Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Religion Discrimination On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Discrimination On Nairaland (398 Views)

Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by frankline461: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Well, I know the title of this thread is enough to give me some days ban and make this not reach front page, but this is something I have noticed on here which drives me nut sometimes.

Why is that anytime you try to make a comment on any Muslim post or thread, you are made to sign a declaration that would be posted on your profile but when you are free to comment all you like on Christian posts?

Are the mods trying to say that only Muslims should have inputs on Muslim matters, but anyone, including atheist and muslims can have their say on Christian matters.

This should be looked into and an alternative declaration added to Christian posts or the declaration removed from the Muslim posts. This is supposed to be an interactive platform and freedom of speech should always be encouraged!

If there is a reason for this, we would like to know

Lalasticlala
Mynd
Seun

1 Like

Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by frankline461: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Your inputs are also appreciated
Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by Dantedasz(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2020
frankline461:
Your inputs are also appreciated

Back in the day,the muslims threatened to attack the administrator personally and also threatened the forum.
That is why he created their own kingdom for them. I think it is for the safety of the forum because they actually threatened the administrator that they know where he lives.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by frankline461: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Dantedasz:

Back in the day,the muslims threatened to attack the administrator personally and also threatened the forum.
That is why he created their own kingdom for them. I think it is for the safety of the forum because they actually threatened the administrator that they know where he lives.

Wow, so they threatened him to prevent others from commenting while they make comments on other religion posts?

Could he not just ban them, why would they dictate what he does with his platform?
Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by Dantedasz(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2020
frankline461:

Wow, so they threatened him to prevent others from commenting while they make comments on other religion posts?

Could he not just ban them, why would they dictate what he does with his platform?

I think he was really afraid for his life and his forum. It wasn't a funny episode.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by alphaNomega: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2020
So much for the religion of peace.

Can't wait till we rid the world of this cancer called religion.

Since the onset of this pandemic, why has no "man of God" healed anyone afflicted with COVID-19?

1 Like

Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by hakeem4(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2020
alphaNomega:

Since the onset of this pandemic, why has no "man of God" healed anyone afflicted with COVID-19?
god is currently on break. Once scientists can find a cure or vaccine, then god would come back in to action grin

2 Likes

Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by Origin(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
People with their own truth.

Threads on Islam were always derailed by certain persons with abuses and bad language.

They then created a sign in so such people could stay out. But they are undeterred. Please check any Islamic thread on any Friday and see

The abuse of the prophet, the religion, it's people.
Online bullying and lies to justify their acts
All forms of discrimination.

The evidence is there to see. Everybody's contribution should be allowed but we also should not hide and spew hatred.

Who are the ones doing these - the tribalist, bigots and cyber bullies and...... Just contribute with facts and sense.
Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by Dantedasz(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Origin:

Threads on Islam were always derailed by certain persons with abuses and bad language.

They then created a sign in so such people could stay out. But they are undeterred. Please check any Islamic thread on any Friday and see

The evidence is there to see. Everybody's contribution should be allowed but we also should not hide and spew hatred.

Who are the ones doing these - the tribalist, bigots and cyber bullies and...... Just contribute with facts and sense.

Did the muslims threaten to harm the administrator and his forum or not?
You can't reverse history because some of us were witnesses to the events of that period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by frankline461: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Origin:

Don't they do the same to christian forums?

I've seen countless number of abuses hauled at Jesus christ and God and we don't see anyone threatening the mods. Really, if a religion does not allow freedom of speech, how do you get to use your God given six senses and faith together?

Some people are terrible!

1 Like

Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by frankline461: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
alphaNomega:

Miracles are called miracles because they don't happen every time. I get your point, but people will always choose to live in case of threats
Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by Rapture4real(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dantedasz:

I think he was really afraid for his life and his forum. It wasn't a funny episode.
A religion that.employs the tools of intimidatio, violence, threath ,death etc is not a true religion because those are the tools of cult.They are always insecured any where they are.They operate in secrecy like someone who knows that what he carries is fake.Genuine people are bold, only fakr feel threathened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by Dantedasz(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rapture4real:

A religion that.employs the tools of intimidatio, violence, threath ,death etc is not a true religion because those are the tools of cult.They are always insecured any where they are.They operate in secrecy like someone who knows that what he carries is fake.Genuine people are bold, only fakr feel threathened.

No disrespect to your opinion sir but in my little experience ALL religions contain the intricate propensity to produce violence on anyone who disagrees with the dogma.
Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by alphaNomega: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
frankline461:

Miracles are called miracles because they don't happen every time. I get your point, but people will always choose to live in case of threats
One man's science is another man's miracle

1 Like

Re: Religion Discrimination On Nairaland by frankline461: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Dantedasz:

No disrespect to your opinion sir but in my little experience ALL religions contain the intricate propensity to produce violence on anyone who disagrees with the dogma.

But religions of nowadays are getting to adapt to free will, only a certain religion does not seem to want to move forward from their previous ways

(1) (Reply)

... / In Need Of A Pastor That Conducts Water Baptism For Me / Biblical Famine & Hunger Is Coming, Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.