Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests (60458 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by seguno2: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
My thoughts on this..

I was once a staunch member of Christ Embassy and passionate follower of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. But his recent statements during this lockdown period have been increasingly erratic, irresponsible and downright dangerous. Pastor Chris has sadly gone astray from his calling to preach the Word of God and turned into a wild conspiracy theorist. For those close to Pastor Chris, please advise him. His rhetoric during this period is really exposing who he really is - and it's not a pretty picture to behold.

Nothing else to add, Your Honour.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ndcide(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
My thoughts on this..

I was once a staunch member of Christ Embassy and passionate follower of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. But his recent statements during this lockdown period have been increasingly erratic, irresponsible and downright dangerous. Pastor Chris has sadly gone astray from his calling to preach the Word of God and turned into a wild conspiracy theorist. For those close to Pastor Chris, please advise him. His rhetoric during this period is really exposing who he really is - and it's not a pretty picture to behold.

You are not responding wisely. For your information, pastor Chris has been absolutely right all along. Even with this one.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by colestephan86: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS NOT ABOUT RACISM BUT IMPLANTING MICROCHIPS – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church has come out with a shocking allegation regarding the current protests which have rocked the world in the aftermath of the killing of George Floyd by police officers in USA.

Oyakhilome, who was in the news recently for falsely claiming the installation of 5G technology was connected to the coronavirus outbreak, stated that the ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests in USA were not about racism but a subtle ploy to implant “microchips” into citizens as a means of controlling them.

“It’s not about the guy that died; it’s not about ‘Black Lives Matter’,” Oyakhilome said in a program broadcast on LoveWorld titled ‘Global Day Of Prayer’.

“It’s part of the game. They want to come in with the alternative method for security – total control with microchips. That’s what it’s about,” he claimed, adding that police would be ‘disbanded’ and everyone would be forced to have a ‘microchip’ implanted into them.

“Look at the people rampaging on the streets – they are not black people… It is not about racism,” he asserted without any corroborating evidence.

Oyakhilome made several other disturbing allegations, insisting that the guidelines given by the government to reopen the church were not guided by science but rather an attack on the church.

“Wearing facemasks is dangerous for your health. How can we know this and prescribe it? I have told you of the dangers of social distancing. It’s inhuman… There is no science behind it,” he stated in the broadcast.

Oyakhilome described the ‘lockdown’ as illegal and said it was actually citizens getting ‘locked up’.

“The lockdown was wrong and, in most instances, illegal,” he continued. “The truth of the matter is around the world, we were imprisoned… It was house imprisonment.”

“This fraud must be judged by God,” the controversial pastor continued, claiming that many pastors were actually getting paid to advocate for the closure of churches to the governments.

“Go ahead. Build the concentration camps and call them isolation centres. Pay for them or get paid – because now you have a contract,” he said, warning that no Christian pastor should “profit” from the situation.

Pastor Chris further insisted that 'virtual prayer' could not replace physical laying on of hands, reiterating his recent statement that pastors should not be restricted from 'laying hands' on congregants when services resume.

Oyakhilome’s rhetoric in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak has become increasingly divisive and erratic, with many labelling him a ‘conspiracy theorist’.

The broadcast in which he made the allegations on Friday 26th June 2020 has since been removed from Oyakhilome's YouTube channel although other versions of it can still be viewed online.

SOURCE:
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPbE-PMuVvU
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRYDxgM4Fs
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K8pnzYzx4M
Where are the buhari is a dullard crew? Isn't it better to listen to an aboki that pronounces COVID-19 as covik one nine than to sit and listen to this obvious oponu agba ?

5 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2020
this man is showing his true colours,FAKE PASTOR
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Donjuan77: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2020
u tink he is talking nonsense 4 now but later u guys will say we were earlier told about the situations that is about to unfold, am not a member of his church but I strongly blive what this guy is saying.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Lubumbashi: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2020
When pastors finally get excess money, they start going off lane. Some will even tell you they hold the keys to the gates of hell! Others will be practicing martial arts on their members as healing. Money is really the root of evil in the church.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by seguno2: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2020
babag93:
I feel he has been particularly hit by the lack of tithe and offerings the gullibles give to him on a regular.
He should better come to the realization it CAN NEVER be business as usual.

