean something

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Martinez39s(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
What's your point? One doesn't get muscle by being brave. Hardwork, discipline, and consistency with the gym and eating habit are all that are needed.

2 Likes

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by meobizy(f): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is the equivalent of laughing at a swimmer who cannot jump eight stories high naturally.
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
What's your point? One doesn't get muscle by being brave. Hardwork, discipline, and consistency with the gym and eating habit are all that are needed.
Close your eyes and imagine this guy scamper away from a snake like a dog
Only then you'd understand my pain cry

1 Like

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Martinez39s(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dicktion:

Close your eyes and imagine this guy scamper away from a snake like a dog
Only then you'd understand my pain cry
Lol. grin I understand your perspective, but it isn't right. I still stand on my initial post. Snake venom doesn't care if you are well built or not. grin

11 Likes

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by nelson7777: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
You are probably, a skinny person, so your definition of a coward is any human being that fears snake?

Do you know what the word phobia means?

Read about it before you jump to conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
bravery has nothing to do with muscles..how many soldiers u don see wey dey carry very large muscles but then they can do an undo.its good to be fit but then wen u are in danger its not ur muscles that will save u but ur wit

3 Likes

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by nelson7777: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by DEIFIED(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
A good example of mentality vs physicality.
Most people are built when it comes to their physical body, but are mentally weak. although it takes mental strength to be able to go through series of bodily exercise.

1 Like

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by kenigwe18: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
lefulefu:
bravery has nothing to do with muscles..how many soldiers u don see wey dey carry very large muscles but then they can do an undo.its good to be fit but then wen u are in danger its not ur muscles that will save u but ur wit

Nicely said bro your wit will determine masculinity, doesn't necessarily mean appearances.... Yeah accolades should be given to these macho guys cause of the pain they go through cause it ain't easy going through those pain staking exercises it takes alot.

So OP don't be discouraged going to the gym or working on your muscles. You could be both

Besides no one even considered if the macho man had phobia for snakes selF cheesy

1 Like

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by AfroKnight: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Snakes bite is 50-50 in this country. How many hospitals get antivenom? Don’t blame the guy. Muscle can’t save him from snake bite.

1 Like

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
kenigwe18:

Nicely said bro your wit will determine masculinity, doesn't necessarily mean appearances.... Yeah accolades should be given to these macho guys cause of the pain they go through cause it ain't easy going through those pain staking exercises it takes alot.

So OP don't be discouraged going to the gym or working on your muscles. You could be both

Besides no one even considered if the macho man had phobia for snakes selF cheesy
i think this issue of wit has always been highlighted in some action movies.u would see a scene where jet li or chuck norris would beat up a beefy looking dude with muscles with some ju-jit-su karate moves and the dude will just fall to the ground.chuck norris and jet li even though they are fit u cant compare them to some packed dudes with heavy muscles but then these guys use their wit wen it comes to fight.what of bruce willis another tough guy..he"s not heavily muscled but he"s tough.muscles is good o but wit is supreme cheesy

1 Like

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by kenigwe18: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
lefulefu:
i think this issue of wit has always been highlighted in some action movies.u would see a scene where jet li or chuck norris would beat up a beefy looking dude with muscles with some ju-jit-su karate moves and the dude will just fall to the ground.chuck norris and jet li even though they are fit u cant compare them to some packed dudes with heavy muscles but then these guys use their wit wen it comes to fight.what of bruce willis another tough guy..he"s not heavily muscled but he"s tough.muscles is good o but wit is supreme cheesy

hehehe I get your point
buH no be all o, you know this liFe no be film o

No go vex confront one unto say jetli perform wonders on top Mr macho, your story fit con dey different
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dicktion:
Saw a hefty young man this afternoon scamper to the extent of almost landed in a pit for just sighting a snake. A big huge macho man for tha matter running for his life just because of a lil crawling creature that he was supposed to chase with a rod and smash to a mess. See how they were laffing at him when he couldn't even hide it and said it was a snake embarassed But if it was his fellow man now you'd see him shouting upandan venting his anger and flashing his biceps as an attempt to instill fear in them. To scare them away. If you see them working out and flossing you'd think they can face anything with their abs and biceps. But here was one of them disgracing the entire manhood causing ladies to say things they weren't supposed to say to a young mansad Now I have lost interest in the whole body build up trash I have been contemplating on partaking in if the lockdown is extended further

Guys do not be deceived most of these physically built up men are the biggest cowards on earth. Na dem dey fear pass.

