Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security (67773 Views)

Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Adek65: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rest on
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Inna lillahi wahila hi Rojiun naa

wetin conscine lalasticala for this mata now.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by ictplotter(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ishilove:

Who did Paul rape?
Go and research about his life as Saul, before he systematically deceive you guys with Paul.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by AlphikkaTech: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Donkenny511:
What if he's a Muslim?
Or are you saying all other religions followers will go to hell?

Yes, the holy book says no one can go to the Father except through Jesus. Point blank, in this era, if you have heard about Jesus and you did not accept him, you are going to hell.

John 14:6

Jesus is the only way

Those who say Islam and Christianity are the same because of similarities are wrong because Jesus stated it himself, he is the only way and their is no other way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by marttol: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Akinbahm:

You wey accept Jesus e sure for u say u go dey peace inside when it comes to ur turn
Guy see what carnality has caused you, that's why lots of people run helter shelter for to their early graves in search of peace in material things... the peace of Christ comes upon you when you genuinely encounter him... this is real no money can buy that, that is what makes you not to be afraid and have a lot of courage despite the insults of men... you get it here on earth even before you reach heaven,its like a river that springs for to all eternity it washes your soul, and you bow and tremble before his majesty cos he gave you the peace which passes all understanding, money can't buy you anything in the spirit... it carries on with you to heaven...seek God men say no... they seek what can't give them help and also seek solace in men of which they don't get.

and we are also not preaching poverty but don't chase money to the detriment of you losing a life long relationship with YESHUA... immortal being that dwells in light.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by TooMuchStuff: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
24SEVEN:
Death is an inevitable end.

Ajimobi's death will be amongst every other thing remembered for the drama his associates acted even in his demise. Some politicians have pushed desperation to its most shameful limit.

Any case, you cannot hide some truths for long. For some truths must be very obvious for it to be considered truths. RIP to him.
You're smart
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by honeyB2018: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

In peace if he Accepted JESUS!

If no JESUS, don't deceive yourself, There is No Peace!

Righteousness 89,
I understand your stand and position. What you are saying is the truth and nothing but the truth. Without Christ, every life is in crisis.
You have made your point, let him that have ears hear.
But on the other hand, you can't force anyone to believe in Jesus Christ.Conversion of souls is of the Holy Spirit, while our duty is to preach.
The dead, has finished his works on earth and has already received his rewards now
So, let the dead be, while the living should think of their own turn. Ajomobi, died a Muslim and not a Christian, so let God judge everyone according to their faith and work. Let's learn to live in peace and have tolerate one another.
He married a Christian woman,where he is now, he must have discovered the truth. Let's live it at that. It's only those in Christ, that will understand you. God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by useed(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
For Goodness sake, can seun or other mods return sanity to our threads. Anytime I open a thread all I see on first page of comments is righteousness and his one sided opinion. How did he manage to get to the first page of comments and do that consistently. For all I can remember this is not a religious ground or community.. Please and please seun and other guys should caution this guy.. B4 I start believing they play a part in this shenanigan.

### bring back sanity to our threads

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Akinbahm(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
marttol:
Guy see what carnality has caused you, that's why lots of people run helter shelter for to their early graves in search of peace in material things... the peace of Christ comes upon you when you genuinely encounter him... this is real no money can buy that, that is what makes you not to be afraid and have a lot of courage despite the insults of men... you get it here on earth even before you reach heaven,its like a river that springs for to all eternity it washes your soul, and you bow and tremble before his majesty cos he gave you the peace which passes all understanding, money can't buy you anything in the spirit... it carries on with you to heaven...seek God men say no... they seek what can't give them help and also seek solace in men of which they don't get.

and we are also not preaching poverty but don't chase money to the detriment of you losing a life long relationship with YESHUA... immortal being that dwells in light.

Who's that immortal being in a simple sentence?
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by marttol: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
so what's your definition of a true Christian?
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Tohsynetita1: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
please, I have a question, can a recovered corona virus patient be tested positive again?
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Tapout(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Farewell sir....but wait oh this rain that has been falling in Lagos since morning no reach Ibadan?
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Monday60655(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
So Moslems are now keeping dead body beyond 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Rodwave: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

What of if they hijack his remains or exhume his body and cut off his head?

