Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation (1319 Views)

Who Else Loves Eating Ass?? / 20 Best Sex Positions For Better Stimulation And Stronger Orgasms / Name One Movie/series That You Hate And Everyone Else Loves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation by bootyeater: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2020
ma chick and I are a crazy bunch and I love it!!!!

when we wanna have sex, we get ready, smoke SK and drink some gin.

when we are high, we know its time to go higher.

she takes my love ring, and give me prostate stimulation... the best kind. as a man have you even had a prostate orgasm?? its like you're reaching for the stars smiley

she rims my ass, I rim hers, she give me bj or cowgirl till I come.

after making me orgasm, I take off the butt plug and give her anal cool
(don't try anal with dirty gals... I have done such and you'll regret it if you try it)

I give her anal and she cums... there is the ease of getting her center of gravity from behind... I love it.

she's coming this evening again for another session. we only did that 2 months ago, since then its been vanilla sex.

but today is a special day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation by Lamba42(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Wait I don't get, as per your babe dey lick your nyash

Brotherly please that's half a step away from

homosexuality shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation by callmeRichie(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2020
What's the koko of this story nah?? undecided
Re: Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation by bootyeater: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lamba42:
Wait I don't get, as per your babe dey lick your nyash

Brotherly please that's half a step away from

homosexuality shocked
dude you should try it, it gives the best orgasm that the tightest Toto can't give you.
serious.

after all, I have no affection for fellow men, yuck
Re: Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation by bootyeater: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
callmeRichie:
What's the koko of this story nah?? undecided
if you don't get it no p
Re: Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation by DaddyRochie1642: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
I Love That Your Girl Honestly,... I Love It When Babes Totally Express Their Sexuality With Confidence, The Know Exactly What The Want When It Comes To Sex and I Absolutely Love And Adore Such Girls.

Am A Freak Myself, Till Now As I Speak, I Haven't Come Across a Babe That Matches My Freakiness And Stamina.

The Last Babe That Blew My Mind Away Was An Akwa Ibom Babe, Till Today I Cant Get That Babe Out Of My Head... She Matched My Freakiness and Stamina Head To Head.... The Sex Was Always Beyond Amazing Each Time.

I Swear To God In Heaven, I Can't Get That Babe Out Of My Head.... Too Bad She's OutSide The Country grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Me tryna figure out the motive behind this story like....
[img]https:///view/nollywood-thinking-conclusion-confused-look-gif-15298739.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
and wat message is the op trying to pass across now?

Re: Who Else Loves Anal Stimulation by Hollysaint: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide / At 22, Mean But True Advise You Will Give Me / Man Caught Inside A Public Bus, Sticking His Phone Camera Under The Chair [watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.