Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM (334 Views)

Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 28, 2020
Who knows Bill Gates? I do. He is the richest man in the world (this is 2016). You are about to read an expose about a subset of one of his many undertakings.
Bill Gates has ownership stakes in Microsoft, many pharmaceutical companies and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The headquarters of the foundation is in the US with branches across many other countries. One specific thing about Bill is that he interviews and employs all the members of staff of his organizations himself, and personally gives them each a tag which they can never remove. The tag has three things: their designations, functions and salaries, and a unique code to contact the HR dept's line. That line gets connected directly to the satellite without masts once it is activated with the code.

Now, this expose is about us, the staff members of the Division of Humanitarian Activities that are being sent continually to Nigeria to perform functions.
Batch 1-100 of all the staff members from the US sent to Nigeria complained about the bad network of GLO to communicate with the HQ and the huge amount MTNNG charges them for international calls, so the HQ sent 401 staff members of that division to come install telco masts and telephone booths that will be used in communicating with each 401 dept head. You know there are Administration, Epidemiology, Immunization and Vaccine, Stores, Accounting, Budget, Research, hr, Social Aids, H&S, Security, Legal, etc. depts that the staff in Nigeria from time to time need to relay reports to and to ask aids and assistance from. Few years ago, the Nigerian branch didn't have a standard means of accounting until the administration dept reached out to the HQ, that they then sent the Accounting communication mast to be installed on a Monday. The branch now reports with US GAAP and IFRS. Thanks to the HQ. Apparently, that was the last mast they installed.

Because we had started recruiting locally as well due to the constant need, there were growing queues at the singular phone booths. Then, the big men staff bought Nokia 3310, bought SIM cards to do their things. Big salaries and pecks make sense, no be lie. The requests started getting unnecessarily bulky cause the big men and new staff were showing off. I wanted to save money to buy 3310 then too o, but brokenness. The HQ admin dept urgently communicated with the local admin that we should stop ringing the depts but instead refer to our employment tags to know our designations and functions so that we would collect our salaries on time. And as for the 95% of us whose tags had faded from Nigeria rain and shine plus long queue had to contact the admin dept to get the details. If any help was needed, we could just as well contact the HR contact number with the codes. A portion of the staff followed the new directive, but I was too strong-headed.

Little time after then, war broke between staff of our branch and the Nigerian health ministry workers, so the victor made some of the staff to belief themselves to be communicating directly with Bill Gates through some better technology and by looking at the Sun.

Typically, every morning, the staff members praised and thanked Bill Gates for his employment when resuming duties. That was just the norm.

Everything was going quite good, except the war, until a man from the Portuguese Humanitarian office and his British friend came to visit Nigeria. He told us that he was a representative of the son of Bill Gates. "Awesome!" was our reply cause we had been frustrated as we never really had a convo with Bill Gates. Then, he told us that he could just speak directly with Bill by saying "Bill Gates, I am speaking to you in the name of your son..." To do that, however, he also said we had to stop ringing the depts, not be delinquent, but also to never contact the HR and admin, not know our designations; that we just needed to be called a staff of Bill and do good. Now, that's not imole but some advanced technology. 10G plus AI!

Did I tell you that the branches in Israel and some other nations did not have masts installed for them? They had limited communication with the HQ. Poor branches. According to the history of their branches, they wrote that Bill Gates actually installed a mast for them that they used in communicating directly with him, until a man who said he was the son of Bill brought advanced tech, claiming they, the Israelis were Bill's favorites so he would want them to stop following rules in speaking with him since there was now advanced tech. Apparently, they are still not using the tech. God knows why. But our people here are using the Infinix 10G AI o.

Problem then beckoned when the staff, mostly the advanced secondary school-certified locally recruited guys became less efficient and wouldn't resume to their positions or perform their functions. Some with Senior Accountant designations with B.Sc. and M.Sc. Accounting would even go as far to be ringing the Epidemiology dept for testing kits that they want to go take COVID-19 sample. But why? Accounting?

Now, the problem was not with the advanced technology, but the fact that the newly recruited inefficient local staff was happy with the latest technology and started calling those that used a telephone to contact the depts derogatory names and never for once thought about the roles they should play in the division. They claimed that the efficient staff were merely talking to the telephone with no one at the other side of the line. The worst part is that most of the new guys no longer have directions as most of them just do as the Briton does without referring to their employment tags.