Lol. I see what you did there
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by CelestineNelson: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is not the matter of respect . ..can you respect a man that is going to perish forever? It appears you don't even know why God had to appear in the flesh (Jesus) not to talk of having any encounter with this God before...Do you even understand why JESUS boldly say I am the way the truth and the life no man comes to the father except through me...this is what isalm denies and you are here talking about respect for a faith built on a wrong foundation. I respect them too but that does not negate the reality of the real truth at the end of life on earth...Death is the greatest preacher when you get there you will understand... Don't argued with a man that has had multiple encounter with this God.
zeus2412:

guy now I know you are finally not alright, I am a Christian, I believe and accept Jesus Christ as my Lord but I still respect other religion. we all have our belief. kindly respect other religion even apostle Paul said " one Lord one faith one baptism" we are all one and our faith is one. you well remind me of one of my colleagues who preaches tooth an teeth, even condemning me and my church but the guy dey straff babe. dey lie say na him sister. Una go come here dey preach dey claim holy, but what u do in your corner. chai!!! may God forgive us all.

r.i.p may al janah fridaus be his Abode. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by marttol: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Akinbahm:

Who's that immortal being in a simple sentence?
jesus and also don't forget I used "that dwells in light "
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by kponkedenge(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:
Nobody wants to hear or be told the truth anymore.
Truth about what?
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Austin1805(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Instead make you guys type RIP and leave the thread, you change am enter religious conflict... E dey for your body o... Mitcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Asadujames202(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ajumovi welcome to hellfire

All your bounty won't give you ,even a scrappy comfort
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by onadana: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nbote:
So what exactly is d security for? What exactly does a dead body need security for? Whixh according to Islamic rites? D Islanic rites we know does not take days or probably weeks to bury their dead

Doesn't take days to bury, without the security the whole Muslim faithful in Oyo would have converged at his burial.More disaster waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Akinbahm(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
marttol:
jesus and also don't forget I used "that dwells in light "

Who's God?

Who's Jesus nd lastly define Christian and Christianity as a religion...

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Jabioro: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
He was buried amidst tight security."Who go steal Ajimobi dead body" Something is beyond the common eyes they were hiding..all these headless corpse dem dey buried upadan...
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by InvertedHammer: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
starbuck:

There's a term SURGE normally used medically or so to say where one tends to appear physically and mentally fit after a long term of being terminally sick or sudden fatal accidents unexpectedly... One minute you think the patient is getting better but not knowing that his/her time is up....

Have had experience of it.. I think same happened with both men

Doctors should please help out
/
It happens a lot.

You are right.

/

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by Jostoman: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
yanabasee1:
From what I read earlier, his aide said, that he had promised that he will be living the hospital at 2.00pm and that he told him not to worry...Just after he signed some documents....

This was the same scenario that took place before Abba Kyari kicked the bucket...He was said to be recovering and was in good health and then suddenly his health took a different turn and he gave up the ghost....

God no go shame us.....

A man who had given himself 70yrs knew what was coming....

Exactly what Nollywood movies have been teaching us.
it's only in APC a politician will die but they will not announce it immediately because one useless political reason
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by drpossibilities(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
yanabasee1:
From what I read earlier, his aide said, that he had promised that he will be living the hospital at 2.00pm and that he told him not to worry...Just after he signed some documents....

This was the same scenario that took place before Abba Kyari kicked the bucket...He was said to be recovering and was in good health and then suddenly his health took a different turn and he gave up the ghost....

God no go shame us.....

A man who had given himself 70yrs knew what was coming....

Exactly what Nollywood movies have been teaching us.

In 2011, the weekend before my mum died, she had started recovering and even attended a wedding on a Saturday. However, on a Monday, just two days later, she died.
Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by 2shure: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thats what npf are good at doing.displaying stupidity in public.why make residents of the estate hold them to ransom snd onstruct they free movement inband out because you are burying a thief.no wonder our security agents are cursed

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by fmc1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
How I wished others learn from this that one day no matter how influencial, rich and powerful you are, death will come calling.
When you die, where is your soul going?
Hell or heaven?
Let us always leave our lives as if it will end anything

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by annford: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
starbuck:

There's a term SURGE normally used medically or so to say where one tends to appear physically and mentally fit after a long term of being terminally sick or sudden fatal accidents unexpectedly... One minute you think the patient is getting better but not knowing that his/her time is up....

Have had experience of it.. I think same happened with both men

Doctors should please help out

You're very correct. It was that surge that killed my mum and also my Aunt. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by FantasticJ: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
CelestineNelson:
This is not the matter of respect . ..can you respect a man that is going to perish forever? It appears you don't even know why God had to appear in the flesh (Jesus) not to talk of having any encounter with this God before...Do you even understand why JESUS boldly say I am the way the truth and the life no man comes to the father except through me...this is what isalm denies and you are here talking about respect for a faith built on a wrong foundation. I respect them too but that does not negate the reality of the real truth at the end of life on earth...Death is the greatest preacher when you get there you will understand... Don't argued with a man that has had multiple encounter with this God.

You people are confused lot oooo.
You said God gave his only begotten son and again now, you said God came in flesh.

Choose one oga

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security by 2shure: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thats what npf are good at doing.displaying stupidity in public.why make residents of the estate hold them to ransom snd onstruct they free movement in and out because you are burying a thief.no wonder our security agents are cursed.nit like the esta8 in oluyole big like that o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.