Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? (7318 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Onyiamaogu: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2020

Hello guys,

I was surfing the internet today and stumbled upon this picture and was pitying the student in advance.

I wondered how many words the student could later end up writing only if he is smart enough.

However, I know we have a lot of creatively smart people here so I decided to share with you all.

See the picture below:-

So Guys,

If You Find Yourself In This Situation – What Will You Later Write?

https://playloaded.com.ng/smart-guys-if-you-were-caught-in-this-situation-how-will-you-defend-yourself/
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by sLentlover7778(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Condolence to Jagaban and Osho baba...

grin grin grin

33 Likes

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Condone every behavior from your teachers grin
Condone unexpected assignments even test.

4 Likes

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Kaolaniyi(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Condition
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Neroiam(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Conditions for passing exams. I will now underline it grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Robnectar(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
condigogrin
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by austine4real(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Condition

Conditional

Conditioner

Condidannce

Condiments

Condimentations

Condoms

1 Like

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
A
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by JOACHINpedro: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
I go write am Bro. Condom

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by chatinent: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Neroiam:
You go bi arm robber, bro. Don't argue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Cond....om is for family planning.

Me; Auntie, that's what my mummy told me yesterday when I saw it and asked what it was used for. grin
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by iamconcept(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
conduts of a good student

1 Like

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Vickho6(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Condolence to the family of the decease
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by merieam16(f): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Condense milk
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by TkDazid(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Condense milk
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:14am On Jun 28, 2020
Conductivity is a property of metal.

3 Likes

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Neroiam(m): 12:46am On Jun 28, 2020
chatinent:

You go bi arm robber, bro. Don't argue.

Taa ..arm robber go fling the biro like say e no dey write again, come use style fling am thru window... on his way out to fetch it, na house be dat grin grin
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Condominium is the elongated form of a condo

2 Likes

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by saintvc(m): 3:59am On Jun 28, 2020
conductor absorb electricity while insulators do not

2 Likes

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Onyiamaogu:

Hello guys,

I was surfing the internet today and stumbled upon this picture and was pitying the student in advance.

I wondered how many words the student could later end up writing only if he is smart enough.

However, I know we have a lot of creatively smart people here so I decided to share with you all.

See the picture below:-

So Guys,

https://playloaded.com.ng/smart-guys-if-you-were-caught-in-this-situation-how-will-you-defend-yourself/

As per Physics student wey I be, I for just turn am to CONDUCTION.
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Airoflaw(m): 6:23am On Jun 28, 2020
grin condition is bad

3 Likes

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Salembaby(f): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Condenser

1 Like

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by BLACKPRIEST: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2020
Neroiam:

Oshiomhole Na small shaid where you dey.

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by jyrre(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Condition
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Veektov(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2020
condition make crayfish bend
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Condemnation awaits all sinners.

If it is a beautiful female corper I'd just write the condom. Na she know wetin she wan dey think
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by yrex01(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

#I stand with Hushpuppi#
are we interpol or Dubai police?

1 Like

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Queenslander(f): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Conducive..
Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Condolence to Jagaban and Osho baba...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? by adexdon(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2020
condemn the bad boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upcoming Nigerian Singer King Nina Goes Naked From The Waist Up In New Photos / I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) / Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.