Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (104086 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:
did you called call your husband to order when he was calling himself constituted authority
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by emilyone(f): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Naijasageblog:
Didn't know that this woman has skor-skor like her husband
You need to see the video of where she was throwing money into the air like a woman on hard drugs.

12 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by mrsteel: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

He owes her no apologies. The man called, she did not pick.
I tire for bukatyne

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by CapitalHYC(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
This woman must be very stupid, What if they didn't come at all? Will heaven fall, those people The husband destroyed their properties and wasted their lives, what did they do ?this is one of the few people that misled the late governor to misbehave during his tenure.. Mad woman

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
I wont mention names. All the politicians are architect of their misfortune. A notable politician's son committed suicide a few years back. Their neighbour saw him hanging and they've been calling the parents who refused to pick up in the name of being notable. The deputy has said he called and all what the woman could say was...I'm a wife of a politician...and I don't pick the calls I dont know...continue madam. The deputy gov had done his best. phone call is much better than sms at times

25 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=listowell post=91171079][/quote]
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by janvier27(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
She has a point. I think she's right here.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by DeRoyalhouse: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
No amount of calls or text messages can bring her husband back.

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Queenslander(f): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Follygunners:
Stipid b!tch! Na Thunder go fire her and her dead fvcked up husband in hell! angry

She said her husband served the state for 8yrs... she actually meant he embezzled the state's treasury for 8yrs. Olofo eda. angry

Awon Olorikiri, apani-jaiye lasan oshi! angry
Oh dear, this is too much.. He's dead for God's sake.. Please be calm!!

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abeg, who Miss UDOKABESTLUV for here
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by bigcasava1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Margy:
That family is full of noise and lies!!.. Please what about Ikpeazu...Abia state governor??

He should have sent a N4 sms... Mtchew
he is not gonna die.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Martini101(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Some women Na wa oh!!!!!! This is actually funny. A simple courtesy of returning missed calls would have settled this, but the lady chose to play the blame game, and it backfired against her���

6 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Mutaultope(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
I have a question oooooo
Did the family call the state government to inform them ?

Due process must be followed

The first 4 Persons in the state are CONSTITUTED AUTHORITIES .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Peters1212(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Is it the man that killed her husband... Nawa ooo

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Ofokajeremy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
it's very unfortunate ma, sorry for the great loss. But you should have picked his calls I believe you can't be hurt on mere phone call. sir deputy, you see how much this woman value your text? it's not too late to still do the texting, she was and now a former, today you are and tomorrow you'll be same as she is today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by colestephan86: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ajimobis-wife-oyo-deputy-gov-in-open-exchange-of-words/
Madam no vex, when u were her excellency governors wife, you did as u like , not all you did too was good.
When I was in the university, and my professor pastor became the VC, omo one would think I was the son of the VC, cos I just dey gallivant with his range rover .
I did as I like o , I no go lie

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Awnn. So this lovely gap tooth is gone? Hmm... Life.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Eridaju(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
I believe Mrs. Florence Ajumobi was speaking as a woman who has be overwhelmed with emotions as a result of the death of her husband, but the truth must be said, it's totally unpatriotic, inhumane and lack of maturity for the Oyo State Government not to have sent a high powered delegation to commiserate with the Ajumobi Family. Life is simple and Governor Makinde should be smarter than that and should have done the needful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by umbroxxx(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
It's clear the ajimobis are a cantankerous lot, she attacked the deputy Governor that je didn't call her to condole with her for her loss and when the guy responded that he called her twice next thing she asked is why didn't you send a text? It shows she that she is just trying to find a reason to pick a fight with him from the video I think she is as arrogant as he late husband

18 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by chaloskyx: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Madam Ajimobi you see yourself once upon a time you would not concern yourself if someone called you or not now that your influential husband has died you now feel less important as you well know the only reason people acknowledged you was because of your husband. now you feel insecure and inferior and getting paranoid that because your husband is no more your level of political power and importance has declined. you better move on no one owes you anything go and build on what your husband has and make a name for yourself. your are entitled to nothing.