Don't mind my use of analogy.
Bill Gates is God (Olodumare); the Division of Humanitarian Activities is earth in relation to humans alone; the employment tag is our Ori Eleda and the three things are the Ansiki Atewogba, Ayanmo and Ipin; the unique code would be the specific sacrifice each Ori desires.
To explain the direct connection: the Ori Eleda is more like the spirit of God living inside us God himself gave us.

Now, on the fact they we met Bill Gates at the US HQ to receive our employment tags shows that we are all spirits living inside the human body; and the other 5% whose employment tags didn't fade are the Emeres or highly intuitive people.
The staff members are of course we humans.

Nigeria is the Yoruba race and other Africans who share similar knowledge of spirituality; the 401 staff members are the spirit elements (Orishas)/deities God sent to earth to help men; the administration dept is Ifa (god of wisdom and intellect), hr (not HR) is fertility; the telephone booths are the Ojubos (shrine); Accounting dept is Aje (god of wealth, economy): the local recruitment is childbirth.

Nokia 3310 is the ojubo some devotees had in their personal abodes; the fact that Accounting dept staff were ringing Epidemiology came from people consulting Ogun so as to be good miners when they probably should be consulting Aje as they rightfully are traders.

The mast Bill himself installed for the Israelites would be the ark of covenant and the single temple.
The telephone inside the booth and the 3310 are what the colonialists and uninformed members of our race refer to as idols. They, in fact, need SIM cards and have people communicating at the other side of the line (how the spirits get inculcated inside)

What I really sought to clarify to our Chritian brothers and sisters really is that idol worshipping is like what the Israelites did during the time of manna by turning to worship a graven image. Now that is irrational and unspiritual.

What our fathers believe in, and is most rational is that God is indeed one who holds the supreme power of all creation and he appointed other spirits like Obatala, etc. to assist in the creation. He may not be too busy o, that I don't know, but he already gave a spirit of his (Ori) inside each one of us, so we born farmers needn't shout at him each time on mountains to make us doctors.
So, we could just worship God the way our Ori tells us and ensure we follow the paths the Ori had laid for us.

And there's also what we call the ancestors. Solomon in Proverbs had it written that only a foolish man disrespects the landmarks of his fathers. Now, ancestors, in the true wisdom of our fathers is not a concept I understand comprehensively. Even if our fathers had far reaching knowledge making us "superior" or influenced that colonialists wanted to eradicate, had it wrong by allowing strategy and tact, or perpetrated evils than the devil, honour your fathers and mothers (ancestors) and be not foolish as Solomon said to derogatorily call them idol worshippers uninformedly.

Happy Sunday!
As you pay tithe, remember to obey the one rule of Jesus and his disciples on giving which is to do charity to the needy, with willingness of heart of course.
Re: MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 28, 2020
As I read reach middle, unforeseen hunger just manifested!!
I tried my best nigga!!

Re: MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM by Kobojunkie: 3:55am On Jun 28, 2020
Engeniu:
And there's also what we call the ancestors. Solomon in Proverbs had it written that only a foolish man disrespects the landmarks of his fathers. Now, ancestors, in the true wisdom of our fathers is not a concept I understand comprehensively.
Solomon was a man that eventually disrespected not only the landmarks of his father before him, but also God's.
Engeniu:
Even if our fathers had far reaching knowledge making us "superior" or influenced that colonialists wanted to eradicate, had it wrong by allowing strategy and tact, or perpetrated evils than the devil, honour your fathers and mothers (ancestors) and be not foolish as Solomon said to derogatorily call them idol worshippers uninformedly.
Your ancestors did not have far-reaching knowledge that made them "superior" in any sense. You can celebrate your culture but let the dead bury their own dead.
The actual commandment is to honor your father and your mother. Not your father(s) and your mother(s). Honoring the dead is considered idolatry and you may try to explain it away from the truth of God is the truth of God.
Engeniu:

Happy Sunday!
As you pay tithe, remember to obey the one rule of Jesus and his disciples on giving which is to do charity to the needy, with willingness of heart of course.
Oh shucks! Dude, no wonder you seem all over the place.
Re: MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Solomon was a man that eventually disrespected not only the landmarks of his father before him, but also God's.
Your ancestors did not have far-reaching knowledge that made them "superior" in any sense. You can celebrate your culture but let the dead bury their own dead.
The actual commandment is to honor your father and your mother. Not your father(s) and your mother(s). Honoring the dead is considered idolatry and you may try to explain it away from the truth of God is the truth of God.
Oh shucks! Dude, no wonder you seem all over the place.