You are a wise man.
Flesh and blood did not reveal what you said to you grin
It was revealed to you by the Holy Spirit.
Shalom.

7 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by iyke484real(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2020
He might have a point though.... Everyone is busy condemning but they fail to understand that there's more to what is happening as oppose to what the media is showing them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by offset67(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2020
WTF is wrong with this nigga

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz you need to rethink your church membership.

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by drLammy(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Which foolish people still goes to this foolish man church?

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Zooposki(f): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
My thoughts on this..

I detest so called men of god, but in this case he is right. There is a fight between NWO and the Globalists. Your bible even said that will happen in the end times.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by MozB: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2020
This man is only looking for attention from the circle of men of power globally. Lol the circle is very small and he doesnt even stand a chance.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2020
so, when he was seeing people all around the world displaying placards with 'I can't breathe', it was 5G network that's not making people breathe abi?

this man needs help.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by dejavuh0007(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2020
This one is lost.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Americanboy35: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Someone needs to check this man medically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2020
ndcide:

You are not responding wisely. For your information, pastor Chris has been absolutely right all along. Even with this one.
Oya show us the evidence.Barrister general of Christ Embassy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:
True, we need to open our eyes and see beyond what the media wants us to see.
Olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Zooposki(f): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Ramos16:
I used to think this guy as a really brilliant, intelligent man but I am starting to question that thought

I detest men of god but he is right, just that you guys are still asleep and don’t know what is going on. People like you will be the ones that will perish in the end times because you will be deceived. I’m shocked he’s being truthful because all these pastors work for Lucifer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by CoronaVirusPro: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2020
I can now authoritatively confirm that Chris Oyakhilome is abusing a dangerous substance

Dude is going wacko and his members are not realising it.

5 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2020
zionmde:
OP God will rather judge both u and ur kind
He will judge you for being the most foolish person in the world first.

6 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Xisnin(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2020
This man is sick.
They should bundle him to Yaba left before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by XXXXTENTACION: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:
True, we need to open our eyes and see beyond what the media wants us to see.
so you believe what the man said right ? undecided

6 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Xanslyte:
Rozz you need to rethink your church membership.
All you need is a proper understanding of what he's saying.He has said nothing but the truth.Most of you don't know what goes on around the world but quick to condemn.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2020
ehix89:
Used to think he is delusional as everyone thinks but something deep down tells me he sees something, the end is seems near
grin grin grin

Nairaland is better than a comedy show.

4 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Hezmatosky: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2020
EwuGambia:
Which kyn wahala be this nah.. angry
He don dey run mad small small o.
This guy don dey smoke pawpaw o.... shocked
Rozz come here!, come and defend your pastor
I wanted to take u serious. But when I look at your own name EwuGambia shocked Am confused who smokes pawpaw between the both of you o undecided you're real Ewu

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2020
drLammy:

Nonsense!
Stop being quick to condemn,you are just ignorant about some things and this ignorance is what has been killing the world .

8 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Zooposki:

I detest men of god but he is right, just that you guys are still asleep and don’t know what is going on. People like you will be the ones that will perish in the end times because you will be deceived. I’m shocked he’s being truthful because all these pastors work for Lucifer.
grin grin grin

LMAO

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:
Stop being quick to condemn,you are just ignorant about some things.
Please, educate us.

6 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by AntiWailer: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Hmmm...

I think it started with sincere intentions to protest against injustice, but along the line it appeared to be highjacked by those with ulterior and sinister motives.

With microchips motive ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by okenwa216(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2020
This man is having some emotional and psychological downturn.

It’s not been easy for him but you won’t see that on Tv

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2020
drLammy:

Nonsense!
You can see them above me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.