Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay (35143 Views)

Seyi Makinde Denies Backing Social Media Bill (Video) / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by Carlyboi(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2020
saajus:
In 2020, we shouldn't be burying people at home. For Christ sake, we need to have moved ahead. They may want to sell the house in the future. This is what somebody's grave turn to:

Sorry is this pic real?are people this asinine and dumb?i mean someone is running such business where you have a grave in an environment like that ?and who are the people gambling and watching football matches there?thats so gross and creepy!WTH
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by amrichy(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir ,there is noting to Reason!
In the Beginning was the Word! And the word was with GOD ? And the Word was God!

You can't use your knowledge to comprehend these things.

You just have to believe and Surrender to JESUS!

You Believe or you don't believe does not matter! When you cross over, you will believe! But then it would be Late..

Drop that sense or knowledge you think u Have and Accept JESUS..

There's everything to reason sir! That's why we have sophisticated intellect compared to other animal species.
As a matter of fact, it's because we don't reason enough that many silly and unreasonable beliefs still abound.
If indeed there is heaven and good deeds can not take one there, then nothing else will!

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by Righteousness89(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
amrichy:

There's everything to reason sir! That's why we have sophisticated intellect compared to other animal species.
As a matter of fact, it's because we don't reason enough that many silly and unreasonable beliefs still abound.
If indeed there is heaven and good deeds can not take one there, then nothing else will!

Ok ! Keep Reasoning Sir
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by bpalace(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jabioro:
On very the day ithe sickness started, according to the a aide .he has no Trace or irk of any illness,he did his usual morning exercise,call for aides meeting, settled all his home front issues,in the meeting with aides he made to understood that he had received calls from Abuja to chair APC..and they all should prepare to move down to Abuja with him as his new office will be in the nation capital.Arrangement has been made for a private jet to fetch him and his aides.. therefore all the aides and Ajimobi went to prepared for journey.they landed in Abuja on that very day he fell sick , collapse..Now convid19 does not work that way.. it's a gradual progression sickness or virus that deal with throat and respiratory tracks.. Ajimobi doesn't have all the symptoms..You check the nairaland.."What Ajimobi aides said"
Corona virus doesn't kill but complications relating to it does... He died of multiple organ failure.... He collapsed due to shock... Leave wetin him aide talk... His wife shd know the details

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by amrichy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ok ! Keep Reasoning Sir

Yes, I will. And you should start reasoning too sir. It's not good to be bigoted and opinionated!
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by Righteousness89(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
amrichy:

Yes, I will. And you should start reasoning too sir. It's not good to be bigoted and opinionated!

I better be called a Foolish man for Accepting JESUS Christ, than be a Called a Wise man And without JESUS

6 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by tete7000(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
So after being an oil worker for years and a governor for eight years, Ajimobi has no concrete place to rest his body? They have to be begging to have him buried in a particular place? Maybe so that the family can come back later to use the fact that he has been buried on the land to claim the land. Wonderful, that when people suppose to be mourning and reflecting, they are still scheming.
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by tete7000(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
heykims:
U shouldn't be surprised. Ajimobi though a Muslim was surrounded by Christians relations. The wife likely won't even mind if the burial is done in 6 months time.

Stop blaming anyone but Ajimobi for the delay. It is because Ajimobi himself was probably without a conviction. If he had a conviction he would have raised children with the same conviction who by now would ensure the right thing is done. Children and even the companies we keep are reflection of who we are.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by amrichy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

I better be called a Foolish man for Accepting JESUS Christ, than be a Called a Wise man And without JESUS

You are actually not foolish sir. You are just narrow-minded, bigoted and dogmatic.
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by funmike83(f): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
just imagine, this the same ajimobi that lord over every thing including the secretariat that he shut for 8 years . i cant believe they are looking for place to bury him in the same Oyo state . that is life . read it carefully . I am sure if they told him he would die next year he would have locked the person up. He was the one that implemented the law and now his family whats to bring it so they can claim the land
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by airminem(f): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
You better watch what the bulllsh!t flys out of your thought or, i may fly a plane straight into you stinking mouth and damage your shrink brains
seglabsy:
you are not serious,u are in lagos and u are crying,foolish lady
F0.0L grin
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by truthhurts2: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
petitejolie:
There was a video here i watched of a covid 19 victim been buried in his village like compound. Men completely pep suited lowered d body into d grave and pastor from some meters away prayed . Abba kyari could not possibly b buried in his hometown cos of security risk. Which big man wants to travel to bokoharam village. Im sure baba 70 has many properties even empty lands sef so i dont think where to bury him is a problem. D delay should b due to other things
was expecting your DM
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by petitejolie(f): 12:35am On Jun 29, 2020
truthhurts2:
was expecting your DM
didn’t see u on WhatsApp
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by truthhurts2: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2020
petitejolie:
didn’t see u on WhatsApp
Maybe you have to refresh your contact list. 08065742633
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by VirginFinder: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

I better be called a Ffoolish man for Aaccepting JESUS Christ, than be a Ccalled a Wwise man Aand without JESUS
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by ThankGod92: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Please kindly check your mail Righteousness89

Righteousness89:

Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by VirginFinder: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ok ! Keep Rreasoning Ssir
Re: Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay by VirginFinder: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir ,there is noting to Rreason!
In the Bbeginning was the Word! And the wWord was with GOD ? And the Word was God!

You can't use your knowledge to comprehend these things.

You just have to believe and Ssurrender to JESUS!

You Bbelieve or you don't believe does not matter! When you cross over, you will believe! But then it would be Llate..

Drop that sense or knowledge you think u Hhave and Aaccept JESUS..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSA Ribadu, Service Chiefs Arrive Aso Rock, To Meet President Tinubu / Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Had A Fatal Accident, 2 Confirmed Dead, Others Injured / Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.