8 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Nairaboi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

The Deputy Governor called. But he madam excuse was that she does not pick strange number.
Yeah saw that but I made the typo error. The woman portrays herself as one that love absolute power.

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Evercurious(f): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Follygunners:
Stipid b!tch! Na Thunder go fire her and her dead fvcked up husband in hell! angry

She said her husband served the state for 8yrs... she actually meant he embezzled the state's treasury for 8yrs. Olofo eda. angry

Awon Olorikiri, apani-jaiye lasan oshi! angry

Did you just call that woman a bitch ? Hmmmmm. God help you
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Follygunners: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Queenslander:
Oh dear, this is too much.. He's dead for God's sake.. Please be calm!!

NONSENSE! How many poor innocent lives have been lost due to his looting? Money that could have been spent to build infrastructures are being kept into their personal accounts while thier own kids go abroad to study. angry

Once again, e no go better for her, her dead husband, all their children and all their generations to come! angry

They'll NEVER know peace! angry

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by deji17: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
jlinkd78:
If one is able to rewind d hand of clock maybe just maybe Ajimobi should not have demolished dat studio, he might have handled d LAUTECH University students demonstration better without reminding them he is d constituted authority. All these are now history but will those still alive and on d path of such likely end learn?. Life is just ephemeral and law of karma has no intention of having an expiring date yet.

We get very sentimental and emotional over trivial things in this part of the world. Ajimobi was a blunt, great guy. Period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Kemistri4(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
emilyone:

You need to see the video of where she was throwing money into the air like a woman on hard drugs.

Do u have the vid?

Drop pls�
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
This woman is very funny.. someone called you and you didn't pick how is that is fault.?

7 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Evercurious(f): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
NextGovernor:
Is the deputy governor your boy? I dont understand. You accused him of not calling u, and he proved he called you, u didnt respond. You said you don't have his number that he would have texted. Like he is your said or what?

Why not understand that she is bereaved and there is something called MOOD SWINGS.. its obvious she isnt stable as at then.sobear with her.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by JaffyJoe(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
undecided undecided Imagine, she doesn't HV the number of the deputy Governor, and she went ahead accusing him of not calling. Smh undecided undecided.
That place where it was reported they calm them , if they didn't calm then, did she intend to pick a fight there undecided undecided. Rubbish, see the eyes one of those sitted take look her, chaiii... Biko shocked shocked

I am Pro-Makinde but he really goofed handling this situation. If you have ever lost someone close, you wouldn’t type those stuffs above. She’s grieving bitterly, I see no reason why the state government couldn’t be at the forefront of supporting the family. Even Seyi Makinde should have shown leadership and visiting by himself. We are all Omoluabi before all these crappy politics and BS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Follygunners: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Evercurious:

Did you just call that woman a bitch ? Hmmmmm. God help you

Yes, I did! Millions of poor innocent souls suffer and die daily all cuz they're 'playing politics' with their lives while, their own families enjoy. angry

E no go better for her, her dead husband, her children and all their generations!

If you want to share in their misery, abeg.. lemme know. angry

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:
cry

Makinde never sent condolence, never visited, call or texted, directed because to play bad press of Ajimobi, still went on to withheld his house in GRA from him being buried there stating no burial in GRA

Shogun laye nii?

Deputy come dey chase clout for there house

You are too sentimental. The land and not the house you said about is under litigation. The State Government has taken it over since. Why would the wife of the former governor be requesting to bury his husband in the disputed land?
More so, she was contacted and she claimed that she does not pick strange number.
Osibanjo tried to reach Jonathan wife, and wife of Jonathan is telling it to face of Osibanjo that she does not pick strange number because she is a wife of a politician.

6 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Sterope(f): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Entitled ass! The eight years is going to benefit his generations more than Oyo state. She wants a cookie because her husband did less than he was supposed to do.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.