Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Loss Of Smell And Taste Driving Me Crazy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loss Of Smell And Taste Driving Me Crazy (352 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction Driving Me To Sucide / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss Of Smell And Taste Driving Me Crazy by CaSttLe(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
It's been two days now and I can't really smell nor taste good food. Although I just recovered from malaria treatment and also been self isolating myself. But the worst of it all is the loss of taste and smell...i can't enjoy good food any more,,i can't even smell when food is burning. This is frustrating.
Prior to all these I had high fever,cold,head, chest abdominal and muscle pains at intervals but never had cough. I was administered malaria treatment. I didnt rely only on that I also used hot water,ginger,honey therapy too before that issue subsided.
Now I am faced with the loss of taste and smell. Most things smell same to me now...neutral.
I have been free and bubbling not until last week I stepped out to the state court to get documents and a strong encounter with the sun of a very high radiation and also very cool cold air from an AC in Etisalat office then I came down with a high temperature later the next day...yea! I am narrating to y'all every damn bit of it. I need my taste buds back!!!

Y'all should protect yourselves out there. This thing is in every corner of Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste Driving Me Crazy by FredasMumAndI: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Have you been exposed to covid-19?
Are you in a high risk area?
Are you at a higher risk for contracting coronavirus? .
Then this is for you.
Click the link in bio to order our antiviral agent active against the coronavirus.
Let us take responsibility, heal ourselves and stop the spread of the virus. .
Nationwide Delivery via a registered courier.

To order,
Send a whatsapp message 09075000459 or click
https://flutterwave.com/store/fredasliquidhealth

Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste Driving Me Crazy by OsuIgboIpob: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Coro baby...

Don't worry, it will pass...

Just stay healthy, take lots of vitamins and do exercises.
Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste Driving Me Crazy by boman2014: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
you are infected with C-19

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste Driving Me Crazy by lindywane(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
what u have mentioned, seem like the usual symptoms of convid-19. Do well to isolate yourself then contact the NCDC.

pls guys concerning flight tickets.. check my signature
Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste Driving Me Crazy by Lordjiggs09(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
please keep self isolating and call NCDC or government helpline in your state of residence.

Meanwhile
Umu Igbo mmamma nu. Biko lee anya na signature mu maka izuta ala, iwurite ulo, ime survey ala, ya na ihe ndi ozo di ga si iche-iche na ala Igbo gbaa gburugburu. Ekele kwa mu unu umu Igbo ndi oma. Akala ekwe nti mu bu- efu, asato, efu, isii, ano, ano, asaa, ato, ano, ano, ato. Na Facebook afa mu bu- Ani Inspired Alexander, facebook page mu bu- Urban Smart Collections. Ndewo nu.

Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste Driving Me Crazy by CaSttLe(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
Coro baby...

Don't worry, it will pass...

Just stay healthy, take lots of vitamins and do exercises.

Yes I am on fruits now mostly oranges,pineapples, pumpkin juice. Now I want to take pepper soup. Tnks
Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste Driving Me Crazy by Rayd502(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
These are symptoms of Covid 19...you need to get urself tested.Wishing you a quick recovery.
Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste Driving Me Crazy by Nairalandmonika: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
lindywane:
what u have mentioned, seem like the usual symptoms of convid-19. Do well to isolate yourself then contact the NCDC.

pls guys concerning flight tickets.. check my signature
There's no need contacting ncdc, he should just isolate himself for like a week, since he said bye already recovered.
It will pass.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos And Biography Of 64 Prominent Nigerians Who Has Died Of COVID-19 / Some Facts You Should Know About Snail - Very Important / US Records Over 90,000 New COVID-19 Cases On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.