At least I would have snapped and sent the picture of the snake to lala to put on FP like he did this one
https://www.nairaland.com/5954550/see-python-killed-street-morning

But big hefty man no gree. I'm so pissed right now man angry My only pacification now is he went home with lots of shame thanks to his cowardice

The black mamba kills an elephant in 5 seconds.
An African elephant is the size of seven big cows.
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
engrchykae:
The black mamba kills an elephant in 5 seconds.
An African elephant is the size of seven big cows.
I know you sef go run grin

3 Likes

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
kenigwe18:

hehehe I get your point
buH no be all o, you know this liFe no be film o

No go vex confront one unto say jetli perform wonders on top Mr macho, your story fit con dey different
i know real life no be film but wetin dem dey try point out be say being a tough guy and being fearless has nothing to do with muscles cheesy.ok lets use this angle..how many military men have u seen with bulging muscles like bouncers.yes military men might be fit and a little shredded due to their active lifestyle but have u seen any military man looking like all those body builders? most military guys u see look like ur average guy on the street who is fit with little muscles..but they dont have have that giantantan muscles most boldy builders and bouncers carry along cheesy..but military men are fearless cheesy cheesy.with ur wit and some knowledge of some ju-jit-su karate moves u can beat any body builder with ease.one tine i don notice about some of these body builders is that many of them cos of their big big muscles they dont really use their wit on them.they all think everytin na muscle cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
kenigwe18:

jet li is a real life karate expert while jackie chan is a stuntsman.those guys can handle any macho man with ease except if the macho man is smart upstairs cheesy
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dicktion:

I know you sef go run grin
venoms numbs muscles.
It's not by power or might but by the spirit says the Bible.
Don't try anything funny with venomous creatures,
The venom of black Mamba doesn't have effect on the Komodo anyway
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
AfroKnight:
Snakes bite is 50-50 in this country. How many hospitals get antivenom? Don’t blame the guy. Muscle can’t save him from snake bite.
C'mon he should have Man up and take the snake bull by it's tail horn . grin What's he a Man for? Na him type dey scream Alfa male pass for Nl grin
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by oluwaseyi0: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
The alpha male either have phobia for snake or he's smart to understand not all fight should be fought

Why should he engage the snake, to proof to you that he's an alpha male? He doesn't own anyone any proof. Why don't you tell us how you confronted the snakes and kill it?

I as a person completely walk away from any snake without engaging unless engaging is the one and only option I have

Snake poison doesn't recognize big muscle
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ariza:
C'mon he should have Man up and take the snake bull by it's tail horn . grin What's he a Man for? Na him type dey scream Alfa male pass for Nl grin
Why are you wicked? grin

oluwaseyi0:
The alpha male either have phobia for snake or he's smart to understand not all fight should be fought

Why should he engage the snake, to proof to you that he's an alpha male? He doesn't own anyone any proof. Why don't you tell us how you confronted the snakes and kill it?

I as a person completely walk away from any snake without engaging unless engaging is the one and only option I have

@bolded is where I stopped. Couldn't read more of the gibberembarassed

2 Likes

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Texman21: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
I can't kee myself i love my protruding 86packs grin

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by merieam16(f): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lol. Who wan die
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 28, 2020
Ariza:
[s] C'mon he should have Man up and take the snake bull by it's tail horn . [s]grin What's he a Man for? Na him type dey scream Alfa male pass for Nl grin [/s]
hush, she-puppy smiley
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by royalair(m): 3:14am On Jun 28, 2020
I get muscle not be where snake dey. Even lala a snake lover fears snake

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2020
lol, the matter pain op no be small
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by OmoOduduwa01: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Shuuuu!!!
To get big body mean say you get courage na... See this OP o
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by otipoju(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

The ability to stay calm under pressure is the trait of the alpha male.
Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by AfroKnight: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2020
Ariza:

angry

Re: Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) by espn(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2020
Wetin consign macho consign snake...e go do you like film trick...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wana Udobang Shares Naked Photo Of Herself And A Message To Go With It / Is Your Partner A Nairalander? / 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.