Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu (29288 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Hmm
Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by dederocs(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Politicians are only about their interests, they love to use and manipulate the people with words and crumbs, its up to the people to pick the best among these evils.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by princeade86(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Since is also a pastor, call his church members to rally round on him and on candles.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by bigfish3k: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Is it from IDP camp?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by ModestGal(f): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2020
I hate when a single person thinks his influence is more than that of the people. I blame the stupid people of Nigerians by allowing people with money, influence to determine who wins election. We need a Nigeria where the person that would win election is solely determined by what the members of the society want, not what a connected influencial wealthy man wants.

We need to give power to people, but its the stupid people themselves that gave power to the wealthy ones and connected ones.

This will never make Nigeria progress, if God fathers determines who rules

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by tesppidd: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Edo state behold your real governor should pastor win. A fully loaded bullion van from Edo coffer will be donated to this man when lays his hands on the treasury.
One short ugly man in 2016 told us that this pastor is a professional thief. You can't know him more than the short ugly devil do.
Hundreds of PDP members were employed last week and their appointment letters were backdated to April.

Tens of billions have been paid to the tax collectors last week.

Only a victory for Pastor Ize Iyanmu can nip this in the bud.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by ChineduBato: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by simplepee(f): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Oh my poor Obaseki, it's really sad that you will lose this election. The best Governor ever in Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by jrusky(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Edo people need to be ready it wont be too funny at the end.

If Tinubu put hand in Edo electtion I can bet it 100% Iyamu is the next governor. This man ehn....I know what I'm saying I have never seen so crafty rigging genius like Tinubu in my entire life. I know many will disagree with me but watch what will happen and quote me then.....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by ola6: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Smithkafors:
This man doesn't understand how the SS/SE reasons.He should stay away from pastor iya-amazu if he wants him to win which I know it's impossible.He is helping them echo Edo no be Lagos!.

I'll save this comment. See you after the election. You ibos/Igbos go learn by force by fire. cry

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by sotall(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2020
Mraphel:
If Jagaban is involved Iyamu has won

Remember Edo is not Lagos cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by blowjohn(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2020
U people saying obaseki will win hmm. Edo state that the people like money. Once money enter matter don change o.
Is obaseki ready to spend?
By the way, obaseki has not done much in edo or benin to even deserve a win merit wise.
What oshiomole did in his first term far outshines obasekis work.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by ehirosplusbiz(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Mraphel:

NOT IN EDO STATE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by mamaafrik(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Let the people decide,this is good for posterity,but Tinubu should not forget that Hausa- fulani will snipe him if he is not calculative
Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by godgizzy(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2020
Ize Iyhamu all the way.. with the federal capacity on your side couple with your grassroot network..

Oshiomole right now....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by livebyday(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2020
We?

Oga Edo is not Lagos !! Mind your state angry

One thing that gets to me is when people try to add Edo state to Lagos matters

Edo state is not Lagos !! We don't practice God fatherism nor do we elevate touts to celebrity status !!

Mr Tinubu should pls take his advise to his state matters and rest !!!

angry

Every right thinking son and daughter or Edo state knows who to vote. We are sending Osagie back to you in Lagos

Obaseki is our man that's final !!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Mraphel:

True.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Onogiede:
it's best u save funds for ur propose presidential contest because is a fail mission coming to Edo to drag election because PDP had already won,..

Lol... Are you scared that all your predictions and "Edo is not Lagos" is about to be crumbled by that Statement

Relax, September 19 is not far again to start listening to you people's wailing about how the same Buhari-Tinubu-Oshiomole connived together to "kill democracy" grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by Heavensent01(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Jostoman:
for your information APC did not win 2019 presidential election in Lagos but because Tinubu doesn't want shame to befall him that was the reason why they changed the result.

you got to know this information as what precisely?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by Kuginzi: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Onogiede:
it's best u save funds for ur propose presidential contest because is a fail mission coming to Edo to drag election because PDP had already won,..
You've started again. This is one of the 2019 online electoral officer that led to Atiku's defeat. Your announcement that Atiku has won before the 2019 election led to his Defeat. Don't start again oh!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by ogbonti: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Mraphel:

I am not a prophet of doom but it seems Tinubu wants to - not just end his political career but end his physical existence if he decides to come to Benin Cuty to form his jagaban
Edo is not Lagos, and Tinubu can not come and force Ize Iyamu down our throats- If he is depending on normal campaigning- that’s ok no problem he has the right as a Nigerian to campaign for any candidate of his choice BUT IF HE DEPLOYS HIS FINANCIAL WAR-CHEST TO ATTEMPT RIGGING THE ELECTIONS- the resistance he will meet will be unexplainable and there will be a civil war - I pity innocent yorubas that will be slaughtered in the streets of Benin City

Tinubu, we are waiting for you, Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu in Edo State - we go burst that your okpolor eye, crazy scallawag!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Jostoman:
for your information APC did not win 2019 presidential election in Lagos but because Tinubu doesn't want shame to befall him that was the reason why they changed the result.

