Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests (60531 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Iykenuwa(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2020
I am sure Noah got the kind of insults Pastor Chris is getting now. But that didn't save them from the flood.

I'm not a member of Christ Embassy, but I have followed this man since 1998.

What he can see in his bedroom, you won't see on Google search for ten years. Better repent and get ready for Christ's return

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by holybabayo(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2020
If the original people that have these thoughts pastor s holding on to are non-believers, then I fear where he belongs
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Ekugbeh(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
My thoughts on this..

I was once a staunch member of Christ Embassy and passionate follower of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. But his recent statements during this lockdown period have been increasingly erratic, irresponsible and downright dangerous. Pastor Chris has sadly gone astray from his calling to preach the Word of God and turned into a wild conspiracy theorist. For those close to Pastor Chris, please advise him. His rhetoric during this period is really exposing who he really is - and it's not a pretty picture to behold.
lol. You are not one of us. Stop portraying yourself as one for cheap NL popularity and likes

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:

The next thing I expect to hear from you is ' There is no God'

Well, I believe because I have seen/experienced.

Lol, you guys don't believe the Bible but you believe there are forces, aliens, superpowers etc. they even go ahead to portray in movies and cartoons like powerrangers and their likes.

Well, I have made it a point of duty not to argue belief, there's really no point doing that.

I don't even watch those kinds of movies, lady. So, how the hell did you arrive at your conclusion? Did the holy spirit reveal that to you? smiley

That's how bad I hate make-beliefs.

Unfortunately, large parts of the bible is all make-belief.

Tell you what, read extensively on what I have said and get back to me. No use believing blindly in just about everything you read- including the so-called holy books.

The New Testament is the only part of the bible that has some real credibility, as far as I'm concerned. The OT is largely cooked-up.

I got an A in CRK and religious studies by the way, so you are not talking to a d*mbo. So, before you engage me, get your facts ironed out properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by OBTOREPA(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Elders used to say WHERE YOU SEE A CHILD DEY CRY THE POINT HAND, IF THE PAPA NO DEY THERE THE MAMA GO DEY THERE.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by faithfull18(f): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Several more unexplainable things going on in the universe and you choose to latch on to flimsy conspiracy theories.

Pity.
It's called seeing beyond the ordinary. There are some truths to the so called 'conspiracy theories' if you choose to dig deeper with an open mind.

Some things just don't add up which is expected.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Ekugbeh(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Everything my Man of God has said is valid. No xplanation please...
Cos u deserve none.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Billygene: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS NOT ABOUT RACISM BUT IMPLANTING MICROCHIPS – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church has come out with a shocking allegation regarding the current protests which have rocked the world in the aftermath of the killing of George Floyd by police officers in USA.

Oyakhilome, who was in the news recently for falsely claiming the installation of 5G technology was connected to the coronavirus outbreak, stated that the ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests in USA were not about racism but a subtle ploy to implant “microchips” into citizens as a means of controlling them.

“It’s not about the guy that died; it’s not about ‘Black Lives Matter’,” Oyakhilome said in a program broadcast on LoveWorld titled ‘Global Day Of Prayer’.

“It’s part of the game. They want to come in with the alternative method for security – total control with microchips. That’s what it’s about,” he claimed, adding that police would be ‘disbanded’ and everyone would be forced to have a ‘microchip’ implanted into them.

“Look at the people rampaging on the streets – they are not black people… It is not about racism,” he asserted without any corroborating evidence.

Oyakhilome made several other disturbing allegations, insisting that the guidelines given by the government to reopen the church were not guided by science but rather an attack on the church.

“Wearing facemasks is dangerous for your health. How can we know this and prescribe it? I have told you of the dangers of social distancing. It’s inhuman… There is no science behind it,” he stated in the broadcast.

Oyakhilome described the ‘lockdown’ as illegal and said it was actually citizens getting ‘locked up’.

“The lockdown was wrong and, in most instances, illegal,” he continued. “The truth of the matter is around the world, we were imprisoned… It was house imprisonment.”

“This fraud must be judged by God,” the controversial pastor continued, claiming that many pastors were actually getting paid to advocate for the closure of churches to the governments.

“Go ahead. Build the concentration camps and call them isolation centres. Pay for them or get paid – because now you have a contract,” he said, warning that no Christian pastor should “profit” from the situation.

Pastor Chris further insisted that 'virtual prayer' could not replace physical laying on of hands, reiterating his recent statement that pastors should not be restricted from 'laying hands' on congregants when services resume.

