Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl (77452 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by tydi(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2020
rockstarB:
You're a real man. God bless your home.
Not all these I want a babymama, women are scum association

Cry less! Real men and bullshit talk. Show me the virtuous woman that deserves a real man. None!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by tydi(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
udemetriumph@yahoo.com

Brother wey mumu. So fine girls don finish for your street, working place and so on.

That she needs to repair her phone should have shown you the move is a red flag. But you insist being a simp.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2020
JeffreyOraz:

Maam, honestly, please just respectfully STFU
Rextizzle has already told you the truth, most of today`s pastors are just scam, trying to enrich themselves because of the hardship in this country.
Anytime Jesus wanted to pray, did he go to the synagogue?
Do you know what is a church, a gathering of people with Jesus as their head, not a building, so as long as you can pray with your family members, you are okay
Don`t be deceiving yourself that you go to church, therefore you are holier than someone who prays at home.
i will only shut up when you get married and post your wedding pics and also flunt your kid like this cute couple,else I will keep reminding you not to deceive yourself thinking you are worshipping God by sitting and enjoying in the comfort of your home.Put your worship in practice

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by chievo: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=IbrahimSkiba post=91189250]Congratulations to the cute family.

Let God come and do same for me too kiss

AMEN!!!.
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Ebenezer202O: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2020
tydi:

Brother wey mumu. So fine girls don finish for your street, working place and so on.

That she needs to repair her phone should have shown you the move is a red flag. But you insist being a simp.
she sent me a mail and we've communicated cool
Besides I'm also a redpiller grin
abeg help me omit that mailbox from your quote.
thanks
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Wow, such a cute fam. Congratulations bro. May her arrival bring you more blessings.
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by JeffreyOraz(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
i will only shut up when you get married and post your wedding pics and also flunt your kid like this cute couple,else I will keep reminding you not to deceive yourself thinking you are worshipping God by sitting and enjoying in the comfort of your home.Put your worship in practice
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2020
smiley kiss cool kiss cool
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by JeffreyOraz(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:

If you`re angry that you haven`t married, or so many guys have played with your heart, don`t put it on me, keep deceiving yourself that you have to go to a building for God to be able to answer your prayers, I don`t blame you, so all the prayers you make in the morning or night before you go to sleep are a waste because you didn`t go to "A CHURCH" to make them abi, a reasonable person would understand what I have said, I hope you`re reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by temblor1(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Fine father, fine mother, fine baby and fine house. grin

CONGRATULATIONS

U'll get fine fine accomplishments, fine grace n favour in your home
Where the fine mother? That trunk of sh.t angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He probably doesn't want us to the the woman hence d lies about not marrying her. I'm sure he has done trad on her. Don't mind him.

But he recently said he is married with two kids
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2020
The couples are making me believe in Marriage again!!
Congratulations on your beautiful bundle of Joy!!

Eulalia, over to you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Nooil:

But he recently said he is married with two kids
That answers that. Good for him.
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Bakin3(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Cute family.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway).
Cheap and quick to install. No need to remove waste. Little maintenance. Check my signature.
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2020
JeffreyOraz:

If you`re angry that you haven`t married, or so many guys have played with your heart, don`t put it on me, keep deceiving yourself that you have to go to a building for God to be able to answer your prayers, I don`t blame you, so all the prayers you make in the morning or night before you go to sleep are a waste because you didn`t go to "A CHURCH" to make them abi, a reasonable person would understand what I have said, I hope you`re reasonable
lol,please come and marry me since you already know my predicament,come and save me from my endless day and night prayers over marriage but hope you are not broke ooo that's where wahala will come LMAO. Go to church and pray, put your worship in practice,its that simple.
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Xristars(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2020
Congrats to the family.
But father is more handsome with black hair. blonde no fit am. my thoughts.
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Hezzyluv: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2020
temblor1:
Where the fine mother? That trunk of sh.t angry
trunk of shit?
u can ass well say all of them are shit right?
Na wia hate go Carry u go?
Just image someone Calling ur with a trunk of shit.
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2020
etrange:
Congrats, OP. This child will bring you nothing but joy!

I've seen all your threads and I've noticed how you ignore insults from NL boys who type as if they're from broken homes. From all indications, you're indeed a family man.

Hope you wake up at night to help with the baby shaa cheesy
hmmmmm , monitoring spirit cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Burgerlomo: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Olochee: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Wow... congratulations.

I remember seeing the pre-wedding pics
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by lekki1444: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2020
my man looks traumatised after the wedding lol. look at his eyes. be like say the woman done show am pepper small lol
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Damseldammie(f): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
udemetriumph@yahoo.com
This akwa ibom man, you told me rozz acount was fake, how sure are you that this lady is real?
Mesere oo.
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Egracy(f): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations to u guys
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Lovely kid with beautiful parents, but that picture wey that guy kneel down dey propose to the wife na very big shameful thing
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by MsAllison(f): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer202O:
she sent me a mail and we've communicated cool
Besides I'm also a redpiller grin
abeg help me omit that mailbox from your quote.
thanks
[/s]
shut up
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Viking007(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Fine father, fine mother, fine baby and fine house. grin

CONGRATULATIONS

U'll get fine fine accomplishments, fine grace n favour in your home
Let me tap into this prayer, because me too take style fine small. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Graysons: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2020
What is cute about the pictures? the woman look like transgendered, the brother should have done better.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Praiizz(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations Oilprince ❤️
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by Hezzyluv: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Viking007:
Let me tap into this prayer, because me too take style fine small. cheesy
Lol.... grin
Be it unto u, according to your Faith.
Re: Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl by temblor1(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Hezzyluv:

trunk of shit?

u can ass well say all of them are shit right?

Na wia hate go Carry u go?

Just image someone Calling ur with a trunk of shit.
Sad, she passed the stunted neck with her amoebic trunk of sh.t to that poor kid.
These sort of being should have been sterilized.
Guess that gigolo of a hubby is probably a notorious gold digger, who failed a withdrawal mission lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.