Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet (3250 Views)

Happy Father's Day Pastor Chris! / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bestx:

You will give account for every word you say and every word you type!
so what about whqt Adeboye is supposed to have said? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
piyoo91:
Then who is actually the genuine man of God? Am tired of religion...ahn ahn, always conflicting one another

Ask Pastor his Holiness Rev Father, Pope, Professor, Most Senior Apostle, Prophet AIBHAGDADI, he knows better! cheesy
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Bestx(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
so what about whqt Adeboye is supposed to have said? undecided
Everyone will give account of him or her self before God ....so it's best not to judge anyone
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bestx:

Everyone will give account of him or her self before God ....so it's best not to judge anyone
Jesus Christ said that by their fruits, you shall know them.
Yes, the same Jesus Christ who told you not to judge expects you to check the fruits of those who come to you in His name in order to know the good tree from the bad tree though.

So please don't pretend you are not supposed to process that which is before you.

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by alBHAGDADI: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
piyoo91:
Bro, i want to comment but am scare not to get myself under the wrath of God...does that mean kenneth e haggin of blessed memory, benson idahosa, apostle johnson suleman, david oyedepo are all false prophet?

Yes, they are. That's why they are friends.

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by davidinchrist(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
piyoo91:
Then who is actually the genuine man of God? Am tired of religion...ahn ahn, always conflicting one another

Friend, for strict reasons, I strongly won't comment on this topic but on your comment. To know a True Prophet or Christian in general, first, check his fruits compare to Jesus and people like Paul, NOT his Gifts like preaching, teaching (even if he has correct doctrines), miracles and signs and wonders.

To compare with Jesus especially in the area of two things: Money and Popularity. See the New testament, if possible ask God to show you the lifestyle of Jesus, Paul and the likes...

There are not many I've seen like them: and only those like that I consider as true Men of God.

They live for God, not for Self, Money and Popularity.

Again, this is not about this topic but your comment and others who really need this...

I do expose false prophets tricks or deeds, BUT I do not name names. If I name 5 or 10 today, how about the other thousands of them EVEN MORE DANGEROUS, how many years would I use to name them?

Besides, obedience is key: the bible says:

1 Corinthians 4:5 KJV
Therefore JUDGED NOTHING before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the HIDDEN things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

We must be careful ourselves, lest we get into trouble as hypocrites, trying to remove a speck of dust in others' eyes when we have a huge LOG of wood in ours.

So, I respect preachers of the life of Jesus: teaching to deny oneself, take up the cross and Follow Him Daily.

Few there be that find it. Are WE?

Feel free to see my posts for more.

Men that I respect as true examples of Jesus and Paul (and the likes) are like: Zac poonen, Jan Boshoff, Gbile Akanni... And others that majors on the Cross and life of Jesus.

God bless.
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Emmanuelcann: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2020
piyoo91:
Just take time to study the Bible. If you understand that Christ established the first Church, taught them to keep his commandments, commissioned them by empowerment on the day of Pentecost, gave them a mission - Matthew 28: 19, 20 which is the preaching of the Gospel 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, you will never doubt who a false prophet is. The Bible repeatedly warns that they would emerge!

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2020
alBHAGDADI:
What I'm about to say will appear to be an attack on Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, but it is rather an exposé to show that he's a false prophet leading millions to hell fire.

Some years back, Adeboye held his 70th birthday party in the UK where he hosted guests from popular faiths. The guests were leaders of major religions in the world e.g Islam, Catholicism, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism etc.

Also present was Pastor W.F Kumuyi of the Deeper Life Bible Church who is buddies with Adeboye.

Below is an excerpt of what Adeboye said at the event which is totally blasphemous and a bold attack on Jesus Christ.

An untrained eye will applaud Adeboye for the above speech same way his guests at the event did. However, someone who is a true Christian and familiar with the Bible will be able to see his speech for what it is - an attack on God.

Let's dissect Adeboye's speech and use the Bible to expose it so that the world can see how much of a false prophet he is.

When Adeboye revealed what God wants him to do, he said:

When Jesus Christ gave the great commission, was it for Christians to go setting up the Redeemed Christian Church of God or to preach the gospel to every creature?

Mark 16:15 KJV
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Adeboye thinks otherwise. He's busy taking his business called the RCCG to every nation in the world, not the gospel. Do I sound petty? Just read on.

To show that Adeboye is not concerned with converting people to Christianity, he said he's just about having at least a member of the RCCG in every family on Earth.

He went on to reveal that the bigger part of the assignment given to him by God has just surfaced. According to him...

