Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Death Demystified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death Demystified (525 Views)

Generational Curses Demystified / Purpose Demystified: The Unveiling / The Mystery Of Tithe Demystified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Demystified by backbone503(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
What you are about to read is something you'll never find in any Orthodox religious script, and your Pastor/Imam will never tell you. Not necessarily because they wish not to, but because they themselves know not. However, this fact, whether you believe it or not, is true and happens.

The universe is divided into two realms; the Lower and Higher worlds of God. The former, like classes in our schools, is segmented into five worlds/planes/heavens, viz: Physical, Astral, Mental, Causal and Etheric.

The physical world (comprising Earth and other planets and galaxies) is like Pry 1 in our educational system. Here, Soul (what we really are) is encased in a physical body, and is sustained by the Holy Spirit (the essence of God).

While on earth, Soul has liberty to temporarily and "permanently" leave the body and the Physical world. The former happens when we dream (during sleep), and the latter, when we die. However, a more appropriate term for "permanently" exiting the physical world is "translation". This is because Soul literally moves from one realm of activity to another, and doesn't really die. Life is a continuum.

What then is death/translation? Translation is simply the process whereby Soul "permanently" drops the physical body, thus ending that particular lifetime. When this happens, the Soul appears before the lords of Karma. These are agents of God, assigned the responsibility of metting out commensurate judgement to Souls once they "permanently" exit any of the Lower worlds. These beings are totally detached (unemotional), infallible and owe God alone their absolute loyalty. Their judgment is usually in two forms, viz: Fail [i.e. to repeat the lifetime] (reincarnate) or Pass [i.e. promoted to a higher world].

When reincarnation is the verdict, the Soul sometimes is sent to the Astral world to temporarily stay, pending the preparation and perfection of all conditions necessary for Its next earthly bound lifetime.

However, if the Soul left the physical body as a result of suicide, it is made to urgently reincarnate within seven days. And such a Soul will have to later come face to face with same condition that made it commit the suicide.

And for those that were extremely wicked during their earthly lifetime, theirs can be to reincarnate in a lower life form (either Animal, Plant or Mineral). This is usually not the lords of karma punishing the Soul, rather is It being adequately compensated for its actions while on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Demystified by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2020
backbone503:
What you are about to read is something you'll never find in any Orthodox religious script, and your Pastor/Imam will never tell you. Not necessarily because they wish not to, but because they themselves know not. However, this fact, whether you believe it or not, is true and happens.

The universe is divided into two realms; the Lower and Higher worlds of God. The former, like classes in our schools, is segmented into five worlds/planes/heavens, viz: Physical, Astral, Mental, Causal and Etheric.

The physical world (comprising Earth and other planets and galaxies) is like Pry 1 in our educational system. Here, Soul (what we really are) is encased in a physical body, and is sustained by the Holy Spirit (the essence of God).

While on earth, Soul has liberty to temporarily and "permanently" leave the body and the Physical world. The former happens when we dream (during sleep), and the latter, when we die. However, a more appropriate term for "permanently" exiting the physical world is "translation". This is because Soul literally moves from one realm of activity to another, and doesn't really die. Life is a continuum.

What then is death/translation? Translation is simply the process whereby Soul "permanently" drops the physical body, thus ending that particular lifetime. When this happens, the Soul appears before the lords of Karma. These are agents of God, assigned the responsibility of metting out commensurate judgement to Souls once they "permanently" exit any of the Lower worlds. These beings are totally detached (unemotional), infallible and owe God alone their absolute loyalty. Their judgment is usually in two forms, viz: Fail [i.e. to repeat the lifetime] (reincarnate) or Pass [i.e. promoted to a higher world].

When reincarnation is the verdict, the Soul sometimes is sent to the Astral world to temporarily stay, pending the preparation and perfection of all conditions necessary for Its next earthly bound lifetime.

