Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? (92470 Views)

Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by jawalis(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mordson:

Take this you low-grade yahoo boy with empty brain.
Life is indeed unfair. Your custard filled skull didn’t tell you never assume right?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Mordson: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
jawalis:

Life is indeed unfair. Your custard filled skull didn’t tell you never assume right?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Omoslim26: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lamasta:
Ronaldo and Messi are the real deal any other is a counterfeit

Which messi

clothe no dey jus fit dat nigga at all see as that fine Gucci cloth come be lyk senator agbada for him body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Kellie069(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Siberia01:
[/s]

trash!!!!!?

Alright sir
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by MrBONE2(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2020
WriterNig:
Who rocked it better?

#Portuguesehushpuppi

Nigerians Mock Cristiano Ronaldo For Rocking Same £1,250 L-V Outfit As Hushpuppi

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB8DaHpABcK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The African wore it better grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Omoslim26: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2020
why messi own shirt come big pass am like dis
dis guy no just get fine body for clothe
just negodu the neck of the clothe
make him dey learn work for Ronaldo Hans

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Omoslim26: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2020
why messi own shirt come big pass am like dis
dis guy no just get fine body for clothe
just negodu the neck of the clothe
make him dey learn work for Ronaldo Hans
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by PigTormentor: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Dalil8:
One na GOAT cool the other one na scape goat �

LMAO... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by mistercharles: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2020
GOAT versus scapegoat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Titugirl(f): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2020
TwentyOnePilots:
grin
You dey vex gan

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by michresakidjo(m): 12:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Poor man needs answer this question
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Strech(m): 12:40am On Jun 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:
How can you compare the greatest footballer in the world to this fat Afonja fraudster?
. I have never in my life laugh to a woman's joke or mockery. But I swear this one really got me.. hahahaha hohohoho hehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Bakin3(m): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Team CR7. We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap and quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Check my signature.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by omoluabiguy: 12:54am On Jun 28, 2020
Someone said they sold hushpuppi clothes to Ronaldo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Learn how to code from my channel.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch my videos. You’ll be glad you subscribed

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by BABANGBALI: 1:12am On Jun 28, 2020
All I know is that one get antelope legs, while the other one get elephants legs. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by VickyRotex(f): 1:13am On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
All I know is that one get antelope legs, while the other one get elephants legs. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

Owa alright rara angry

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by opribo(m): 1:58am On Jun 28, 2020
All I see is a successful career footballer and a celebrated fraudster cum celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by collins4real247: 2:09am On Jun 28, 2020
How can Ronaldo emulate a criminal?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by ekevwe(m): 2:39am On Jun 28, 2020
All I know is one bought it with his hard earned money by scoring goals for football clubs while the other steals to buy it. Inside life.

Make I dey go.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Coronavirus84: 2:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Most of Nairalanders are dump. Not that I support crime in anyway ooo but the truth must be told. Hypocrite everywhere. The OP said who rocks the designer cloth better and nairalanders started vomiting rubbish here. As for the designer wears on both of them, Hushpuppi rocks it better, Ronaldo looks like a house boy wey im oga just buy am new cloth. It doesn't look nice on ronaldo compared to how it fit Hushpuppi body. Of all Hushpuppi needs to beg God for the forgiveness of sin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by ikorodureporta: 2:47am On Jun 28, 2020
Comparing a hard-working guy with a thief
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by davillian(m): 3:06am On Jun 28, 2020
One is behind bars
And the other is spending his legitimately made money.....

Pls don't connect hard working men with criminals.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Wisemaneasy: 3:16am On Jun 28, 2020
I will say this over and over again, Nigerians do not love them selves at all what a hate, because Hushpuppi has now been caught everyone is saying bad of him, but i know most of you people where begging him money straight from his IG even even some of you people has filled his inbox with help request now he has been caught everyone now know he is bad,

Wait a minute Nigerians I want to ask you all a question,
Are we more dangerous in scam and fraudulent activities like white people? I guess the answer is no.... but still even if the have there own leaks in there own country they try to cover there ass and not take it to social media to expose themselves of there crimes so we will continue to see them as the good ones, yes everyone knows Hushpuppi Bleep up because he was too careless and shows off but at the same time i respect that guy so much, because I know even thou part of his wealth is illegal yet he has made it more than average of Nigeria youths and celebrities who talk rubbish about him,

Yes he is a scammer but anyone that says to make money up to this guy level legally should come out and holla me then i will know that you are good,

You Nigerians should stop this hatred and envy you always throw at your fellow Nigerians when you see them make money, pray for God to bless you in his own way that's all and stop castigating another person work, even thou is scam go find your own jooor

Shey Nigerians said the are educated but how many of our graduates can be able to go deeper into computer like this young dude even thou it was scam, yes I call that talent is not easy if you are a computer wizards as you claim in Nigeria then do half of what he does and let me see if you can make up to $500k in 1 year,

Nigerians I said it again expecially youths should try and love one another and stop this hate you people have within yourself else Nigeria will be finished because it is already doomed.

