Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests (60523 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by JojoAbeka: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2020
BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS NOT ABOUT RACISM BUT IMPLANTING MICROCHIPS – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church has come out with a shocking allegation regarding the current protests which have rocked the world in the aftermath of the killing of George Floyd by police officers in USA.

Oyakhilome, who was in the news recently for falsely claiming the installation of 5G technology was connected to the coronavirus outbreak, stated that the ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests in USA were not about racism but a subtle ploy to implant “microchips” into citizens as a means of controlling them.

“It’s not about the guy that died; it’s not about ‘Black Lives Matter’,” Oyakhilome said in a program broadcast on LoveWorld titled ‘Global Day Of Prayer’.

“It’s part of the game. They want to come in with the alternative method for security – total control with microchips. That’s what it’s about,” he claimed, adding that police would be ‘disbanded’ and everyone would be forced to have a ‘microchip’ implanted into them.

“Look at the people rampaging on the streets – they are not black people… It is not about racism,” he asserted without any corroborating evidence.

Oyakhilome made several other disturbing allegations, insisting that the guidelines given by the government to reopen the church were not guided by science but rather an attack on the church.

“Wearing facemasks is dangerous for your health. How can we know this and prescribe it? I have told you of the dangers of social distancing. It’s inhuman… There is no science behind it,” he stated in the broadcast.

Oyakhilome described the ‘lockdown’ as illegal and said it was actually citizens getting ‘locked up’.

“The lockdown was wrong and, in most instances, illegal,” he continued. “The truth of the matter is around the world, we were imprisoned… It was house imprisonment.”

“This fraud must be judged by God,” the controversial pastor continued, claiming that many pastors were actually getting paid to advocate for the closure of churches to the governments.

“Go ahead. Build the concentration camps and call them isolation centres. Pay for them or get paid – because now you have a contract,” he said, warning that no Christian pastor should “profit” from the situation.

Pastor Chris further insisted that 'virtual prayer' could not replace physical laying on of hands, reiterating his recent statement that pastors should not be restricted from 'laying hands' on congregants when services resume.

Oyakhilome’s rhetoric in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak has become increasingly divisive and erratic, with many labelling him a ‘conspiracy theorist’.

The broadcast in which he made the allegations on Friday 26th June 2020 has since been removed from Oyakhilome's YouTube channel although other versions of it can still be viewed online.

SOURCE:
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPbE-PMuVvU
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRYDxgM4Fs
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K8pnzYzx4M

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by EwuGambia: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Which kyn wahala be this nah.. angry
He don dey run mad small small o.
This guy don dey smoke pawpaw o.... shocked
Rozz come here!, come and defend your pastor

410 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Emmacolinho(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Fight will soon start here

17 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by JojoAbeka: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2020
My thoughts on this..

I was once a staunch member of Christ Embassy and passionate follower of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. But his recent statements during this lockdown period have been increasingly erratic, irresponsible and downright dangerous. Pastor Chris has sadly gone astray from his calling to preach the Word of God and turned into a wild conspiracy theorist. For those close to Pastor Chris, please advise him. His rhetoric during this period is really exposing who he really is - and it's not a pretty picture to behold.

548 Likes 41 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Siberia01(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by BackllGodNaija: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Hmmm...

I think it started with sincere intentions to protest against injustice, but along the line it appeared to be highjacked by those with ulterior and sinister motives.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2020
This pastor is not bright at all. angry

245 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2020
This man is a joke

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by BigBelleControl(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2020
Always resist the urge to shalaye because you might end up using a nonsense to justify another nonsense.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2020
This guy should carry his deluded self outta cyberspace.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by prinx55555(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2020
This man sef.
Tomorrow he will say it isn't Microchips but 5G.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by babag93: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2020
He has come again.. with his rubbish.
He has come again.. with his nonsense.
Lord he has come again..
Holy Ghost come and take control.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by babag93: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2020
I feel he has been particularly hit by the lack of tithe and offerings the gullibles give to him on a regular.
He should better come to the realization it CAN NEVER be business as usual.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by noble71(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2020
shocked
Baba you need to change your supplier.

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your Ethereum with us.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by eastermonday76: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
My thoughts on this..

I was once a staunch member of Christ Embassy and passionate follower of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. But his recent statements during this lockdown period have been increasingly erratic, irresponsible and downright dangerous. Pastor Chris has sadly gone astray from his calling to preach the Word of God and turned into a wild conspiracy theorist. For those close to Pastor Chris, please advise him. His rhetoric during this period is really exposing who he really is - and it's not a pretty picture to behold.

7 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Proffdada: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2020
He needs a straight jacket for real grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by techmo(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
grin

This one wey hair relaxer and shampoo don fry him brains

Even women use relaxer in moderation, now oga is having the sense of a slayqueen

My only fears now is the spike in Malaria like fever in many people I know around, even for me as a person who hardly fall sick, I have suffered fever twice now

To make matters worse Oyo State Government announced through because late last night that all state Mortuary a filled up with unclaimed corpse and they gave owners 7 days to claim them or they would give them mass Burial

Maybe Na the weather sha

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by yrex01(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
This one just dey misyarn this days

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by goldtube(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by PigTormentor: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Delusional.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Ramos16(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
I used to think this guy as a really brilliant, intelligent man but I am starting to question that thought

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Opexzy: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
What kind of fuckery is this... Watch how his simp church members will nod their head in acclamation to this baseless and spurious claim by their spiritual daddy without any iota of doubt...

Christians wake up, not everything your pastor says is correct, some of you are even well informed than them.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Viking007(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
EwuGambia:
You sure say this guy no dey run mad small small...
cheesy

JojoAbeka:
My thoughts on this..

He was one of the few "pastors" I used to respect...but after the 5G saga everything changed.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by iyatrustee(f): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
This uncle no dey know when not to talk angry

If he uses an Android or an IOS phone, he should check his settings and see that covid 19 sensor has been installed OTA.

Na from there, dem go get am install the chips inside his body, if na person wey dey like to use handsfree devices, na straight into his eardrums the chip go dey. Person like me wey no get money buy handsfree, na when i put the phone for mouth talk the chip go enter!angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Damn!! You be mumu!!
Tufiakwa!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by TeejayBlaq(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2020
This man is trying so hard to be relevant

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ekestic1976(f): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2020
EwuGambia:
You sure say this guy no dey run mad small small...

I wonder o.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by faithfull18(f): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2020
True, we need to open our eyes and see beyond what the media wants us to see.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by LaIabobo: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Lmao... Chris what's happening na

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by michlins(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Another misyarn from a supposed educated man. This man is nuts already

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by zionmde: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2020
OP God will rather judge both u and ur kind

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.