Oyakhilome’s rhetoric in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak has become increasingly divisive and erratic, with many labelling him a ‘conspiracy theorist’.

The broadcast in which he made the allegations on Friday 26th June 2020 has since been removed from Oyakhilome's YouTube channel although other versions of it can still be viewed online.

SOURCE:
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPbE-PMuVvU
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRYDxgM4Fs
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K8pnzYzx4M

This pastor is intelligent and wisdom is all over him, he sees tomorrow i must say. Most folks in Nigeria will never understand what he's
saying and what "DEEP STATE" is all about. They would have wished their was no Donald J Trump, i think by now they would have understood
this man of God. I salute his courage anyways

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fearlez: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2020
dairykidd:

Respect ur self.. How dare u call my alma mater a village university? What's the meaning of a village university sef? Guy take time oo angry
Ekpoma is a village. That's a university where students board okada like taxis: they sit like sardines when they don't even know each other or even going in same place.

It doesn't get anymore village than that.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by BackllGodNaija: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:
He will be the best thing to ever happen to you and your life,dont follow the crowd by condemning the anointed,a trial will convince you by just following him on YouTube,its that simple
It appears you really respect him but this your comment suggests it's crossing the line...it sounds as though you're speaking about God and not a mere mortal. Just be careful I'd advise. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by jaxxy(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Where did he learn about the microchip conspiracy? Online. And now it has been subconsciously infused into his msgs. These msgs are from the subconscious than form God. I think.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Unified07: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2020
OP be careful pastor Chris.wasn't falsefully saying that corona virus is associated with 5Gnetwork,he stated the fact. You don't measure spiritual things with high Education attained

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Fearlez:
Ekpoma is a village. That's a university where students board okada like taxis: they sit like sardines when they don't even know each other or even going in same place.

It doesn't get anymore village than that.
You rest for the matter na.. Face the pastor and leave the school
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by blowjohn(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Lubumbashi:
When pastors finally get excess money, they start going off lane. Some will even tell you they hold the keys to the gates of hell! Others will be practicing martial arts on their members as healing. Money is really the root of evil in the church.

Love of money is the root
Not money in itself
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:

It's called seeing beyond the ordinary. There are some truths to the so called 'conspiracy theories' if you choose to dig deeper with an open mind.

Some things just don't add up which is expected.
Seeing beyond the ordinary is NASA’s job, basically that’s just studying outer space. I can’t be bothered with earthly happenings, when in reality our planet is smaller than dust particles in an ever expanding universe.

If only you knew how tiny you were, maybe you would not bother yourself with things you can never hope to understand. Things have never added up in our world, if you think you know something with a view as small as yours and your pastor’s (You both don’t even own satellites) I’m here to tell you know absolutely NOTHING.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by seeniyke(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2020
those who called pastor chris a conspiracy theorist should come out and proof him wrong or remain quiet and wallow in their abject ignorance
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by faithfull18(f): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Seeing beyond the ordinary is NASA’s job, basically that’s just studying outer space. I can’t be bothered with earthly happenings, when in reality our planet is smaller than dust particles in an ever expanding universe.

If only you knew how tiny you were, maybe you would not bother yourself with things you can never hope to understand. Things have never added up in our world, if you think you know something with a view as small as yours and your pastor’s (You both don’t even own satellites) I’m here to tell you know absolutely NOTHING.
You make me laugh grin, it's beyond grammar, take note.

Speaking grammar isn't intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Swipa: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2020
I support the man of GOD. He is not a conspiracy theorist and He is saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Akhirastriver(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2020
cheesy
Wetin Satan no go see for hellfire
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS NOT ABOUT RACISM BUT IMPLANTING MICROCHIPS – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church has come out with a shocking allegation regarding the current protests which have rocked the world in the aftermath of the killing of George Floyd by police officers in USA.

Oyakhilome, who was in the news recently for falsely claiming the installation of 5G technology was connected to the coronavirus outbreak, stated that the ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests in USA were not about racism but a subtle ploy to implant “microchips” into citizens as a means of controlling them.

“It’s not about the guy that died; it’s not about ‘Black Lives Matter’,” Oyakhilome said in a program broadcast on LoveWorld titled ‘Global Day Of Prayer’.

“It’s part of the game. They want to come in with the alternative method for security – total control with microchips. That’s what it’s about,” he claimed, adding that police would be ‘disbanded’ and everyone would be forced to have a ‘microchip’ implanted into them.

“Look at the people rampaging on the streets – they are not black people… It is not about racism,” he asserted without any corroborating evidence.

