Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (57366 Views)

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by sylve11: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2020
crazycrypto710:
I personally like it when I touch them as I take you from the back.

...as i take you from the back LMAO grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by sylve11: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Crochet:
Do you want to know why we wear beads on our waist?I know many are curious and want to know why ,if I say it now some guys will faint and a lot of relationship will be affected. Let me reserve my comments for now.

bring it on. cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Kdon2: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=LOSKYXANDER post=91150101]Nothing hotter than a hot African woman with the right beads cool[/quote

]this one na bead?? Very ugly!
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by UCMax1: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2020
HeadNigga:
So that their yansh will shake well well and enter your eye
Hahahaha! Bro,no be for woman wey get frying pan nyash
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Dextre(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Mynd44:
1. Fashion: Some people find it cute hence making it a fashion statement and the more beautiful you think you are, the more confident.

2. Weight loss/gain check: sounds strange but waist beads are use by a lot of ladies to know if they have added weight or if they have lost them. Once the beads that used to sit on your waist starts feeling tight, you know the waist is bigger. Some are meant to be a bit tight so the owner knows when she has she dropped weight.

3. Culture: it is just some people's culture no arguments.

4. Religion: a lot of people wear beads as amulets, protective materials etc. It is what they believe and personal.

5. Feels good: Some women love how the beads tickle them as they walk. Weird but sure. Heck some actually wear it to keep their hands busy as it becomes a type of toy.

Very simple and straight forward
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by truthhurts2: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Some wear it to know when they gain weight or lose weight.

Yoruba ladies [/b]mainly[b] wear it as charm
which region are you from?

Smelling tribalism here
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by myettiallah: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Spysees:
Prolly wait'n for the highest bidder...
Lol..
Pun intended
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Removing the cultural need for wearing them and considering them solely as statements of style and fashion? I find all those coloured waist beads tacky, the OP picture is particularly ugly and too much. But a tiny gold or silver waist I consider more elegant and sexy. It is still too much jewelry though and so I don’t also want it. But it is still better than the beady beads.
But this is just me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Solatium(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2020
BadRadio:
mehn, I love that shìt. Drives me crazy... the apple view from behind with the shekere around it makes it feel like heaven on earthcheesy

when the guy goes, flap flap as the shekere goes shacka shacka... That sound makes it even more delicious grin

Sabi person.
Thumbs up
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by sexyyoyo(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2020
Mynd44:
1. Fashion: Some people find it cute hence making it a fashion statement and the more beautiful you think you are, the more confident.

2. Weight loss/gain check: sounds strange but waist beads are use by a lot of ladies to know if they have added weight or if they have lost them. Once the beads that used to sit on your waist starts feeling tight, you know the waist is bigger. Some are meant to be a bit tight so the owner knows when she has she dropped weight.

4. Religion: a lot of people wear beads as amulets, protective materials etc. It is what they believe and personal.

5. Feels good: Some women love how the beads tickle them as they walk. Weird but sure. Heck some actually wear it to keep their hands busy as it becomes a type of toy.

6. Family planning : it's a natural method ( mixed and soaked with herbs to make potent) used for preventing pregnancy. You only remove it when you are menstruating. It can last up to two years without fear of been pregnant before doing another bead. Reliable and safer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Romangalactic(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz why don't you wear it? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by UCMax1: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Inkling:
Fullish topic on Sunday Morning on the front page.

Even if you're atheist you should atleast pretend to be moral.

Fork off
And what is immoral about this topic? out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaketh
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Christmasdon(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2020
See wetin watchingsomuchxxvideos don cause now.
AS very soon now it will become a resurrected fashion again, and will become so mandatory to wear it. like how its so much mandatory for all girls to wear panties.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by SATANNIST: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2020
the latest trend is ankle chain
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by SATANNIST: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2020
sexyyoyo:

6. Family planning : it's a natural method ( mixed and soaked with herbs to make potent) used for preventing pregnancy. You only remove it when you are menstruating. It can last up to two years without fear of been pregnant before doing another bead. Reliable and safer
haaaaa. how is this possible na. explain please
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by SaintBeehot(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Zoie:

Exactly angelfrost. So many zealots on nairaland, terrorists trying to force everyone to follow their way else... Hell. Righteousness89 comes to mind.
you again!

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Bahamas95(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2020
No big deal about it, it's kinda sexy to me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Eileene:

Am sure the guy is just curious.
As for me I've always wanted to wear one I love the feel but my fear is me that like going to programs nor be say one day one pastor will be praying for me and one usher will mistakenly cut the beads everyone will now start seeing me like an ogbanje.
Moreover most people thinks its fetish so that is that.

Will they be praying around your waist?
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by airminem(f): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2020
wink
truthhurts2:
Pls is there any reason why so many ladies wear beeds on their waist, cos, I keep wondering why it has becomes a norm for most ladies. pls if there is one genuine reason can you share it?

Ladies, oya keep it rolling
WHO KNOWS WHY WOMEN DO WHAT THE DO.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Munzy14(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2020
Mynd44:

I have no attraction for whatever reasons for a lady with beads biko.

No attraction their for me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2020
truthhurts2:
which region are you from?

Smelling tribalism here

Smell on.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Toks2008(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2020
truthhurts2:
Pls is there any reason why so many ladies wear beeds on their waist, cos, I keep wondering why it has becomes a norm for most ladies. pls if there is one genuine reason can you share it?

Ladies, oya keep it rolling

How many times will this beads issue make the front page?

Most of them wear it to keep shape so whenever it is getting tight they know they need to watch it and some use it for fashion cos it looks so beautiful on them. And finally, some use it for diabolic or spiritual reasons

Personally i love beads so well.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Eileene(f): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Will they be praying around your waist?
lol no nah
They always link it to the marine spirits that's all and people tend to see you as a loose girl
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by AsawanaDgreat: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2020
There is no reason for it. Just for personal decision
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Mimiranky: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2020
It is been used by Satan's first born
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by Dynamik007(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2020
well Reading through comments, you are all close to the fact, the true is, it help the lady to loss fat at that region of the body, that is what its meant for...
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? by jubrilELsudan: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2020
IT HELPS TO KEEP THEIR KUKUNASE MOIST AND WARM AND MAKES IT NOT TO SMELL LIKE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Braided Hairstyle: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.