Thanks for your input.

The fact that Solomon did disrespect the landmarks of his fathers and that of God doesnot mean the wisdom he laid were null. Afterall, it was written in the Bible that he was and will forever be the wisest man to live; and God himself made him so.

The superior I put there was in quotation marks so that would tell anyone that it was with an effect. The point I was laying there was that our fathers' knowledge in terms of spirituality has the highest potential of being the superior knowledge. As far as informed people know, the White and Chritianity, via their culture and the bible has little knowledge of what constitutes the spirit realm and all. This fact is even evident by how much of spirituality the White garment churches exhibit compared to the Orthodox and Pentecostals.

I don't understand what you mean by the tithing and charity thing.

Kobojunkie, I would really appreciate it if you could think on the whole write-up, not just part and then give another perspective to look at it.

I agree my understanding of things is very much limited, but my understanding of the stand-point of Christianity, Islam and the Yoruba traditional belief system is quite high on the matters I purported above.

Thanks again as you relate the whole knowledge.
Re: MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Engeniu:
The fact that Solomon did disrespect the landmarks of his fathers and that of God doesnot mean the wisdom he laid were null. Afterall, it was written in the Bible that he was and will forever be the wisest man to live; and God himself made him so.
Many things were written in the Bible that is not really truths you see. For the only words that are facts/Truths are the words out of God's own mouth. That is the truth in the Bible, everything else is variable.
Also, Jesus Christ is the wisest to live, not Solomon. Did you know that even the proverbs written down in the book of Proverbs are not all truths? Yes, you may want to watch out for that one.
What I am trying to say is, do not take everything you read at face value, even in your Bible. Verify the veracity of all you read, against the words out of God's own mouth i.e. the "The Lord said...", "Thus saith the Lord God...", " I, the lord...", " Jesus Said...", etc.
Engeniu:
The superior I put there was in quotation marks so that would tell anyone that it was with an effect. The point I was laying there was that our fathers' knowledge in terms of spirituality has the highest potential of being the superior knowledge. As far as informed people know, the White and Chritianity, via their culture and the bible has little knowledge of what constitutes the spirit realm and all.
But in other to find God, I had to abandon all I learned of spirituality and truth from my ancestors as Jesus Christ said I ought to. If you also did same as Jesus Christ commanded us to do (become like a child in order that we may become His follower and enter His Kingdom), how can you then now declare that the knowledge of your father's in terms of spirituality has the highest potential of being the superior knowledge?

Jesus Christ instructs all those who will follow Him to abandon their culture and their traditions, along with any other doctrines of men they have in their past been filled with. So how can you be worried about the white man's culture, when even that makes no sense to a follower of Jesus Christ?
Engeniu:
This fact is even evident by how much of spirituality the White garment churches exhibit compared to the Orthodox and Pentecostals.
Jesus Christ never told anyone to wear white garments though, and I don't believe the white in the garment has to do with white men since the only white garment churches even here in America, seem to be the exports from Nigeria itself.
Man's notion of spirituality is just that. Mans! It has little to nothing to do with Jesus Christ and what He has called His own too. If anything you ought to tell inform the people that Jesus Christ commands that they shed their traditions and cultures on their way into becoming His follower as no one can enter His kingdom without first becoming like a child (Open-minded and receptive of His way and Wisdom) first.
Engeniu:
I don't understand what you mean by the tithing and charity thing.Kobojunkie, I would really appreciate it if you could think on the whole write-up, not just part and then give another perspective to look at it.
I will do my best to read through the other parts again. grin
Engeniu:
I agree my understanding of things is very much limited, but my understanding of the stand-point of Christianity, Islam and the Yoruba traditional belief system is quite high on the matters I purported above.
Thanks again as you relate the whole knowledge.
I don't think you are limited as you are no different from many of us.
However, I wish you would consider abandoning your cultural and traditional ideals and see them for what they are, man's rules, and not God's rules. Yes, every culture has them but Jesus Christ was very clear about what it does to people.... it nullifies the power of God and makes all our worship of God meaningless.