However, if the Soul left the physical body as a result of suicide, it is made to urgently reincarnate within seven days. And such a Soul will have to later come face to face with same condition that made it commit the suicide.

And for those that were extremely wicked during their earthly lifetime, theirs can be to reincarnate in a lower life form (either Animal, Plant or Mineral). This is usually not the lords of karma punishing the Soul, rather is It being adequately compensated for its actions while on earth.

Why are you personifying death?
Re: Death Demystified by Heartbender: 12:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Hey buddy �
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Death Demystified by backbone503(m): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

"personifying" how?
Re: Death Demystified by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Heartbender:
Hey buddy �

Hi. It has been a while. smiley
Re: Death Demystified by Heartbender: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yeah...call me �
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hi. It has been a while. smiley
Re: Death Demystified by sonmvayina(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
backbone503:

Two questions :
1: what is the examination that one can either pass or fail?

2.I don't quite get the bold...
Re: Death Demystified by Nephilim: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Reincarnation is a false teaching! It's appointed unto man to die once after death is judgement..not sending back to earth. The soul face the two eternal homes and whichever it belongs it goes.

1 Like

Re: Death Demystified by sonmvayina(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nephilim:
Reincarnation is a false teaching! It's appointed unto man to die once after death is judgement..not sending back to earth. The soul face the two eternal homes and whichever it belongs it goes.

https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380599/jewish/Judaism-and-Reincarnation.htm
Re: Death Demystified by backbone503(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Two questions :
1: what is the examination that one can either pass or fail?

2.I don't quite get the bold...

1. Life is a perpetual balancing of accounts. You're credited by your good deeds, and debited by your bad deeds. At the end of that lifetime, you "fail" if your "debit account" is greater than you "credit account", and you "pass" if its the other way round.

2. Those with very little "credit account" and extremely large "debit account" might be deemed by the lords of karma not fit for Human reincarnation. Its just like demoting a student from JS1 to pry 6 or below. All these people that carryout extreme wickedness like terrorism, massive murder etc are prone to such fate on translation.

Some of these people we see born with heartbreaking physical disability(ies)/deformities or living in inhumane conditions are ALL as a result of them balancing their karmic debts. If you're to help such persons (or ANYONE sef), do it in the name of the Almighty God, else, you'll be taping in their karma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Demystified by backbone503(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nephilim:

You're entitled to your beliefs and opinions. However, karma and reincarnation are undeniable facts that hold whether you believe it or not.

How would you explain a situation where A is born a genius and B an slowpoke? A rich, B poor? A deformed and B not? A in US and B war torn Afghanistan or famine stricken Yemen? And other seeming scenarios that portrays life as been unfair.

1 Like

Re: Death Demystified by Nephilim: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
backbone503:

You're entitled to your beliefs and opinions. However, karma and reincarnation are undeniable facts that hold whether you believe it or not.

How would you explain a situation where A is born a genius and B an slowpoke? A rich, B poor? A deformed and B not? A in US and B war torn Afghanistan or famine stricken Yemen? And other seeming scenarios that portrays life as been unfair.
there's nothing to explain there, everyone is judge according to what he has and what he was giving to make use of.
Re: Death Demystified by sonmvayina(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
backbone503:

1. Life is a perpetual balancing of accounts. You're credited by your good deeds, and debited by your bad deeds. At the end of that lifetime, you "fail" if your "debit account" is greater than you "credit account", and you "pass" if its the other way round.

2. Those with very little "credit account" and extremely large "debit account" might be deemed by the lords of karma not fit for Human reincarnation. Its just like demoting a student from JS1 to pry 6 or below. All these people that carryout extreme wickedness like terrorism, massive murder etc are prone to such fate on translation.

Some of these people we see born with heartbreaking physical disability(ies)/deformities or living in inhumane conditions are ALL as a result of them balancing their karmic debts. If you're to help such persons (or ANYONE sef), do it in the name of the Almighty God, else, you'll be taping in their karma.