Adeboye had people from other religion gathered together under the same roof. He had people from Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Catholicism at the event. This is ecumenism towards a One World Religion which the Bible warned against.

With that single act, Adeboye proved that he doesn't give a damn about the Bible which says...

2 Corinthians 6:14-15 KJV
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

The below statement is what shocked me to my bones. I am even shocked that no Christian in Nigeria called Adeboye out for the statement.

Adeboye says it is religious leaders that will ultimately bring peace to the world. Adeboye boldly declared that Jesus who is the Prince of Peace cannot bring ultimate peace to this world but religious leaders from Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Catholicism etc.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace

See

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jesus Christ will be the one to bring peace on his return after he has destroyed Satan and the wicked.

But Adeboye says it is religious leaders that will bring peace ultimately to this world, instead of Jesus. Unfortunately for him and his kind, the peace they will bring will come with sudden destruction.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV)
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

How can you achieve peace when other religions say peace can only be achieved when you submit to their religion? Other religions believe in human sacrifice. Others believe in all sorts of evil, yet Adeboye says they will have to speak out for peace to reign. More like saying they should speak against their religion which they will never do. Rather, Adeboye, if he were a true prophet, ought to point out the evil in their religion which is leading the world into conflicts.

Adeboye is not only dining with leaders of major religions but also romancing the United Nations whose goal is for a One World Government under the Antichrist.

To Adeboye, all those people from other religions are his brothers. He's right, because they carry the same spirit which is that of the Antichrist and their goal is to prepare people of the world towards attacking Jesus.

Such people are not my brothers because only those who believe in Jesus and are born again with the Holy Spirit are sons of God and therefore my brothers, not people in Islam, Judaism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism and someone like Adeboye.

John 1:12 KJV
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Cc lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4XAQVCy9vY
I saw it some years ago, people are looking for religion and Satan is going to give them the one world religion in this last days.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by BackllGodNaija: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Peter was misled. Alright, did peter continue on that path or did he repent?

This man here, has he repented since the event in question? Or has he continued his efforts to further the goals he supposedly admitted to on the day in question?
This is a forum/chatroom. The only practice you can see here depends on what you choose to take away from my posts on here.
Like I said, in a forum, you get to choose the meaning you want to inject, or not, into what is posted.

Am i an athiest? You should probably ask the atheists here if I am an atheist. grin
If you listen carefully to what you said here, you'd see how unwarranted this is. I chose not to respond to your comment on one of my threads about God's existence, because it seem as though you weren't here to preach to gospel but just to argue unnecessarily. If that be the case, then feel free to continue in your path of vanity, but if that's not true then you should try and comport yourself more and not just comment without first taking thought of what you were about to say, if it was right or wrong. I have seen a particular lady here caution you on two separate occasions when your utterances were so uncalled for and clearly out of line.That's just within the short time I've observed you here.

I don't need to ask an atheist here to know if you were one or not for "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks". If you're not an atheist and are truly saved, your words would speak for itself.
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Emmanuelcann: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Bestx:

You will give account for every word you say and every word you type!
I would rather worry about "men of God" who are not in tune with the word of God but very popular with men. The Bible warns about such. They will preach messages that will scratch the itch of those who have no interest in truly knowing and serving the one true God but would rather follow men.

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Emmanuelcann: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2020
solite3:
I saw it some years ago, people are looking for religion and Satan is going to give them the one world religion in this last days.
The coming of the one world religion in cooperation with the antichrist is fully revealed in the Bible. Read the books of Daniel and Revelations for starters.
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
The coming of the one world religion in cooperation with the antichrist is fully revealed in the Bible. Read the books of Daniel and Revelations for starters.
yes, some people think all these are mere joke or coincidence but Satan does not make jokes.
false religion is the worse thing to have happen to man.

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by ojuu4u(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=91158331]What I'm about to say will appear to be an attack on Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, but it is rather an exposé to show that he's a false prophet leading millions to hell fire.

Some years back, Adeboye held his 70th birthday party in the UK where he hosted guests from popular faiths. The guests were leaders of major religions in the world e.g Islam, Catholicism, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism etc.

Also present was Pastor W.F Kumuyi of the Deeper Life Bible Church who is buddies with Adeboye.

Below is an excerpt of what Adeboye said at the event which is totally blasphemous and a bold attack on Jesus Christ.

An untrained eye will applaud Adeboye for the above speech same way his guests at the event did. However, someone who is a true Christian and familiar with the Bible will be able to see his speech for what it is - an attack on God.

Let's dissect Adeboye's speech and use the Bible to expose it so that the world can see how much of a false prophet he is.

