Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,866,522 members, 6,879,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 07:01 PM

Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances (1112 Views)

She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by RighteousI: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Guys, this is real spiritual stuff here. This feminism of a thing is not a joke.

I'm a Christian and I have read several testimonies of people that used to be in the occult and to some extent, I know how some principles work.

Now I stated that girls steal your spiritual stars by rejecting your advances, how exactly does this work? I will tell you.

For example, some people have been initiated into the occult through gifts. For example, the victim (the initiate) would be given a gift such as money or food in real life by the occultist. Or if the victim is a trader in the market, the occultist can go to the victims shop to purchase an item and he will deliberately not collect his change from the victim, he will gift his change to the innocent trader and the trader will even be happy.

Once the occultist gives such a gift to the victim in real life, he has the right to demand for the gift back from the victim in the spiritual world. This is how the victim will get initiated.

So how does this occultic principle come into play here? I will tell you.

The moment you approach an occultic girl to ask for her phone number which is the same as begging for her phone number, you become a beggar in the spiritual world.

You become a beggar whilst she becomes a queen in the spiritual world. She will then steal your spiritual stars.

Just like how that occultist has the right to initiate the victim since the victim kept hold of his gift, the moment you approach the girl and say "can I have your phone number" what you are actually doing is stretching out your hand to beg just like a beggar on the street stretches his hand to beg, you become a beggar in the spiritual world.

And since it's her that is begged, she becomes a queen in the spiritual world and she can then steal your spiritual stars.

Why do you believe these girls play hard to get and turn down even decent advances? It's because of the stars they want to steal. Do you believe that they are fools or do you believe that these girls don't know right from wrong?

Haven't you wondered why girls turn down good advances from even good guys? At first, you may believe that they are fools for turning a good guy down, but they are not fools, they know right from wrong, they know exactly what they are doing. They turn a good guy down because they are not after what you have to offer as a good guy, they only care about the stars they want to steal. Therefore be warned.

HOW DO YOU DEFEAT SUCH EVIL? I WILL TELL YOU.

THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO ASK A GIRL OUT, DON'T ASK FOR HER PHONE NUMBER, INSTEAD SAY HI TO HER RESPECTFULLY AND GIVE HER YOUR BUSINESS CARD (BUSINESS CARDS ARE CHEAP, YOU CAN GET 100 CARDS FOR 5K) OR YOU CAN WRITE YOUR PHONE NUMBER DOWN ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND GIVE IT TO HER AFTERWHICH YOU TELL HER TO CALL YOU.

By so doing, she can't steal any stars and you do not become a beggar in the spiritual world. If she turns you down and refuses to take your business card or the paper with your phone number, then she not you will be the loser in the spiritual world because she has used her hand to reject prosperity.
Therefore be warned, this feminism stuff is not a joke, don't let an occultic girl steal your stars.

The power of the feminist occultic girls comes from you requesting for her phone number.

It doesn't matter if she stands to gain if she gives you her phone number or if you plan to take care of her and buy a car for her after she gives you her phone number, as long you beg for her phone number, you become a beggar in the spiritual world and she will steal your stars.
Re: Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by uzohrome(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
High fever is real

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by merieam16(f): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
ki le leyi n so

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by phelonrays: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin

Na wa ooooo
OP, wetin happen na..

Is it vision or Confusion? undecided
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11818493_confusingcar_jpg8757120bba1b906b18657f446c0b4370
Re: Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by etrange: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hahaha... the amount of energy guys on NL spend on girls matter is mind blowing. Years back, girls used to gather to discuss men. Now, the reverse is the case. Every minute, someone somewyere is creating a thread on women. Nawa o.

OP, god revealed to you how to get a woman?

Nice.
Re: Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by tesseract: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Op, please ladies play hard to get in order to increase their market worth. It's just simple demand and supply. You won't value what you can obtain easily... lol. grin
Re: Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by Baloranking(m): 1:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Everything op said is very true smiley they brand charms nowadays into this nonsense called kanyamata. The story goes on, I pray none of our family members will be affected by this witches.

A lot of things are going on right in our eyes,until you free yourself from mental slavery and ignorance before you get to understand most of this things.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 28, 2020
I couldn't read half but it's prolly the biggest joke I have read so far can't stop laffing at some people's theory grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by Bluezy13(m): 1:49am On Jun 28, 2020
What the heck did I just read
Re: Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by Happyfela(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2020
This cracked me up, Fake gods of men.
Re: Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by betonnaira: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2020
confused Christians every where.
Re: Guys, Occultic Girls Steal Your Spiritual Stars By Rejecting Your Advances by ovcwality(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2020
hahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals / Is This A Red Flag???? / How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.