Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club (83871 Views)

Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria / OFFICIAL: Welcome Message As Arsenal Signs A Two Time World Cup Winner. / Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by vigate(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
angry angry Good bye..
grin grin Gunners for life o jare

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by pretydiva(f): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
These Ho.es can never be loyal.....That's exactly same way they switch from one deeq to another.....

From Victor's deeq to Joshua's deeiq to Naeto's deeq to Eazy's deeq to Pierre Emerick's deeq to Ighalo's deeq.....

Only heaven knows who's next....

Why deviate from the topic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by GeneralPula: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Asaro
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Kaybaba5(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mtchew
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Ximenez(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by 24enjay(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
True talk. Gunnars

sLentlover7778:
Soldier go, soldier come.. barrack still remain the same.

Dem say no conditions is permanent.. but Arsenal own get as e be..

Nothing do us sha .

Gunners for life..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by etrange: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
sureteeboy:
The Popular DJ and producer, DJ Cuppy has switched allegiance to Manchester United after dumping Arsenal some days ago.

She was welcomed on board shortly afterwards by the official Manchester United twitter account.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1276911145778057217

The Duke guy should go and work hard. The DJ's handle is verified for a reason!

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by MrImole: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
obembet:
Manchester united is not Agbero club. We have people that matters.

Lalasticlala approve my thread make we shock them

https://www.nairaland.com/5957015/manchester-united-face-chelsea-fa

Your English doesn't matter...

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Jakemedg(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
sureteeboy:

Only frustration awaits Arsenal fans. grin It's not too late to switch to Manchester United as well. We are coming stronger next season
Haha which Manchester United ? make una finish top 4 for epl first before una make mouth

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by cray91(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bro! you're right, only the wise will notice this, somehow those otedola babes are ruining peoples lives but they don't know. since easy don dey fate temi, you hear anything about the guy

Eazy career too don finish
ValCon888:
Fake fan.
Jude Ighalo should better avoid this babe if he wants to succeed in his career. That's how she wrecked Victor Anichebe's career and almost destroyed Anthony Joshua's career but Joshua saw through her.
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by greypencils: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
SeanBeezy:
Club for people wey sabi
One chilled Don Perignon for you when I see you.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Luvinghubby: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Snitch! She was never a true gunner! Nigerians feel being a fan is all about winning, it is the pride of your club, in the UK you see fans of Norwich Aston villa, stoke,Bolton, and a lot of low clubs, the fans never switch allegiance! If Liverpool could wait 30 years, Chelsea 50 years, then kini big deal
She doesn't know what it means to be a fan. She thinks it's like PDP & APC

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by bro4u: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
JidennaJason:
Her attention seeking skills is second to none
swears, she staged this one well. I must confess she's good.
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by blowjob: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
TYPICALLY NIGERIAN,CONFUSED FOLKS.

angry angry angry angry ANYWHERE BELLY FACE,LACK LOYALTY angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
obembet:

This babe seems familiar. She’s a lawyer,right?
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by elisho: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
baby u are welcome to man u u will have rest of mind here

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
These ones are supporters not fans.
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by shumuel(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
sureteeboy:
The Popular DJ and producer, DJ Cuppy has switched allegiance to Manchester United after dumping Arsenal some days ago.

She was welcomed on board shortly afterwards by the official Manchester United twitter account.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1276911145778057217

It would still end in tears grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by IME1: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
lipsrsealed see that envious guy asking about random people porting to Man U

Her fanclub her choice her business,
Next

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by victorazyvictor(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
She just dey behave like ashii
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by magzey: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Man u ? She don enter One chance grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by ayusco85(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
obembet:

Man utd female jersey dey fine sha

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by beresponsible(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Welcome cuppy

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Duckham10: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
DJ cuppy is so hot and sexy,wish I can have a moment with her.maybe she will bless me.it is not easy with me fellow Nigerians.am so down financially.anything to keep body and soul together...0.035.32.5979. Access bank
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by zoomman(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
sureteeboy:

Only frustration awaits Arsenal fans. grin It's not too late to switch to Manchester United as well. We are coming stronger next season
Issit your frustration? We are not complaining....leave us alone and mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Raymeskey: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Confuse fellow
We don't want crowd, we don't need noise markers. Arsenal fans aren't noise markers we dey do our tin jejely no rushing.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Adakintroy2: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
They way you are with clubs is the way you are with human relatinships.

Liverpool spent 30yrs in the wilderness now They on top. Real fans were patient.

It's not arsenal that has problem. It's the d.j who is struggling with the loyalty question
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
sureteeboy:

The league will be tougher next season but I still think United will battle for top 4 instead of the top 2.

Chelsea in my opinion is with a better chance than Man United of being in the top 2 but Man City and Liverpool still have enough fire power to be there.

My pick for next season top 3 in no order are...

Man City, because they have a good coach and the spending power to fill the little void in the squad. The squad is not bad too, just reinforcement.

Liverpool, because they've mastered the art of beating the smaller teams home and away which had been their weakness all those years. If you want to win the league, beat about 12 of those teams home and away and slug it out with the bigger boys.

Chelsea, because they are moving in an upward trajectory plus the signings they're making so far are incredible talents. Frank's tactical know how is also an advantage too, I rate him better than Ole in tactics.

Top 4 will be a battle between Man United, Everton, Wolves, Leicester and Tottenham.

This my take anyway, anything can happen to alter it because nothing is permanent in life.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Mtweeee, fake fan.

So if man chester begins to misbehave she'll also switch..

I believe she has politician friends, they must have thought her how to switch...

Even if arsenal go relegation i'll still be an arsenal fan. Kpatakpata i start to watch their match ones in a while...
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by Evangkatsoulis: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by truthhurts2: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
ValCon888:
Fake fan.
Jude Ighalo should better avoid this babe if he wants to succeed in his career. That's how she wrecked Victor Anichebe's career and almost destroyed Anthony Joshua's career but Joshua saw through her.
At 31 years of age! Braaa, He has already succeeded and he keep succeeding.

Red devil for life cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money / Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.