Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This (6189 Views)

Which App Can Use To Create This Kind Of Beautiful Art?? / Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? / Which Other Chat App Can Conveniently Replace Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by ayobami52(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
I want to design graphic like this with my phone, which app can I use?

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by DlawTECHY(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
ayobami52:
Photoshop for pc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Kellygd(f): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
ayobami52:
PixelLab

3 Likes

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kellygd:
PixelLab

Seriously....

Can you make a kinda replica of this and show me
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Kennyking1234: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Xavfra:

Seriously....

Can you make a kinda replica of this and show me
i could..
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
ayobami52:

Photoshop.

I can help you.
Just a dm
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Judybash93(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Blender
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by donbuchi1(m): 3:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Cooker
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by emmy512: 5:25am On Jun 29, 2020
ayobami52:
This particular graphics you see here was certainly done in adobe Photoshop. I don't think you can do it on the phone because whosoever did this particular one just did the write up and logo then placed it on a mock-up that gave it that look.

3 Likes

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Kennyking1234:
i could..

I use pixel lab as well, but I can't do that....

I'll be grateful if you do it for me.
Thank you.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by APCdestroyer: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2020
Samsung004:

Photoshop.

I can help you.
Just a dm
Can u help me too
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by policy12: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Xavfra:

Thank you.
Good morning.

Please pixellab is not working on my fone, what cud be the problem I am using Tecno Pouvoir 3+
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2020
policy12:

Please pixellab is not working on my fone, what cud be the problem I am using Tecno Pouvoir 3+

I dunno, I use infinix.....

But shey u can download it?
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by policy12: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Xavfra:

I dunno, I use infinix.....

But shey u can download it?

Yes I can download it, but it won't work, no cusor at the text
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2020
policy12:

Yes I can download it, but it won't work, no cusor at the text

Screenshot it lemme see
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by bigseank(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2020
emmy512:

This particular graphics you see here was certainly done in adobe Photoshop. I don't think you can do it on the phone because whosoever did this particular one just did the write up and logo then placed it on a mock-up that gave it that look.

Oga no dey do ITK, this can be done with pixel lab on an Android phone. stop saying with so much certainty what you know nothing about
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by inforesource: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Like this I did for my Aunty

1 Like

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Mightyguy(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2020
inforesource:
which app do you use?
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by inforesource: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Mightyguy:
which app do you use?
Photoshop
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by aceclothing(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2020
I use pixellab and photo touch
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Kennyking1234: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Xavfra:

Thank you.
Good morning.
message me.
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by BetterPoison: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2020
inforesource:
nice one
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by damilareoye: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
The design can be done on pixel or others mentioned but to get a replica of what is here talking of the background nd placement, then you need the mockup file for it which is exclusively photoshop file.
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by igbsam(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
That's a 3D Logo Mockup.

You can make that using Photoshop.

Not with PixelLab as most people assumed.

1 Like

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by ajibolajohn90: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
ayobami52:
I can teach you how to do that using your mobile phone
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Cipherson(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
igbsam:
That's a 3D Logo Mockup.

You can make that using Photoshop.

Not with PixelLab as most people assumed.

It can be made with pixellab
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by emmy512: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
bigseank:

Oga no dey do ITK, this can be done with pixel lab on an Android phone. stop saying with so much certainty what you know nothing about
I'll still repeat myself with certainty, it's Photoshop, whatever you feel can do it won't give you what you see up there.
Don't know how you'll just start being vulgar ontop comment.
Happy doing.
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Cipherson(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
ayobami52:

Pixellab
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by Cipherson(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
emmy512:

I'll still repeat myself with certainty, it's Photoshop, whatever you feel can do it won't give you what you see up there.
Don't know how you'll just start being vulgar ontop comment.
Happy doing.

The design the op posted was made with pixellab

1 Like

Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by emmy512: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cipherson:

The design the op posted was made with pixellab
Noted thank you.
Re: Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This by ITbomb(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Children of nowadays, they want to do everything on phone app.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Notice The Increase In Mtn Speed / MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB Data To Their Customers / Why Is No One Talking About The Tecno Spark 10c?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.