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,

“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
The tradition of man nullifies the gospel, and this is why Jesus said you make “the word of God of none effect through your tradition (Mark 7:13). ... Jesus told the Pharisees that they were walking in error because of their ignorance of scripture.
As a matter of fact, Man's traditions and cultures breed close-mindedness, something that I have verified stands in the way of our loving our neighbor, even our neighbor, equally as we love ourselves.... a pivotal commandment for every follower of Jesus Christ.
I don't know about you, but I am unwilling to let anything that was created by men/in the minds of men, continue to rob me of the power of God for my life or make my service of God meaningless. grin
Re: MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Many things were written in the Bible that is not really truths you see. For the only words that are facts/Truths are the words out of God's own mouth. That is the truth in the Bible, everything else is variable.
Also, Jesus Christ is the wisest to live, not Solomon. Did you know that even the proverbs written down in the book of Proverbs are not all truths? Yes, you may want to watch out for that one.
What I am trying to say is, do not take everything you read at face value, even in your Bible. Verify the veracity of all you read, against the words out of God's own mouth i.e. the "The Lord said...", "Thus saith the Lord God...", " I, the lord...", " Jesus Said...", etc.
But in other to find God, I had to abandon all I learned of spirituality and truth from my ancestors as Jesus Christ said I ought to. If you also did same as Jesus Christ commanded us to do (become like a child in order that we may become His follower and enter His Kingdom), how can you then now declare that the knowledge of your father's in terms of spirituality has the highest potential of being the superior knowledge?

Jesus Christ instructs all those who will follow Him to abandon their culture and their traditions, along with any other doctrines of men they have in their past been filled with. So how can you be worried about the white man's culture, when even that makes no sense to a follower of Jesus Christ?
Jesus Christ never told anyone to wear white garments though, and I don't believe the white in the garment has to do with white men since the only white garment churches even here in America, seem to be the exports from Nigeria itself.
Man's notion of spirituality is just that. Mans! It has little to nothing to do with Jesus Christ and what He has called His own too. If anything you ought to tell inform the people that Jesus Christ commands that they shed their traditions and cultures on their way into becoming His follower as no one can enter His kingdom without first becoming like a child (Open-minded and receptive of His way and Wisdom) first.
I will do my best to read through the other parts again. grin
I don't think you are limited as you are no different from many of us.
However, I wish you would consider abandoning your cultural and traditional ideals and see them for what they are, man's rules, and not God's rules. Yes, every culture has them but Jesus Christ was very clear about what it does to people.... it nullifies the power of God and makes all our worship of God meaningless.

The tradition of man nullifies the gospel, and this is why Jesus said you make “the word of God of none effect through your tradition (Mark 7:13). ... Jesus told the Pharisees that they were walking in error because of their ignorance of scripture.
As a matter of fact, Man's traditions and cultures breed close-mindedness, something that I have verified stands in the way of our loving our neighbor, even our neighbor, equally as we love ourselves.... a pivotal commandment for every follower of Jesus Christ.
I don't know about you, but I am unwilling to let anything that was created by men/in the minds of men, continue to rob me of the power of God for my life or make my service of God meaningless. grin

Thanks!
I gained a whole new insight from your post.

Permit me to clarify something. The Yoruba believe in spirituality is not really cultural, though it was assimilated to the culture. Funny thing is there is no religion in the past, just knowledge of spirituality from Ifa and common sensical moral codes. There are other ethnic groups in Africa that have similar beliefs. Probably from integration and disintegration that happened in the past, that I don't know.

I have actually done what Jesus said that we should disregard all religious practices and think afresh.
However, the thought on the design of the universe, earth and its elements and the yet to be understood biology of man (particularly, the brain on subconscious and the wide belief of purpose) is what they made me to start crossing I's and T's and then subscribed to the fact that in fact, our Yoruba fathers might have good knowledge of the nature of man and spirits.

When neuroscientists made the talk on subconscious, I remembered that Ifa spoke about Ori Inu.
People claim purpose, I hear Ori Eleda.
There are forces on earth that science is yet to define, then I hear ancestors and their spiritual presence on earth

Same way Ifa taught us about Emeres. Now they defined this that in fact, we are all spirits living inside a body. These spirits of course had been existing, but the ones whose mates decide to interact with on earth are the Emeres, then I realized somethings I have had people experienced.