So what is the benefit of the death of Jesus that the Christians are pedaling about?.. Looks like it has no effect on anything... What's your opinion..

It is pretty much unjust for somebody else to be punished for another person's crime..
Re: Death Demystified by backbone503(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

So what is the benefit of the death of Jesus that the Christians are pedaling about?.. Looks like it has no effect on anything... What's your opinion..

It is pretty much unjust for somebody else to be punished for another person's crime..

Many will not like to hear this. But the truth is, nothing washes away another's sin(s). We reap what we sow. We get what we put into life. Life is absolutely just. If you've done bad, resolve it with a good deed.

1 Like

Re: Death Demystified by Daejoyoung: 5:13am On Jul 07, 2020
But then how does the reincarnated soul know that he/she is suffering for past sins? seeing that the soul usually remembers nothing of his/her past life?
If the soul remembers nothing but suffers, then how is that justice?
Re: Death Demystified by sonmvayina(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2020
backbone503:

Many will not like to hear this. But the truth is, nothing washes away another's sin(s). We reap what we sow. We get what we put into life. Life is absolutely just. If you've done bad, resolve it with a good deed.

So no get out of jail card from Jesus..?
Re: Death Demystified by sonmvayina(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Daejoyoung:
But then how does the reincarnated soul know that he/she is suffering for past sins? seeing that the soul usually remembers nothing of his/her past life?

Some people see an Oracle... God reveals everything.
Re: Death Demystified by backbone503(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Assuming, in his previous lifetime, Mr. A and his family were shot dead by Mr. B (an armed robber) when he came to rob him. They've now reincarnated as friends in this lifetime. If Mr. A can recall what led to his death in his previous lifetime, what do you think will happen between Mr. A and B? Or in other words, between you and your friend or family member?

This scenario holds true for us all (everyone around us are people we interacted with in our previous lifetime(s)). Hence, God, in Its infinite knowledge, decided to place a "temporal" veil on our memory of past life events, because some memory will destabilize, fear, anger, and make us unstable/uncomfortable, hence prone to creating more karma.

However, since the creation of Soul, there is a firm record of ALL Its experiences in all the lifetimes it has gone through. This is a fact you prove, but you have to be spiritually developed, and have a good/sincere reason for wanting to access your past life record.
Re: Death Demystified by backbone503(m): 6:17am On Jul 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

Some people see an Oracle... God reveals everything.
No Oracle is greater than you. Man know thy self.

1 Like

Re: Death Demystified by Daejoyoung: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2020
backbone503:

Assuming, in his previous lifetime, Mr. A and his family were shot dead by Mr. B (an armed robber) when he came to rob him. They've now reincarnated as friends in this lifetime. If Mr. A can recall what led to his death in his previous lifetime, what do you think will happen between Mr. A and B? Or in other words, between you and your friend or family member?

This scenario holds true for us all (everyone around us are people we interacted with in our previous lifetime(s)). Hence, God, in Its infinite knowledge, decided to place a "temporal" veil on our memory of past life events, because some memory will destabilize, fear, anger, and make us unstable/uncomfortable, hence prone to creating more karma.

However, since the creation of Soul, there is a firm record of ALL Its experiences in all the lifetimes it has gone through. This is a fact you prove, but you have to be spiritually developed, and have a good/sincere reason for wanting to access your past life record.

What I'm saying is this, it becomes useless in terms of justice. The individuality and person of the former armedrobber is now different. When he suffers in this life, he can't recall or take note that he suffers specifically because he was formerly an armed robber, if he can't recall that, then how is this justice?

Compare your reincarnation scenario to a situation whereby an armed robber in this life, later on at his old age begins to suffer or pay the penalty for his sins, or a situation where in another life he begins to suffer, and could recall that he was once an armed robber.

