Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (57337 Views)

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by zombieTRACKER: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2020
To measure weight because of APc bad economy....
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by emyfelix(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Most girls look so dirty on it...

Especially that leg chain why Una dy wear them??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Prolly wait'n for the highest bidder...
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by janedonez(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2020
That stuff stimulates erectio.n and drive for se.x. most ladies wear it for those purposes

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by heykims(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Yankee101:
Some naija cultures is to prevent pregnancy
Hoax
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by newguy1(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Entice men
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Dealvault: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2020
n
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Bakarejr10: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Last long while doing sex
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:33am On Jun 28, 2020
They took it as fashion
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Mynd44: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2020
emyfelix:
Most girls look so dirty on it...

Especially that leg chain why Una dy wear them??
This thing you call dirty is what some people go Gaga for oooo. To every man/woman his/her own

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by BABANGBALI: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2020
Mynd44:
1. Fashion: Some people find it cute hence making it a fashion statement and the more beautiful you think you are, the more confident.

2. Weight loss/gain check: sounds strange but waist beads are use by a lot of ladies to know if they have added weight or if they have lost them. Once the beads that used to sit on your waist starts feeling tight, you know the waist is bigger. Some are meant to be a bit tight so the owner knows when she has she dropped weight.

3. Culture: it is just some people's culture no arguments.

4. Religion: a lot of people wear beds as amulets, protective materials etc. It is what they believe and personal.

5. Feels good: Some women love how the beads tickle them as they walk. Weird but sure. Heck some actually wear it to keep their hands busy as it becomes a type of toy.
your list will be incomplete without jazz. If you know you know

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by techmo(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2020
cool

Leg chain , badly drawn tattoo, too long eye lashes, waist beads and leg chain are a big turn off for me

And I said leg chain again because I haaaaatee it

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by milkyworld(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2020
It helps to control their momentum while going down low...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Bobrisky even wear waist beads...pray him

Meanwhile whatever it stands for doesn't work on as far the necessary place there exist free entry and exit.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by leetech93: 6:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Personally I like it, I deliberately asked my bae to be putting it on, I like to hold on to it during that doggy style

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by tillaman(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Nothing looks better than a waist bead on a lady no be only runs girls dey wear am na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Mynd44:

This thing you call dirty is what some people go Gaga for oooo. To every man/woman his/her own

The guy is right. Different body dirt pileup on the beads, coupled with the fact that most of these ladies are dirty.
Some don't remove the bead, they go to the loo and have their bath with it.

But you know, sexual pleasure and lust defies hygiene. That's why some guys are carried away with it, regardless of being dirty or not. Not many care about hygiene, as long as sex or related comes to play.

Mynd44:

You know they actually bathe with them which means the needs get washed right?

Ironically it doesn't work like that. It's like wearing your boxers or pant while having your bath, it gets dirtier not cleaner. The body dirt and soap get stuck on it, and even more would be washed down on it, when you're rinsing with water.
Like I said, sex and sexual activities are not so hygienic, but people pay the price because of the pleasure.

Zoie:

You have no point. How can you compare boxers to stringed beads? Are you a germaphobe? Do you live inside a bubble?
I understand you're a lady and the sentiment would be there. I never said I dislike waist beads, except that I don't pretend. Even though I like many things, most times I'm frank enough to state the obvious about them.

You're right, boxers and beads are not the same. It was just an example.
Beads wrapped around the waist continue to get layers of dirt. Although it might not be something that could be noticed easily. Especially waist beads have different places to accumulate dirt - the overlapping turnings, the joints, the string etc.

Funny thing is, for some ladies, the first day they use the beads, it would never be removed until years later. Now tell me how you expect such to remain clean.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2020
To receive the gullible
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Xioxing: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2020
Inkling:
Fullish topic on Sunday Morning on the front page.

Even if you're atheist you should atleast pretend to be moral.

Fork off
Mr all holy!!! You sounded moral with your Bleep off right? Ignorant Christians stupidly been stupid because their god is also stupid!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Femeto: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Ileke Mohits. Omo na jazz o.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Kenmatt(m): 6:41am On Jun 28, 2020
I think I like it
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Mynd44: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2020
light099:

The guy is right. Different body dirt pileup on the beads, coupled with the fact that most of these ladies are dirty.
Some don't remove the bead, they go to the loo and have their bath with it.

But you know, sexual pleasure defies hygiene. That's why some guys are carried away with it, regardless of being dirty or not.

You know they actually bathe with them which means the needs get washed right?

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Mynd44: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
your list will be incomplete without jazz. If you know you know
Well…….I don't jide people and their religious beliefs
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 28, 2020
mehn, I love that shìt. Drives me crazy... the apple view from behind with the shekere around it makes it feel like heaven on earthcheesy

when the guy goes flap flap as the shekere goes shacka shacka... That crisp sound makes it even more delicious grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Quality20(m): 6:46am On Jun 28, 2020
I think even some oyimbo girls wear it too. But what I don't really know is why some born again xtian girls wear it
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Kendroid: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2020
Hh
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Kazeemakeem(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2020
truthhurts2:
Pls is there any reason why so many ladies wear beeds on their waist, cos, I keep wondering why it has becomes a norm for most ladies. pls if there is one genuine reason can you share it?

I
Ladies, oya keep it rolling
Some is to avoid pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by meobizy(f): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Once again this hackneyed topic made front page.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by DoubleEngine007: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Me like this thing no be small. Most especially those tiny shining ones like gold...
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by crazycrypto710: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2020
I personally like it when I touch them as I take you from the back.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Braided Hairstyle: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.