Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ (14014 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' / The Temptation Of Jesus Christ: Lessons To Be Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by VEXT: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2020
HappyPagan:
The most important lesson..

Jesus Smoked Weed a lot.

Jesus been dey hide dey smoke. Regularly, he would leave his disciples to go and 'pray'.

The first one I'm smoke, na for River Jordan side Dem arrange am..my guy begin hallucinate, dey hear voice, say make I'm turn stone to bread. Na munchies been dey worry am.

Him come drag again, next thing I'm dey see the whole world. My guy shock... D hallucination come tell am say make I'm worship am, I'm go give am everything I'm see. My man Jesus dey fear... Come drag another.

Na there suicidal feelings come enter..

To jump from on top mountain, say angel go catch am

I wish he jumped. But he didn't.. later went on to die on a cross.. and gave Oyedepo, Adeboye and a few other weed smokers a career.

U r too old for this, even a 2yrs old child will laugh at your stupidity!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by crafteck(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Na wash
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Lamasta(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2020
To God only be all the glory.
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Bluezy13(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2020
NNU0000:
We should stop fasting and praying abi?

You didn't read well
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by ThetrueWord: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2020
Thank you for this.
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by jaeyking(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2020
To all those above saying thrash.
you need not do so.
life is all about peace and love.
if you feel you dont believe in a particular system keep your views to yourself.
you dont need to come on social media to behave like fools.

no one cares but please behave matured manner.

even great Atheist like James Cameron, Daniel Craig,
daniel radcliffe, Bill gates, Warren Buffett.
you will hardly see them criticizing others view yet they still give charity to the religious organization.

so learn to respect how others view life
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by keymatt(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2020
SATANNIST:
use ur popular nairaland account so we know if you are one of those that insults people like me
I appreciate your reply sir, but I don't insult nairalanders. I don't engage in tribal e fighting or anything of that nature.
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by tobechi74: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Good
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Ndipe(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2020
Please read this, https://www.compellingtruth.org/Jesus-worshipped.html

[quote author=BoboNogoDie post=94589782][/quote]
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by JourneytoEL(f): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2020
femi4:
Insulting the devil is scriptural

Jn 8:44

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies he is a liar and the father of lies
calling the devil a liar and murderer isn't an insult because it is what he is. just like calling an armed robber a thief or a bad politician a corrupt person. insults in this context is using profane words like m*therf**ker and other dirty words.
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by JourneytoEL(f): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2020
ThetrueWord:
Thank you for this.
you are welcome
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Ola260: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2020
imagine devil tempting God. these people ehn

2 Likes

Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by HappyPagan: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2020
VEXT:

U r too old for this, even a 2yrs old child will laugh at your stupidity!!!
Nothing more stupid than believing a virgin in Israel gave birth to a fool that died for your sins.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Truefaith: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Seek Christ

He is better than life

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by sagieramos(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2020
JourneytoEL:
1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.

3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple.

6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: “ ‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.

9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

The most important lesson is that Jesus was determine to please his father and his God rather than his own interest.
It expose the lies about trinity. According to James 1:13, God cannot be tempted, but Jesus was tempted. This prove that Jesus is different from the true God his father.

Satan could not have offer what belong Jesus to Jesus, yet Satan offer to give Jesus the world.
These prove that Satan is the one controlling the world and political affairs because the true God, Jehovah have given him the temporary chance.

Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by nkemoma(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2020
8 and 9
Satan is the world's ruler and he gives rulership to individuals he chooses!!

No true servant of God should be involved in world politics.
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Taylordedon(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2020
Rilwayne001:
In the first place, why was Jesus following him about? He even followed him to the highest mountain. LOL.

What communion is between light and darkness? undecided

you can imaging the rubbish, light and darkness have nothing in common, so the book called bible says o,so why Jesus dey follow darkness upandan ? these mata las las na scam

1 Like

Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Taylordedon(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2020
Bolagun44:
see below
if I win I pay ?
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by titusmichael27(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2020
For the fact that you can't comprehend the mystery behind Christ does not mean is not true. There are things that only God understand, know what you know and thank God for what you know. There are things only God can explain so let him explain if only you would listen.
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by leofab(f): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2020
titusmichael27:
For the fact that you can't comprehend the mystery behind Christ does not mean is not true. There are things that only God understand, know what you know and thank God for what you know. There are things only God can explain so let him explain if only you would listen.
go and sit down.. and stop disgracing your race.
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by leofab(f): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2020
JourneytoEL:
calling the devil a liar and murderer isn't an insult because it is what he is. just like calling an armed robber a thief or a bad politician a corrupt person. insults in this context is using profane words like m*therf**ker and other dirty words.
can you name two people that was murdered by the devil throughout the Bible? Or should we name the murderer.... let’s not even start by naming the innocent Egyptian kids that was murdered for whst they know nothing about...

1 Like

Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by titusmichael27(m): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2020
leofab:
go and sit down.. and stop disgracing your race.
That's it. It's painful but it's true. Your brain can't take it so shut up, and be grateful for the little you can endure. It's too complicated for your malnourished brain.
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Taylordedon(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2020
leofab:
can you name two people that was murdered by the devil throughout the Bible? Or should we name the murderer.... let’s not even start by naming the innocent Egyptian kids that was murdered for whst they know nothing about...

just went on slaughtering all first born for nothing..

how can God harden Pharaoh's heart and still hold him responsible...

These just don't make sense at all, that's gross wickedness...the writers no try
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Akhirastriver(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
I challenge any Christian

Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Ayilara1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
A God that was tested by what he created(satan) and what he created wants to give him what he created(world).
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=BoboNogoDie post=94589956][/quote]
I'm praying for you!! You'll get saved soon! Jesus will save you from the snare of the Fowler! smiley
Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Mleeperbother: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Never happened.
Christianity na scam.

1 Like

Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Ayilara1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
sagieramos:

The most important lesson is that Jesus was determine to please his father and his God rather than his own interest.
It expose the lies about trinity. According to James 1:13, God cannot be tempted, but Jesus was tempted. This prove that Jesus is different from the true God his father.

Satan could not have offer what belong Jesus to Jesus, yet Satan offer to give Jesus the world.
These prove that Satan is the one controlling the world and political affairs because the true God, Jehovah have given him the temporary chance.

God was tested by his creation(satan) to give him something(world) inconsequential to him.

It's like someone testing you with #5 to do what you despise the most and then you later come out to say you've done something great.

If Jesus was God what is the significance of this test when obviously God cannot be tested talkless of being defeated in test.

1 Like

Re: 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Akhirastriver(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why It's Important To Pray Without Ceasing Even When It Seems Hard To Pray / Gospel Music Versus Secular Music / Should Money From Sowing Of The Seed Go To Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.