Yorubas that make soaps, dye claim that it is not good to say insult anyone while in the process, then I remembered how scientists are trying to investigate how foul languages actually affect the end product of chemical processes.

These realizations and very many others are what then made me to think on and saw some sort of correlation with what Ifa teaches and what 100% objective people term as scientific and the only thing that subsists.

Let's not discuss this: life started with Africans and in Africa. Their knowledge, though the world calls it archaic is probably more genuine in this regard.

Now on the service to God. Of course, God created us and we should serve him and only him. The Orishas are merely his creations that he gave powers to.
I've been telling some of my Christian breathens too to stop serving Jesus and see him as the way to God, not as God, but some claim he's God based on trinity"

Everything is in the hands of Olodumare. He already gave us our purpose and our Ori (intuition) to guide us throughout the journey of life, as well the earth's resources as well as knowledge to guide us, so, no we should never give the Orishas service beyond what they have to get. (This idea actually resonates with Islam except for the Ori)

Kobojunkie, do whatever works for you. What your intuition tells you. But of course, your intuition works based on the knowledge you've gathered consciously and subconsciously, as well as the higher one.

The point is, just do what works for you in respect of spirituality and religion. But still, some knowledge exists that are somewhat true, or atleast should be subject to investigation.
Re: MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Engeniu:
Thanks!I gained a whole new insight from your post.
Permit me to clarify something. The Yoruba believe in spirituality is not really cultural, though it was assimilated to the culture. Funny thing is there is no religion in the past, just knowledge of spirituality from Ifa and common sensical moral codes. There are other ethnic groups in Africa that have similar beliefs. Probably from integration and disintegration that happened in the past, that I don't know.
It may not be cultural but it is a doctrine created in the minds of men, is it not? undecided
Hence a religious ideal held unto by men? undecided
Engeniu:
I have actually done what Jesus said that we should disregard all religious practices and think afresh.
However, the thought on the design of the universe, earth and its elements and the yet to be understood biology of man (particularly, the brain on subconscious and the wide belief of purpose) is what they made me to start crossing I's and T's and then subscribed to the fact that in fact, our Yoruba fathers might have good knowledge of the nature of man and spirits.
He asked also to abandon all prior doctrines and rules of men.
Engeniu:
When neuroscientists made the talk on subconscious, I remembered that Ifa spoke about Ori Inu.
People claim purpose, I hear Ori Eleda.
There are forces on earth that science is yet to define, then I hear ancestors and their spiritual presence on earth
Same way Ifa taught us about Emeres. Now they defined this that in fact, we are all spirits living inside a body. These spirits of course had been existing, but the ones whose mates decide to interact with on earth are the Emeres, then I realized somethings I have had people experienced.
Yorubas that make soaps, dye claim that it is not good to say insult anyone while in the process, then I remembered how scientists are trying to investigate how foul languages actually affect the end product of chemical processes.
Every culture and tradition on earth has it's own beliefs about the very same things. Go to Japan, to Brazil, to China, to India... Cultures the world oevr have their notion of these things, and even science does too. However, the commandment still says that we cannot serve two masters... You cannot serve Jesus Christ and culture...grin
Engeniu:
These realizations and very many others are what then made me to think on and saw some sort of correlation with what Ifa teaches and what 100% objective people term as scientific and the only thing that subsists.
Let's not discuss this: life started with Africans and in Africa. Their knowledge, though the world calls it archaic is probably more genuine in this regard.
You do realize that science DOES NOT CREATE KNOWLEGDE. One of its main objectives is the discovery or revelation or definition of that which already exists. That the human consciousness and ego can be defined in scientific terms does not mean they then belong in the purview of science.
Engeniu:
Now on the service to God. Of course, God created us and we should serve him and only him. The Orishas are merely his creations that he gave powers to.
I've been telling some of my Christian breathens too to stop serving Jesus and see him as the way to God, not as God, but some claim he's God based on trinity"
Jesus Christ is the master of all those who claim to be Christians. It is His commandments they have to obey, so how can they not serve the one who is their master? undecided
Engeniu:
Everything is in the hands of Olodumare. He already gave us our purpose and our Ori (intuition) to guide us throughout the journey of life, as well the earth's resources as well as knowledge to guide us, so, no we should never give the Orishas service beyond what they have to get. (This idea actually resonates with Islam except for the Ori)
God gave man Jesus Christ and asked man to obey His every commandments. Through obedience of the purpose and guide of the commandments given by Jesus Christ can man be redeemed to God. How can man then refuse to do that which God has commanded to instead follow after his, man's, own ego, in the name of God? undecided
Engeniu:
Kobojunkie, do whatever works for you. What your intuition tells you. But of course, your intuition works based on the knowledge you've gathered consciously and subconsciously, as well as the higher one.
It is not about what works for me though because that is precisely what the world does and what God is not in agreement with. What God wants us to do instead is to die for our ego, so that we can do exactly what He, God, commands us to do. If we are unwilling to submit our egos in order to do what God has commanded of us, does that not all amount to vanity in the end? undecided
Engeniu:
The point is, just do what works for you in respect of spirituality and religion. But still, some knowledge exists that are somewhat true, or atleast should be subject to investigation.
What God wants is what we ought all to do. Not what we feel works best for our egos. undecided
Everyone has egos, but only those who die to their egos are able to submit themselves to doing what God wants. undecided
Re: MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It may not be cultural but it is a doctrine created in the minds of men, is it not? undecided
Hence a religious ideal held unto by men? undecided
He asked also to abandon all prior doctrines and rules of men.

