Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Are Gays Super Friendly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Gays Super Friendly? (1579 Views)

I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays / Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Gays Super Friendly? by Iamikeokwu(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
PrecioussB:
I've got a lot of friends who are gays and they are super friendly now most of times I try to wonder why but then again it depends on the kinds gays (The receiver and the giver) the Receiver tends to be more friendly maybe cos he's acting as a woman. And the other I don't really know. But my younger sibling who is a boy has been chatting with this dude and even know they haven't met the guy has been sending him money. This is not scam or anything the gay dude told my siblings he loves him. Now I'm starting to wonder why? Maybe because my siblings is beardless cos he (my sibling) mentioned he told the gay dude that he knows someone who's gay and after sending him pictures of this friend. The gay dude told him no. And I figured it's cos my sibling doesn't have beard and he doesn't act man enough. Just yesterday I went through his phone and the gay dude is asking him for a meet up and is willing to pay his tfair to and fro and even give him an iPhone undecided now I've been watching him but I don't know what to say to him.

Please help

Well they are mostly friendly to girls because the once my sister have come across to they shear the sense of humor to girls

By the way sweet heart i really want to talk to you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gays Super Friendly? by musa234(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rubbish thread!
Re: Why Are Gays Super Friendly? by lograr(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Give this to your brother. If you are the one please try and receive this

Re: Why Are Gays Super Friendly? by Originalsly: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
PrecioussB:

I figured it's cos my sibling doesn't have beard and he doesn't act man enough.

gay dude is asking him for a meet up and is willing to pay his tfair to and fro and even give him an iPhone :

-\ now I've been watching him but I don't know what to say to him.

Please help

I work in a community that has now become pretty much a gay community.... I'll say Sodom and Gomorrah. Due to work.... I have to meet and interact with them. So my comment is based on my observations and experience.

Yes... I'll agree.... they are super friendly..... especially the receivers.

Most of them are clean shaven.... both receivers and givers... and with your brother not being "man enough" he is more likely seen as a potential receiver. The guy after his ass I'm almost sure is much older and established. Gays are connected and as a group earn more than average so buying gifts and giving money is nothing new to trap young materialistic guys.

Warn you brother ... let him really think if he wants to gain the world or lose his soul .... and his ass.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gays Super Friendly? by Palehair: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Originalsly:

I work in a community that has now become pretty much a gay community.... I'll say Sodom and Gomorrah. Due to work.... I have to meet and interact with them. So my comment is based on my observations and experience.

Yes... I'll agree.... they are super friendly..... especially the receivers.

Most of them are clean shaven.... both receivers and givers... and with your brother not being "man enough" he is more likely seen as a potential receiver. The guy after his ass I'm almost sure is much older and established. Gays are connected and as a group earn more than average so buying gifts and giving money is nothing new to trap young materialistic guys.

Warn you brother ... let him really think if wants to gain the world to lose his soul .... and his ass.

I'm curious. What community is that?
Re: Why Are Gays Super Friendly? by Originalsly: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Palehair:

I'm curious. What community is that?

Section of upper Manhattan.
Re: Why Are Gays Super Friendly? by flokii: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
@Op you better arrange girls to fvck your brother first before they tamper with his anus..

I so hate fagg0ts and I heard it's mostly ritual stuff. Only demented ones fall for their fellow guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Gays Super Friendly? by Azege(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Chaii this is seriousChaii this is seriousChaii this is serious
Re: Why Are Gays Super Friendly? by tobby20: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Nairaland people sabi lie ooo
Only fools would believe sha
Nl I give una smh
Re: Why Are Gays Super Friendly? by Cousin9999: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Please stop posting this stuff. No one cares about your booty pirate adventures. Stuff like this is why people want to fight you. Don't be gross. You're not helping your cause.

[img]https://illuminousmusic.files./2017/01/tumblr_nhqa5nxkuw1ql5yr7o1_500.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Serious Life Partner / Help! My Ex Wants To Give My Unborn Child To Another Man / Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.