Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

Where Do You Have Fun Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Have Fun Most? (1619 Views)

Let have fun.share The Weird Experience You Had With hostel mate During Uni Days / I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Have Fun Most? by extol1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
looking back, I think where I had fun most was in my primary school day. I did a lot of atrocities that my teacher then will never agreed that I could do a thing because I had an innocent face. I could remembered when I was chosen as the class monitor as it was called then, anybody who was not my friend has automatically entered the list of noise makers. there was a time, I and some gangs were always bringing mirror to school to check the colour of pants.
anytime, I remember these things, I just burst into laughing and thought of how stupid I was then. so where do you have fun most? was it in primary school, secondary school or tertiary institution
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by Oluromantic: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
My class had d worst begger in the entire primary school. His name was emeka, his mother was a teacher in d school. He always begged for my little bread n butter every break time. I hid in d smelly toilet one day to eat my bread, emeka found me there. I thought I was the only victim until the day I saw him begging rice from a pupil in another class and that guy was known for his firm n stubborn nature; I didn't know his name though.

He had almost finished the rice but he didn't want to give emeka so he spat on d little left over to discourage emeka but emeka still wanted it, he blew catarrh on it, emeka kept begging, poured dust from the broken concrete floor into it, emeka still wanted it with a smile showing is cream-colored teeth. Unbelievably, the guy turned around and urinated in it and gave emeka, emeka held some part of the leftover with the spoon and sipped the urine away: He ate it! I can't forget ever. It was very disgusting but fun

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by blazingblender(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
I had more fan in ss2 dat was when my eyes opened to behold wondrous and mysterious things
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by blazingblender(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
I had more fun in ss2 dat was when my eyes opened to behold wondrous and mysterious things
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by paulolee(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
had fun most in ss2, thats when tunde started carrying me to branch ashawo ous on code and we do the branching twice each week, remember lieing to collect moni from my parents jus to go pay and press ashawo breasts.... boys been mumu o,

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by yanabasee1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
In my SS2,When a lady asked me to be her Val and I never knew what valentine was all about....

Was cute and talk and handsome....Was always clean and brilliant....
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by longetivity(m): 12:28am On Jun 28, 2020
i mistakenly tapped a student teacher soft bwest
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by Baloranking(m): 12:57am On Jun 28, 2020
grin
Make I no talk

Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by illicit(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
University and NYSC
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by sylve11: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
extol1:
there was a time, I and some gangs were always bringing mirror to school to check the colour of pants.

This is just the reason you created this thread.

cry embarassed cool
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by extol1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
sylve11:

This is just the reason you created this thread.
cry embarassed cool
seriously, majority of us are guilty of this
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by extol1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oluromantic:
My class had d worst begger in the entire primary school. His name was emeka, his mother was a teacher in d school. He always begged for my little bread n butter every break time. I hid in d smelly toilet one day to eat my bread, emeka found me there. I thought I was the only victim until the day I saw him begging rice from a pupil in another class and that guy was known for his firm n stubborn nature; I didn't know his name though.

He had almost finished the rice but he didn't want to give emeka so he spitted on d little left over to discourage emeka but emeka still wanted it, he blew catarrh on it, emeka kept begging, poured dust from the broken concrete floor into it, emeka still wanted it with a smile showing is cream-colored teeth. Unbelievably, the guy turned around and urinated in it and gave emeka, emeka held some part of the leftover with the spoon and sipped the urine away: He ate it! I can't forget ever. It was very disgusting but fun
you made me remember a guy like this in my university days. he can beg for Africa
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oluromantic:

He had almost finished the rice but he didn't want to give emeka so he spitted on d little left over to discourage emeka but emeka still wanted it, he blew catarrh on it, emeka kept begging, poured dust from the broken concrete floor into it, emeka still wanted it with a smile showing is cream-colored teeth. Unbelievably, the guy turned around and urinated in it and gave emeka, emeka held some part of the leftover with the spoon and sipped the urine away: He ate it! I can't forget ever. It was very disgusting but fun

If this is true, this must be the funniest thing I’ve read all week. Lol. Emeka deserves medal

[img]https://media1./images/151d940d16a2cccfc943b38211020dd9/tenor.gif?itemid=4347451[/img]
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by Vickho6(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mine was when I was In pry 5,,, there this iron made bicycle we do ride on when it tym for break whenever we hear the sound of the bell,,, someone wanna compete with me on hijacking this beautiful bicycle,,, one thing lead to another I overpush d guy he end up hitting his head on d wall blood start gushing out of him I was told to come along with my parents the next day,, he was treated and beback to school d next three days,,,

I was so sturbborn then,,, I commit so many attrotities back then,, buh still on too all this I was brilliant then

I do peep to see the pant of our class teacher then, she was a BBW...

Fast forward,,, I was choosen to be d class captain in J s s1 .then cos I was brilliant then ... Not that am proud

If u offend me,,, than ur name will just appear at d noise maker list

And so on and so forth,,, I really catch fun and Cruz back then.......Lmao
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by Nezzjnr: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oluromantic:

Emeka is the real MVP

Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by sylve11: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Plenty Emekas I have known and still know are like that. sad cool
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by extol1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:
space Booker, we await your our own story
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by merieam16(f): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
extol1:
grin u don remind am
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by ehisforever24(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Na service year, nysc is a blessing, freedom too sweet I dey tell you
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by Archtype(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
My fun started and ended in secondary school... Boarding school
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
extol1:
I'm just checking on something. I dont wanna use the space grin
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by Fidelismaria: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2020

Typing......

Wait for it

Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by roybanjo100(m): 1:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Oluromantic:

emeka is cursed grin
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by div111(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2020
mine was in ss2. oboy!! I bin enter 70% of the girls 4 my class. I enjoy no be small!! me and my guys bin dey sneak outta school go dey play ps2. chai! my dick bin dey rise every single day 4 school!!
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2020
extol1:
looking back, I think where I had fun most was in my primary school day. I did a lot of atrocities that my teacher then will never agreed that I could do a thing because I had an innocent face. I could remembered when I was chosen as the class monitor as it was called then, anybody who was not my friend has automatically entered the list of noise makers. there was a time, I and some gangs were always bringing mirror to school to check the colour of pants.
anytime, I remember these things, I just burst into laughing and thought of how stupid I was then. so where do you have fun most? was it in primary school, secondary school or tertiary institution

Don't ever quote me, you antelope
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by extol1(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Don't ever quote me, you antelope
everybody has a past and stop proving as a saint. and for the fact that I quote which was harmless does not warrant using derogatory words. this life is too short, I am always for peace
shalom
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2020
extol1:

everybody has a past and stop proving as a saint. and for the fact that I quote which was harmless does not warrant using derogatory words. this life is too short, I am always for peace
shalom

So calling you an antelope, is derogatory?

You lack a sense of humor.

Grow up and stop whining
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by BornMarch15(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Mine was during NYSC. Oboy... damn... Back then I was praying it would never end. I was a very happy person. Had no worries at all
Re: Where Do You Have Fun Most? by extol1(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

So calling you an antelope, is derogatory?

You lack a sense of humor.

Grow up and stop whining
shalom

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out / Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? / Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.