My point is without the ability to recall what we have done, then reincarnation as a form of justice is useless to me.
Re: Death Demystified by Adrammelech: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2020
Straight fire trash
Re: Death Demystified by backbone503(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Daejoyoung:

What I'm saying is this, it becomes useless in terms of justice. The individuality and person of the former armedrobber is now different. When he suffers in this life, he can't recall or take note that he suffers specifically because he was formerly an armed robber, if he can't recall that, then how is this justice?

Compare your reincarnation scenario to a situation whereby an armed robber in this life, later on at his old age begins to suffer or pay the penalty for his sins, or a situation where in another life he begins to suffer, and could recall that he was once an armed robber.

My point is without the ability to recall what we have done, then reincarnation as a form of justice is useless to me.

In other words, you're saying: if I borrow credit from Airtel from my phone A, then I remove the Airtel SIM and insert into my phone B, that it will amount to injustice if Airtel still requires me to pay my debt.

1 Like

Re: Death Demystified by Daejoyoung: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2020
backbone503:

In other words, you're saying: if I borrow credit from Airtel from my phone A, then I remove the Airtel SIM and insert into my phone B, that it will amount to injustice if Airtel still requires me to pay my debt.
Except that the human soul and it's self identity is not phone A or B, so I fail to see how this analogy works.

You owed a debt using phone A, but by the time you inserted your sim in Phone B, you already had a brain damage from an accident, hence you were suffering from memory loss. Therefore you couldn't remember what you did with phone A.

Even if Airtel demands the payment of their debt, it would be strange to you because you can't recall anything. You have been reborn, you are a new person already.
You may pay the debt, but it is useless to you as a form of recompense concerning your previous wrong, because you are not convinced you did such a thing.

When we pray for justice and vengeance, we want the criminal to be aware that he is paying for his crimes, else it is useless to the criminal.
Re: Death Demystified by backbone503(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Except that the human soul and it's self identity is not phone A or B, so I fail to see how this analogy works.

You owed a debt using phone A, but by the time you inserted your sim in Phone B, you already had a brain damage from an accident, hence you were suffering from memory loss. Therefore you couldn't remember what you did with phone A.

Even if Airtel demands the payment of their debt, it would be strange to you because you can't recall anything. You have been reborn, you are a new person already.
You may pay the debt, but it is useless to you as a form of recompense concerning your previous wrong, because you are not convinced you did such a thing.

When we pray for justice and vengeance, we want the criminal to be aware that he is paying for his crimes, else it is useless to the criminal.

Sentiments and emotions have nothing to do with spiritual laws/principles

2 Likes

Re: Death Demystified by Daejoyoung: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2020
backbone503:

Sentiments and emotions have nothing to do with spiritual laws/principles
This is not about sentiments, we are talking about justice here, and the aim or purpose of justice. Reincarnation as a form of justice or correction seems useless.
Re: Death Demystified by backbone503(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Daejoyoung:

This is not about sentiments, we are talking about justice here, and the aim or purpose of justice. Reincarnation as a form of justice or correction seems useless.

Sin/karma is created as a result of us violating or being ignorant of some spiritual laws/principles. Consequently, God, in His infinite wisdom and love grants Soul another opportunity (reincarnation) to go back and learn and right It's wrongs.

Reincarnation isn't aimed at "justice" (per se) nor vengeance, its God giving us a second chance, because He knows that we're imperfect.

3 Likes

Re: Death Demystified by Daejoyoung: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
backbone503:

Sin/karma is created as a result of us violating or being ignorant of some spiritual laws/principles. Consequently, God, in His infinite wisdom and love grants Soul another opportunity (reincarnation) to go back and learn and right It's wrongs.

Reincarnation isn't aimed at "justice" (per se) nor vengeance, its God giving us a second chance, because He knows that we're imperfect.
Giving us a second chance, and we don't even know about it? we don't even retain our self consciousness, so in other words, it's more like giving a different person a second chance, not thesame person.

(1) (Reply)

How I Overcame The Evil Called Masturbation / How Can You Love And Fear God? / Why Is Your Tithes And Offerings Not Making You Richer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.