Oyakhilome made several other disturbing allegations, insisting that the guidelines given by the government to reopen the church were not guided by science but rather an attack on the church.

“Wearing facemasks is dangerous for your health. How can we know this and prescribe it? I have told you of the dangers of social distancing. It’s inhuman… There is no science behind it,” he stated in the broadcast.

Oyakhilome described the ‘lockdown’ as illegal and said it was actually citizens getting ‘locked up’.

“The lockdown was wrong and, in most instances, illegal,” he continued. “The truth of the matter is around the world, we were imprisoned… It was house imprisonment.”

“This fraud must be judged by God,” the controversial pastor continued, claiming that many pastors were actually getting paid to advocate for the closure of churches to the governments.

“Go ahead. Build the concentration camps and call them isolation centres. Pay for them or get paid – because now you have a contract,” he said, warning that no Christian pastor should “profit” from the situation.

Pastor Chris further insisted that 'virtual prayer' could not replace physical laying on of hands, reiterating his recent statement that pastors should not be restricted from 'laying hands' on congregants when services resume.

Oyakhilome’s rhetoric in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak has become increasingly divisive and erratic, with many labelling him a ‘conspiracy theorist’.

The broadcast in which he made the allegations on Friday 26th June 2020 has since been removed from Oyakhilome's YouTube channel although other versions of it can still be viewed online.

SOURCE:
-
-
-
He should receive sense.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by sultanofdelta: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Donkey like your mother. Not all women are/were donkeys like your mother.

Your tiny penis will not let me see you as a man, please take your foul breath out of my mention.
grin she is pained. I don't take nairaland faceless forum serious. They way you have been quoting guys here shows you lack manner and a wasted product from a wasted family and a bad parenting system. You better change before your kids inherit this bad habits.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by hotwax: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:
True, we need to open our eyes and see beyond what the media wants us to see.

You can see zombies attacking him. They have programmed them. They can't see beyond news media.

That's the end game. To have zombies who don't know what is going on. When to challenge their government etc

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Slimmy0: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Your last line has never been more true.

I will never understand buffoonery.

You re definitely one
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Glorylynn: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Please someone should tell this man to stop using relaxer undecided
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by OgbeniSamm(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2020
babag93:
He has come again.. with his rubbish.
He has come again.. with his nonsense.
Lord he has come again..
Holy Ghost come and take control.

LOL
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ibkonekt(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:

SOURCE:
-
-
-

this is the only pastor that is speaking the truth right now. he is very correct. the indoctrinated will not understand. the road to destruction is wide

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
My thoughts on this..

I was once a staunch member of Christ Embassy and passionate follower of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. But his recent statements during this lockdown period have been increasingly erratic, irresponsible and downright dangerous. Pastor Chris has sadly gone astray from his calling to preach the Word of God and turned into a wild conspiracy theorist. For those close to Pastor Chris, please advise him. His rhetoric during this period is really exposing who he really is - and it's not a pretty picture to behold.
You might have alot of likes, because the crowd is always wrong, I am not a fan of any pastor, but I will advice you to awaken from the crowd. This your pastor is woke and he will have alot of top enemies. You should be praying for His life now because He is revealing deep secrets. One last advice, check the meaning and Origin of the word "conspiracy theory". I hope you awake from the crowd as well.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Unnerve: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2020
This man is making it so hard for me to continue admiring him.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by hotwax: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2020
Billygene:

This pastor is intelligent and wisdom is all over him, he sees tomorrow i must say. Most folks in Nigeria will never understand what he's
saying and what "DEEP STATE" is all about. They would have wished their was no Donald J Trump, i think by now they would have understood
this man of God. I salute his courage anyways

Few people like you are woke. You are out the programming.

Leave them zombies with Facebook Twitter brains.

It's gud to wake up from the matrix. I congratulate you

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by hotwax: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2020
EliteBiz:

You might have alot of likes, because the crowd is always wrong, I am not a fan of any pastor, but I will advice you to awaken from the crowd. This your pastor is woke and he will have alot of top enemies. You should be praying for His life now because He is revealing deep secrets. One last advice, check the meaning and Origin of the word "conspiracy theory". I hope you awake from the crowd as well.

Another woke human. Congrats man. I am happy for you

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by tonididdy(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
My thoughts on this..

You were never a 'staunch' follower... You are a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2020
hotwax:

Another woke human. Congrats man. I am happy for you
Its grace..... Thank you. Its just sad when people refuse to question everything and think deep. We are still very few.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.