grin cheesy cheesy

The kind of people we have on Nairaland though. grin cheesy grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2020
ogbonti:

I am not a prophet of doom but it seems Tinubu wants to - not just end his political career but end his physical existence if he decides to come to Benin Cuty to form his jagaban
Edo is not Lagos, and Tinubu can not come and force Ize Iyamu down our throats- If he is depending on normal campaigning- that’s ok no problem he has the right as a Nigerian to campaign for any candidate of his choice BUT IF HE DEPLOYS HIS FINANCIAL WAR-CHEST TO ATTEMPT RIGGING THE ELECTIONS- the resistance he will meet will be unexplainable and there will be a civil war - I pity innocent yorubas that will be slaughtered in the streets of Benin City

Tinubu, we are waiting for you, Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu in Edo State - we go burst that your okpolor eye, crazy scallawag!

grin lol funny cheesy

It's children like this one that his mum will not even let him come out on election day.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by ogbonti: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2020
godgizzy:
Ize Iyhamu all the way.. with the federal capacity on your side couple with your grassroot network..

Oshiomole right now....

internally displaced cricket dancing - Edo will surely show tinubu why it is called the heart beat of Nigeria

Tinubu, we are waiting for you - I hope the war you want to cause is something you can finish?

by the time angry youths burn down Oshomole’s village, burn down and extinguish anyone and anything related to Ize Iyamu - we will see how he will be governor of Edo State

i know their plan - they want to create chaos, deaths in the street, uncontrolled riots so a state of emergency can be declared and Obaseki removed as governor so they can appoint a sole administrator over the state who is a Tinubu man

that will not work - you will know why Benin ruled over most kingdoms and formed that very Eko you ruled as governor

if you want to campaign for Ize Iyamu, as a Nigerian you have the right - BUT IF YOU SEEK TO RIG HIM INTO OFFICE JUST TO SUSTAIN YOUR JAGABAN STATUS BECAUSE OF THE SHAME YOU WERE HANDED RECENTLY, then a BIGGER Shame awaits you - your body go tell you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by NaMe4: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Mraphel:

Against the wish of the People?

Edolites know far better.

This Ize Iyamu was the same SSG during the terms of Lucky Igbinedion who governed the state for eight years which was the dark period of the State in terms of any form of development.
The only things that reigned were massive looting, thuggery, cultism, bullying, land grabbing.

The State was left as a large undeveloped village with only these thieves grabbing properties, maiming and terrorizing citizens.

These are the sort of people Mr Tinubu is rallying round?

Edo people know better.
Life has been better for hardworking, honest citizens.
Obaseki clipped the wings of most of the thugs who turned billionaires under Oshiomhole and felt they were above the law. There is relative sanity now, even though there is still much to be done in terms of general orientation and development.

So naturally, these groups of people and those waiting for windfalls of looting will be the few ones supporting anything to keep someone like Obaseki away from the government house.

I'm in Benin City and I hear what most people on ground say regarding leadership and the future of the State.

Let September come.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by NaMe4: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

Combination of Oshiomhole + Buhari + Tinubu in any election is a win win for APC

Oshiomhole has the thugs, Tinubu has the money and influence, Buhari has the power of chief commander of the armed forces, he has the Osun remote control, and he his an unrepentant Coup d'etat plotter , that even plots coup among his family members

So a stooge should be foisted on the people
Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by techmo(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2020
NaMe4:

So a stooge should be foisted on the people

And we're did you read such in my comments
Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by Markchiwuba: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2020
divicode:

He did not run away to Ivory Coast like one coward I know
Chang your drugs
Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by ejanla077: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2020
johnmartus:
Who are you to speak for Edo people. Some of you guys that carry edo election on head you are not from edo.
And if you mistakenly from edo voter card you don't have .
You re not from edo..

U rr a scratch face toilet soup drinker

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2020
ogbonti:

I dey always laugh grin if I see small pikin of yesterday coming online and started chestbeating. You even say den go slaughter Yoruba for Benin, coming from someone that cannot even break bottle grin not to talk of hearing the sound.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2020
tesppidd:
Hundreds of PDP members were employed last week and their appointment letters were backdated to April.

Tens of billions have been paid to the tax collectors last week.

Only a victory for Pastor Ize Iyanmu can nip this in the bud.
The same person Oshomole called fake pastor in 2016,or you think Edolites are fools?
Re: Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu by Meritocracy: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Smithkafors:
This man doesn't understand how the SS/SE reasons.He should stay away from pastor iya-amazu if he wants him to win which I know it's impossible.He is helping them echo Edo no be Lagos!.

You're underating the Jagaban, hope you didn't forget how the same Jabagan helped Oshiomole to claim his mandate and retired Igbinedion from politics. Go and do your research

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC In Kwara, Lagos Clash Over Call For Sanctions Against Saraki, Dogara / Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.