Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (104113 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by highbee02: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Margy:
That family is full of noise and lies!!.. Please what about Ikpeazu...Abia state governor??

He should have sent a N4 sms... Mtchew

10 free SMS per day
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by etrange: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

If you are bereaved, it will be stupid if you say only saved numbers should be picked. If you picked unwanted calls, you can end it.
More so, he was not calling as a bereaved friend, but as protocol demands.
Normally, wife of a former senator and former governor of eight years, I don't think she or her family will be too stupid that they would not be expecting such official calls.

When you lose a loved one, you're advised not to pick calls for a few days. That aside, let's say that for whatever reason, a bereaved person doesn't pick your call, do you need an oracle to tell you what next to do? We all know how how this plays out. Protocol or not, anything worth doing is worth doing well. If you want to reach out, do it properly, otherwise, don't bother
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Odion2016(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
I'm the wifey of a politician grin grin grin
Fuxk that's laughable

They see themselves as demi-gods..
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by osascybog(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
NextGovernor:
Is the deputy governor your boy? I dont understand. You accused him of not calling u, and he proved he called you, u didnt respond. You said you don't have his number that he would have texted. Like he is your aid or what?
'I am the wife of a politician' we are truly in ANIMAL FARM....
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Fialm: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

Well said bro

The idiot loot Oyo state treasury dry

Let him go and spend his loot in the grave

This man destroyed many lives during his administration

Florence Ajimobi can fucck herself fr all I care, his late husband sent many pensioners and active state workers to their untimely grave due to his I don't care attitude

Don't mind her,during her husband regime as governor many workers died,some had strokes,the remaining workers were paid quarter salary whereby they find it so hard to feed their families and even pay tuition fee of their children,she and are husband behaves as if they are Almighty God,talk the way they like,retrenched workers, so Ajimobi can die it unbelievable.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

When you lose a loved one, you're advised not to pick calls for a few days. That aside, let's say that for whatever reason, a bereaved person doesn't pick your call, do you need an oracle to tell you what next to do? We all know how how this plays out. Protocol or not, anything worth doing is worth doing well. If you want to reach out, do it properly, otherwise, don't bother
But they can be reading text message abi.
The man has come to represent government just four days, I don't think it is too late. Simple !

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Encash(f): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Well take it easy madame.well

You re welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by famss22(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Did he really serve the state for 8 years or he Looted the state for 8 Years �

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by etrange: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

But they can be reading text message abi.
The man has come to represent government just four days, I don't think it is too late. Simple !

Text messages are stored and can be read at any time. The woman didn't say it's too late but could have come earlier. It's death we're talking about.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by wetmenow: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
This woman and Akpabio's wife no different. They always puts their husbands in trouble.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by osamz007: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

She would expect and pick multiple calls from saved contacts. Bereaved or not, there's no way she'll open herself up to strange numbers, bros. Besides, like someone already pointedly out, phones are normally taken away from mourning wives. That's the norm in many places. There's nothing that stop the deputy governor from sending an sms. Let's call a spade a spade.

IF PHONES ARE TAKEN AWAY HOW WILL SHE GET THE SMS

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

Text messages are stored and can be read at any time. The woman didn't say it's too late but could have come earlier. It's death we're talking about.
She does not need to read the text message later again, the man was there with him just four days after the death of his husband.
The woman just came into the state this morning, if not, the state delegations would have come earlier.
She chose the death of her husband to pick more enemies.
Death you are talking about. All their businesses are opened, if today when the husband was being buried.

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
osamz007:

You dey mind the man?

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by osamz007: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

You dey mind the man?

He's just bent on supporting her. Besides those rich ppl their phones are mostly connected to Truecaller.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by MT: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
People should try to show empathy. Of course she was not angry because of the call, she had bitterness against the Oyo State Govt due to the animosity between Makinde and her husband. Being a woman, she lashed on to the issue of call to empty her anger on the Deputy Governor. Both of them were wrong. If other Governors from other states could come for commisseration, nothing stops the incumbent governor of a grieving state not to be there either. It shows the level of hatred they harbor for themselves.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
EwuGambia:

Abeg manage am...

Correct. Use d goat and prepare nkwobi to down d Stout
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by tete7000(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Prior to now, Makinde should have sent a delegation from the State government to commiserate with the family. The bitterness between the Governor and Ajimobi has festered for too long before his death.

When they are playing politics with his death and all in public domain is speculations. No one knows whether the man is alive or dead. The family kept denying he is dead. You honestly won't want to be accused of wishing anyone dead.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by etrange: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
osamz007:

Do you need to be with your phone to get an sms? Does the phone even need to be on for an sms to arrive?
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by tete7000(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
muykem:
Communication gap between the family of deceased and Oyo state government.

Because the family themselves were not honest about the man death. For how long did they keep denying he hasn't died. Did you even read it anywhere where the family formally announced his passing away? I haven't seen one. Everything I know about his death, I read from blogs.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by OhiOfIhima: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sterope:
When FFK does his madness, do you insult your fathers?

Is your type, no argument Madam
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Bestboy11513(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
He's there now isn't he?
This wasn't necessary
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by joefelin2345: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
osamz007:

BABA DON'T TELL ME SHE HAS NO AIDES, MOST TIMES THEIR CALLS ARE RECEIVED THROUGH AIDES

AND THIS SITUATION IS DIFFERENT SHE'S BEREAVED, SO SHE SHOULD EXPECT MULTIPLE CALLS
You are too much for this generation. I remember when a brother of my former Chairman died, we delegated someone to be answering condolence calls n be recording the callers' names down for NY Chairman's attention thereafter.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by delpee(f): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Prior to now, Makinde should have sent a delegation from the State government to commiserate with the family. The bitterness between the Governor and Ajimobi has festered for too long before his death.