When Adeboye revealed what God wants him to do, he said:

When Jesus Christ gave the great commission, was it for Christians to go setting up the Redeemed Christian Church of God or to preach the gospel to every creature?

Mark 16:15 KJV
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Adeboye thinks otherwise. He's busy taking his business called the RCCG to every nation in the world, not the gospel. Do I sound petty? Just read on.

To show that Adeboye is not concerned with converting people to Christianity, he said he's just about having at least a member of the RCCG in every family on Earth.

He went on to reveal that the bigger part of the assignment given to him by God has just surfaced. According to him...

Adeboye had people from other religion gathered together under the same roof. He had people from Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Catholicism at the event. This is ecumenism towards a One World Religion which the Bible warned against.

With that single act, Adeboye proved that he doesn't give a damn about the Bible which says...

2 Corinthians 6:14-15 KJV
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

The below statement is what shocked me to my bones. I am even shocked that no Christian in Nigeria called Adeboye out for the statement.

Adeboye says it is religious leaders that will ultimately bring peace to the world. Adeboye boldly declared that Jesus who is the Prince of Peace cannot bring ultimate peace to this world but religious leaders from Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Catholicism etc.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace

See

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jesus Christ will be the one to bring peace on his return after he has destroyed Satan and the wicked.

But Adeboye says it is religious leaders that will bring peace ultimately to this world, instead of Jesus. Unfortunately for him and his kind, the peace they will bring will come with sudden destruction.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV)
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

How can you achieve peace when other religions say peace can only be achieved when you submit to their religion? Other religions believe in human sacrifice. Others believe in all sorts of evil, yet Adeboye says they will have to speak out for peace to reign. More like saying they should speak against their religion which they will never do. Rather, Adeboye, if he were a true prophet, ought to point out the evil in their religion which is leading the world into conflicts.

Adeboye is not only dining with leaders of major religions but also romancing the United Nations whose goal is for a One World Government under the Antichrist.

To Adeboye, all those people from other religions are his brothers. He's right, because they carry the same spirit which is that of the Antichrist and their goal is to prepare people of the world towards attacking Jesus.

Such people are not my brothers because only those who believe in Jesus and are born again with the Holy Spirit are sons of God and therefore my brothers, not people in Islam, Judaism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism and someone like Adeboye.

John 1:12 KJV
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Cc lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4XAQVCy9vY[/quo

Your hatred for man of God has started redirecting ur brain in negative way, I pray you won't die of heart attack or you end as a lunatic.

Meanwhile before depression comes ur way let me take u to that Bible

Peter narrowed down preaching of gospel only to Jew ....you didn't name him anti- christ

Jesus himself told a woman that " let the children be fed before dogs"

Mr op its obvious that devil is using to bring down gospel but to you , you want to enjoy cheap applaud.
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by VirginFinder: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Bbrother, I am tooo little to comment!

Everyone of us will give Aaccount to the ANCIENT of DAYS!

GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
if you listen carefully to what you said here, you'd see how unwarranted this is.
I am not a mind-reader so I can't see what it uou pretend to see in any of my comments on this thread, and any other really. I expect that we are all mature enough to know to ask questions where we have an issue with what is being said by whomever..it is an open forum/ chatroom.
BackllGodNaija:

I chose not to respond to your comment on one of my threads about God's existence, because it seem as though you weren't here to preach to gospel but just to argue unnecessarily.
I don't remember telling you or anyone else that I am only here to preach and i don't need your permission, or anyone else's for that matter to comment as I see fit. undecided
This is an open forum and you need to understand what that means. undecided
BackllGodNaija:

If that be the case, then feel free to continue in your path of vanity, but if that's not true then you should try and comport yourself more and not just comment without first taking thought of what you were about to say, if it was right or wrong.
continue in the path of vanity? shocked
shocked Comport myself? shocked Are you sure you are alright there? undecided
BackllGodNaija:

I have seen a particular lady here caution you on two separate occasions when your utterances were so uncalled for and clearly out of line.That's just within the short time I've observed you here.
A lady cautioned me? shocked
BackllGodNaija:

I don't need to ask an atheist here to know if you were one or not for "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks". If you're not an atheist and are truly saved, your words would speak for itself.
undecided
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Kobojunkie: 4:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
I would rather worry about "men of God" who are not in tune with the word of God but very popular with men. The Bible warns about such. They will preach messages that will scratch the itch of those who have no interest in truly knowing and serving the one true God but would rather follow men.
Jesus Christ warned severely about such men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hope We Are Not Making Mistakes About Jesus Christ. Take A Look / I Gave Oyedepo The Powers He Is Using- (rejoinder) / Happy Rakhi Wallpaper 2014 | Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.