Less i forgot everyone is shouting Hushpuppi! Everywhere, what of those politicians in high seats that have stolen even what this guy has stolen have you people probe or arrest them? The most shame in this Nigerians is that your politicians steals the money you people have in your own country and still spend it on your head while having there legs suppress on all your legs as a slave but Hushpuppi does he still from Nigeria? the answer is no even thou he has not place any investment here to benefit the country out of the whole money he scammed still he does not steal from Nigerians, but your damn politicians do!

So please go and tackle the main aim that makes your economy dead today and leave the young dude for God to judge because we have no right to judge and stop hating on each other.

I repeat Nigerians stop hating on each other!!! The hatred too much joor....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by erickjany: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2020
NORSYK:
Ignorant and stupid people making mockery of themselves
Are u one Hush boys?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by kaymart: 3:42am On Jun 28, 2020
anonymous1759:

Don't waste your time on these bitter souls
He's obviously a child.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Killdemboth: 3:54am On Jun 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
i pity poor nigerians because they dont know what is coming. the stigma attached to china for fake goods will be the same attached to nigeria for scam and fraud. most people and most countries have not heard of the hushpuppi shit but una dey publicize am. una eye go clear soon. black peasants are the problem of this world, now i see why bill gates plans to erase all of you peasants

Keep quiet I believe you are Afonja
When we were telling you to tone it down on Invictus Obi y'all said no, instead you created all kind of hashtags on twitter against the Igbos just to make us look bad internationally, but God always has a way of protecting his people, now it's Yoruba fraudsters that is trending all over the place, now you want us to hide your ass right? You get sense well well.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by ighodarovictor(m): 4:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Hope Gucci will also design prison dress for him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by tfash96(m): 4:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Both Na hushpuppi the 1 na just European own while the other na d real 1 himself

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by SATANNIST: 4:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Killdemboth:

Keep quiet I believe you are Afonja
When we were telling you to tone it down on Invictus Obi y'all said no, instead you created all kind of hashtags on twitter against the Igbos just to make us look bad internationally, but God always has a way of protecting his people, now it's Yoruba fraudsters that is trending all over the place, now you want us to hide your ass right? You get sense well well.
no i am afonja. i hate all of you afonjas, Igbos Igbos etc. you igbos have already tarnished the countrys image with drugs and fraud. the useless yorubas are only copying you. soon the useless hausas wiill join. mompha has taken the lead already. all these dosnt affect me one bit. i am married to a foreigner and my kids will never have a nigerian nationality. the money i have alone wont allow any country deny me visa. na una peasants i dey pity

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Killdemboth: 5:06am On Jun 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
no i am afonja. i hate all of you afonjas, Igbos Igbos etc. you igbos have already tarnished the countrys image with drugs and fraud. the useless yorubas are only copying you. soon the useless hausas wiill join. mompha has taken the lead already. all these dosnt affect me one bit. i am married to a foreigner and my kids will never have a nigerian nationality. the money i have alone wont allow any country deny me visa. na una peasants i dey pity

If you claim Yoruba are learning from Igbos in fraud then you are a typical Afonja and a useless one at that. All the laptop carrying Nigerians 85% of them are Yorubas and it didn't start today, even Abiola the Yoruba leader had an issue with cheque forgery, Tinubu as old as he is was a drug Baron in USA so what does that tell you?, Mompha is yet another Yoruba, how many Igbos are fraud celebrities like Hushpuppi and Mompha and Hoodberry?, all his gang are yorubas through out cos he hardly speaks English to them only in Yoruba language.
The recent incident in SA of some Nigerian boys gang raping a South African is still Yorubas, what are we talking about?

And lest I forget, na your papa be peasant, do you know me?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by SATANNIST: 5:17am On Jun 28, 2020
Killdemboth:

I[s]f you claim Yoruba are learning from Igbos in fraud then you are a typical Afonja and a useless one at that. All the laptop carrying Nigerians 85% of them are Yorubas and it didn't start today, even Abiola the Yoruba leader had an issue with cheque forgery, Tinubu as old as he is was a drug Baron in USA so what does that tell you?, Mompha is yet another Yoruba, how many Igbos are fraud celebrities like Hushpuppi and Mompha and Hoodberry?, all his gang are yorubas through out cos he hardly speaks English to them only in Yoruba language.
The recent incident in SA of some Nigerian boys gang raping a South African is still Yorubas, what are we talking about?[/s]

And lest I forget, mypapa be peasant
you are still a bloody peasant. u dey talk like say na one oyinbo client you dey talk to. we all know that when it come to fraud , na igbos be number one. i have visited atleast 20 countries and all of them na igbos dey destroy am. ban igbos from your country and the country will progress. i rather have someone take me as a yoruba then calling me an igbo man any day. las las all of una are idiots. u peasants will suffer.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Revolva(m): 5:17am On Jun 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) / Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.