You’re right. Maturity is key in a situation like this. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by etrange: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

She does not need to read the text message later again, the man was there with him just four days after the death of his husband.
The woman just came into the state this morning, if not, the state delegations would have come earlier.
She chose the death of her husband to pick more enemies.
Death you are talking about. All their businesses are opened, if today when the husband was being buried.

Of course, she doesn't have to read later again cause the man never sent anyways. It's not about when she reads it but about when and if it was sent. For all we know, it's possible the man didn't even call. If the man had sent an sms, she wouldn't have had any logical reason to burst out like this and there wouldn't be rooms for doubt. It's better to have clearly identified enemies than those that pretend to care.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

Of course, she doesn't have to read later again cause the man never sent anyways. It's not about when she reads it but about when and if it was sent. For all we know, it's possible the man didn't even call. If the man had sent an sms, she wouldn't have had any logical reason to burst out like this and there wouldn't be rooms for doubt. It's better to have clearly identified enemies than those that pretend to care.
When is it too late to pay commiserating visit? After just four days, or two days or one day?
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
delpee:

You’re right. Maturity is key in a situation like this. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
The State Deputy Governor led the state government delegations to commiserate with the family.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

Do you need to be with your phone to get an sms? Does the phone even need to be on for an sms to arrive?

Just leave them. They are all insignificant. I know them very well. I have lost two very personal friends this month. One just retired from the military few months ago after 35 years in active service. The Course mates never expected the wife at that point to be picking calls except calls from officers wives whom she knows very well and calls on her husband phone.

These people are fighting psychological warfare and others are political enemies. What transpired at that hospital within the last few days to his death is left to them.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by rotadeco27: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
She should go and apologise to the family of the pensioners that died due to the inability to take care of age related illnesses because her husband refused to pay them. Her husband served the state for 8 years but these people served for over 30years who should be more respected .
So it pains! This life is vanity upon vanity .What ever position you find yourself ,put the fear of God first . Many workers of LTH ogbomoso still beg for money till now . Many lost their aged love ones because they couldn't take of them .
You don't feel pains of people you claim to serve but you want people to feel your pain.
My 4yrs of working in Oyo state during your husband rule was nothing but a torment !
Everyone is equal ,treat people the way you want to be treated , this will make the world a better place to live.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
joefelin2345:
You are too much for this generation. I remember when a brother of my former Chairman died, we delegated someone to be answering condolence calls n be recording the callers' names down for NY Chairman's attention thereafter.
I said some are too novice too protocols. One man was even saying wife of Eight years governor would put off her phone because her husband died. What kind of low lives are these people?
Shey nah husband of Mama Eleko that died ni?
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
babaolofin:

Just leave them. They are all insignificant. I know them very well. I have lost two very personal friends this month. One just retired from the military few months ago after 35 years in active service. The Course mates never expected the wife at that point to be picking calls except calls from officers wives whom she knows very well and calls on her husband phone.

These people are fighting psychological warfare and others are political enemies. What transpired at that hospital within the last few days to his death is left to them.
Whether she picked call or not, the Deputy Governor was there to commiserate on behalf of the state with the family.
When she knew that she would not be picking all the calls, why would she accused the Deputy Governor of not calling her?

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by etrange: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
ajbf:

When is it too late to pay commiserating visit? After just four days, or two days or one day?

Let's not twist it. She didn't say the visit was too late. She said the man (whom she only used as an example) didn't reach out earlier. She expected some people to have reached out even before she returned. So if she didn't return till next month, he'd waiting till she comes back to express condolences? I don't know why we're galvanizing this. If I hear someone I know lost a family member, I'd scream and pick up my phone. If I can't do that at the moment, I'd do whenever I'm less busy. If the phone is off or the person doesn't pick, I'd send an sms. These little things go a very long way to show to what extent we hopd people. I wouldn't wait till I can visit.
Re: Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) by ajbf: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
etrange:

Let's not twist it. She didn't say the visit was too late. She said the man (whom she only used as an example) didn't reach out earlier. She expected some people to have reached out even before she returned. So if she didn't return till next month, he'd waiting till she comes back to express condolences? I don't know why we're galvanizing this. If I hear someone I know lost a family member, I'd scream and pick up my phone. If I can't do that at the moment, I'd do whenever I'm less busy. If the phone is off or the person doesn't pick, I'd send an sms. These little things go a very long way to show to what extent we hopd people. I wouldn't wait till I can visit.
Don't use family member narrative please.
This is official, sentiment apart.
The first duty required of them in state protocols is to inform the state governmentor national Government as the case may be. They have failed in that respect.
Secondly, the state government still went ahead to establish contact to the family through the State Deputy Governor, she claimed that she does not pick strange numbers.
Third, the state delegations led by Deputy Governor visited immediately she returned back to the state.
Meanwhile, state apparatus have been deployed to sing praises of her husband including he didn't deserve.
The problem is about Agodi GRA property, she cannot handtwist the state government.
Who is telling you that state government is not even contacting her? We are only examine her narrative which was ill-concieved.
She and the family members have been begging State government for Agodi GRA property since Thursday, using her husband body as a bait.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.