Every culture and tradition on earth has it's own beliefs about the very same things. Go to Japan, to Brazil, to China, to India... Cultures the world oevr have their notion of these things, and even science does too. However, the commandment still says that we cannot serve two masters... You cannot serve Jesus Christ and culture...grin
You do realize that science DOES NOT CREATE KNOWLEGDE. One of its main objectives is the discovery or revelation or definition of that which already exists. That the human consciousness and ego can be defined in scientific terms does not mean they then belong in the purview of science.
Jesus Christ is the master of all those who claim to be Christians. It is His commandments they have to obey, so how can they not serve the one who is their master? undecided
God gave man Jesus Christ and asked man to obey His every commandments. Through obedience of the purpose and guide of the commandments given by Jesus Christ can man be redeemed to God. How can man then refuse to do that which God has commanded to instead follow after his, man's, own ego, in the name of God? undecided
It is not about what works for me though because that is precisely what the world does and what God is not in agreement with. What God wants us to do instead is to die for our ego, so that we can do exactly what He, God, commands us to do. If we are unwilling to submit our egos in order to do what God has commanded of us, does that not all amount to vanity in the end? undecided
What God wants is what we ought all to do. Not what we feel works best for our egos. undecided
Everyone has egos, but only those who die to their egos are able to submit themselves to doing what God wants. undecided

Kobojunkie, you claimed earlier that the all bible facts are not particulary true. So what makes you think that what the Bible wrote as regards Jesus saying serve him as master is true?
Moreover, Jesus himself prayed to God, and the prayer he taught was "Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be your name...", not "me who art in heaven, hallowed be my name..."

It's like we've been running through circles. My claim is not religious or cultural, it is the knowledge about spirits that our fathers had. But with the advent of the Europeans, spirits have been synonymised with religion.

On the note that it is knowledge, you claimed Jesus said we should disregard all known things.

Should we then disregard all existing knowledge prior to our birth and then discard how to make papers, build computers, but instead seek new knowledge.

No, as our fathers had relationships with the spirits and had immerse knowledge abut them and their influences on man.
What we should do is not ditch those knowledge saying Jesus said, based on a bible written by Europeans, and then not build upon their knowledge.
Re: MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Engeniu:

Kobojunkie, you claimed earlier that the all bible facts are not particulary true. So what makes you think that what the Bible wrote as regards Jesus saying serve him as master is true?
Not all in the Bible is the truth but one thing is... and that is the word of God. For you see, every word out of the mouth of God is TRUTH, and Jesus Christ, the embodiment of the WORDS out of God's mouth, is Truth. That is what makes the Bible a special book; it contains the Word of God.
Engeniu:
Moreover, Jesus himself prayed to God, and the prayer he taught was "Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be your name...", not "me who art in heaven, hallowed be my name..."
Sure, Jesus Christ prayed to the Father and commanded that we pray to Him as well, but since Jesus Christ is the embodiment of the New Covenant through which we are redeemed, we have to obey the contract that is the New Covenant in order to please God Himself for God would not even entertain us without that.
Are you sure you have in fact read the book? undecided
Engeniu:
It's like we've been running through circles. My claim is not religious or cultural, it is the knowledge about spirits that our fathers had. But with the advent of the Europeans, spirits have been synonymised with religion.
Well, Let me put it this way, anything that deals with the world that we cannot directly analyze falls within the purviews of religion, and belief's about such things can vary from culture to culture.
Engeniu:
On the note that it is knowledge, you claimed Jesus said we should disregard all known things.
Jesus Christ did not suggest that we disregard Knowledge. He said to disregard all things that fall under doctrines and traditions/rules of men, even those which vary from culture to culture.
Engeniu:
Should we then disregard all existing knowledge prior to our birth and then discard how to make papers, build computers, but instead seek new knowledge.
You forget that all Knowledge(of Good and Evil) comes from God, to begin with. What God has always warned against are the untruths manufactured about God and the things of God that come from the doctrines and traditions of men, for they are meaningless and only serve to nullify the power of God in the lives of those who adopt them.
Engeniu:
No, as our fathers had relationships with the spirits and had immerse knowledge abut them and their influences on man.
Most every culture makes the exact same claims of their own fathers. Even the Pharisees had their own culture and believed their fathers before they had immense knowledge about spirits and their influences too.
Engeniu:
What we should do is not ditch those knowledge saying Jesus said, based on a bible written by Europeans, and then not build upon their knowledge.
Jesus is not based on a Bible written by Europeans. The original texts of the Bible were written by Jews. grin God Himself is saying you should ditch those half-truths (truths that vary from culture to culture amount to half-truths) and let Him teach you the Truth that is He.
Re: MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Not all in the Bible is the truth but one thing is... and that is the word of God. For you see, every word out of the mouth of God is TRUTH, and Jesus Christ, the embodiment of the WORDS out of God's mouth, is Truth. That is what makes the Bible a special book; it contains the Word of God.
What makes you think that those words said to be of God or Jesus were not adulterated by King James and his priests? Let's assume it wasn't, but all true. I see no reason why we should take every single word in the bible at the face value and fail to reason them in context.
Kobojunkie:
Sure, Jesus Christ prayed to the Father and commanded that we pray to Him as well, but since Jesus Christ is the embodiment of the New Covenant through which we are redeemed, we have to obey the contract that is the New Covenant in order to please God Himself for God would not even entertain us without that.
I'm sure when it was written that Jesus said he is the way to God, he meant that in fact, we were all born into sin through the flesh of Adam (by the way, there were people before Adam, the bible has a verse to it) So, to get God to forgive our sins and then count us as his children, we needed to ask God to forgive us through his grace and the sacrifice of Jesus. So, for us to be redeemed, we needed to ask go through Jesus, and as such God will say, "yeah yeah, Kobojunkie is my son."[/quote]
Kobojunkie:
Are you sure you have in fact read the book? undecided
Lolz. Yes, I did. I read all the new testament and went over verses I didn't understand times and over. Consulted evangelists to understand some things and then mulled over them to join the strings. Though, I didn't read all the Old testament except for Genesis, Kings, Psalms, Proverbs, Jobs, Esther and Malachi.
Kobojunkie:
Well, Let me put it this way, anything that deals with the world that we cannot directly analyze falls within the purviews of religion, and belief's about such things can vary from culture to culture.
Okay, I understand your stance on this. I really do now. grin But I would prefer to call it yet-to-be investigated knowledge, due to neglect. We tend to disregard anything that has ties with culture, and most times treat them on the bias with that culture. You need to note that the world was not as integrated as it now. People of different cultures and ethnicities now come together to achieve things due to globalization and the culture of world. I'm sure you wouldn't call the unsolved theories in Physics belief, and that is it attached to culture (in fact, it is, just a global culture wink. The yet to be ravelled laws of supersymmetry, quantum physics are also beliefs attached to culture, a somewhat global culture.
And I put earlier that the "beliefs" in spirits were prevalent in Africa, the Americas (before colonization) and South-East Asia. So, in a way, we could call it a global culture that was left not proven true or false.

Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not suggest that we disregard Knowledge. He said to disregard all things that fall under doctrines and traditions/rules of men, even those which vary from culture to culture.
Spiritulity is different from religion. I believe we should be clear on this. As I am on the side of what Yorubas had, no one said anyone, Ifa did not say anyone should worship any deity. Nor did Ifa, Yoruba provide rules and doctrines men should follow as regards anything pertaining to God. Ifa only filled people with knowledge that this is how God is, he has these children that govern certain aspects of the human lives and earth, if any general ill (mostly for the whole community, like famine, choosing king...) occurs to you, you could meet with that child of God. But majorly, as a creation of God yourself, accept God for he has created everything in a kinda of perfect way for you, just follow your intuition (Ori). However, do not do any bad to others,... be moral because Olodumare is watching. That's what Ifa taught.
I see nothing bad in that. The only difference I see is that if one actually sins, he should ask for forgiveness through Jesus.

Kobojunkie:
You forget that all Knowledge(of Good and Evil) comes from God, to begin with. What God has always warned against are the untruths manufactured about God and the things of God that come from the doctrines and traditions of men, for they are meaningless and only serve to nullify the power of God in the lives of those who adopt them.
What makes you think that what the Yorubas had is untruth, and the one in the bible is true? Because the bible was written and our fathers forced to convert or influenced into believing it?
I'm not even saying the Bible is false cause I know nothing. But my question to you is "how do you know that what the Yorubas had is untruth? Did you investigate it? Or God told you that it is false, and you have proof?"

Kobojunkie:
Most every culture makes the exact same claims of their own fathers. Even the Pharisees had their own culture and believed their fathers before they had immense knowledge about spirits and their influences too.
Ok, based on the Bible, the Jewish ways were not in any way based on the knowledge of spirits except on Yahweh. The rest then were the ten commandments and other laws like "stone a woman that fornicates...". Those laws that were quite selfish and hypocritical were what Jesus said he came to let them sorta ditch and follow the only rule to love God and fellow man, as well as the other reasonable few.
Based on the story I wrote there, the Israelities knew only Bill Gates, and not his representatives. Now, Jesus was like one of the representatives he sent to them to make them change from their hypocritical way and followership of laws made by the Pharisees; thus with the death of Jesus who so loved them, their sins would be forgiven
Kobojunkie:
Jesus is not based on a Bible written by Europeans. The original texts of the Bible were written by Jews. grin God Himself is saying you should ditch those half-truths (truths that vary from culture to culture amount to half-truths) and let Him teach you the Truth that is He.
I'm guessing you've read the Catholic bible. Not even that, I'm sure you've read the Hebrew and Greek tablets and texts the bible was culled from, plus the ones inspired by the holy spirit to be written and edited by the holy men of Europe that translated them.

How will God teach us? Obviously from our Ori (intuition), the spirit he gave us himself before we came to become born as humans.
Your intuition is what teaches us. What Jesus said to be the holy spirit. Holy spirit is like after you've cleansed your soul and body from all forms of sins and atrocities, and then ask Olodumare to inspire you. That's what that spirit holy is.

In terms of way of life, this is what Ifa taught. To know that there is Olodumare, the supreme being who doesn;t get himself involved with day-to-day man life, but has given us his own spirit, God's own spirit, the Ori who will always guide us throughout our journey in life. And when we need anything, ask God (the spirit of his inside of us, Ori does the bidding). Greet Olodumare everyday, (remember there is no shrine for Olodumare or Ori) and of course, do no bad to man as Ifa said.

If on the matters of promoting religion and ways of life in respect to God and fellow man, the ways of Ifa does it best. But, you and I know we are not here for that.

My submission is that since the Yorubas as well as other Africans claimed to know spirits, we should not call them liars or promoters of untruths, but rather seek to find if or not they are false. Cause by doing that, we are falling under the umbrella of ignorance.

Through intuition and a tiny dose of first-hand claim, I found them to be true and not inimical as we were made to believe.

Perhaps, you could tell me what I found are all false with claims away from the book you yourself claimed to be half-truths undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo Says Prosperity Is Impossible Without Tithing / Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? / Heaven And Hell - What If We Were Told A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.