Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nairalader I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalader I Need Your Help (425 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! / I Need Your Help (no Be Money O) / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalader I Need Your Help by samwriter: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
i am too slim everywhere i go people who be like o boy dey chop better food may you fat.wetin them want mai chop again.no be the same food i dey eat nai my family dey eat why them come fat me i come slim. even person may slim go le tell me say are too slim say them fat pass me.even one small girl may her mama they sell food tell me one day brother you too thin i come tell am say me may fat pass you nai you dey tell me say i too thin she reply me say before she go reach my age say she go don fat this girl no pass 12 year old oo me i dey 29 year wetin i fit chop to fat abeg may una help me
Re: Nairalader I Need Your Help by chatinent: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bro, you are ideal the way you are. Go to a nearby General Hospital, people there ---some too beautiful or handsome --- pray for just LIFE. They don't care what people think; they just want to live. What is more? What you hate about yourself may be envied by others. You have to like yourself first before you notice people really like you, then you'll understand that even that handsome guy you wished to be like have trolls. Ask yourself, why should I care if people like me? You have your life!

1 Like

Re: Nairalader I Need Your Help by callmeRichie(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lol the anxiety you entangled yourself with is even enough not to get you gain weight bro. Careless first. Respect your structure, don't be too focused on getting fat. Balance your diet, though getting fat is a function of tissue arrangements and spacing.

And it varies in every human, so you're just another unique somebody. Enough rest and free mind does it too though.
Re: Nairalader I Need Your Help by MrSensor(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
samwriter:
i am too slim everywhere i go people who be like o boy dey chop better food may you fat.wetin them want mai chop again.no be the same food i dey eat nai my family dey eat why them come fat me i come slim. even person may slim go le tell me say are too slim say them fat pass me.even one small girl may her mama they sell food tell me one day brother you too thin i come tell am say me may fat pass you nai you dey tell me say i too thin she reply me say before she go reach my age say she go don fat this girl no pass 12 year old oo me i dey 29 year wetin i fit chop to fat abeg may una help me
kiss oga upload your picture and let's see for ourselves before we comment.
Re: Nairalader I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Funny.

You're just too lucky. Your only bad luck is being born in Nigeria.

You don't even have 1% issue. The only thing you're going through is psychological brainwash.

This is exactly what I went through in secondary school in Nigeria until I left the country for my degrees. Come and see compliments from white girls and Asian girls. They wanted to know what I eat and my exercise routine. At this time, I wasn't even exercising — I just arrived the country weeks ago.

They made me feel like a king, but Nigerians made feel like I had Aids. This is why I don't really take Nigerians' opinions to heart.

Finally, I hit the gym and became muscular in less than 2 months.

Let me tell you a secret and please, don't tell anyone. Skinny people hitting the gym become muscular faster than fat people hitting the gym.

It will take a dedicated skinny man 1 month or max 2 months to be muscular, but it will take a fat person at least 6 months.

You just don't know how lucky you are. Take a look at 2Face, 9ice, and Genevieve. Even at age 50, they'll still look young. Why? It's because they are skinny — it's not just the gene alone, but the stature. They are blessed.

To be better than those people I mentioned above, just add muscle to your own and you're set.

So, all you need is discipline at the gym and a trainer. Two months later, come back here and drop your testimony.

Unfortunately, most of you Nigerians are just TOO lazy and prefer dying in anger and low self-esteem than taking actions in becoming a better version of you. When you see those who take actions, you become envious and hateful.

Even after revealing this secret to you, you still won't take action, but will prefer to complain and feel depressed.

Why did I speak angrily at the end of my comment? It's because I want you to take action right now. I was in your shoe some years ago and I'm 100% qualified to tell you the truth because I'm a living testimony.

You're already "athle..." — just hit the gym to add the "...tic" and become "athletic."

Start with small weight — dumbbell. There are too many YouTube videos to help you.
Maybe, I should write a book for skinny people on how I did it from thin to muscular in less than 2 months without a single supplement or specific food to eat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalader I Need Your Help by merieam16(f): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
picz or idontbelieveit
Re: Nairalader I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
@Merieam16, do you want picture from the Op or from me? If it's from me, then forget it. I don't show proof to people when they request for it — I only do it when it comes from my heart without anyone requesting for it.

If it's a police case or a heavy allegation, then I may consider showing just to redeem my image.
Re: Nairalader I Need Your Help by merieam16(f): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
iLegendd:
@Merieam16, do you want picture from the Op or from me? If it's from me, then forget it. I don't show proof to people when they request for it — I only do it when it comes from my heart without anyone requesting for it.

If it's a police case or a heavy allegation, then I may consider showing just to redeem my image.
Lolz...dont kno wat 2 even say right nw cos u kno i wasnt requestin frm u

(1) (Reply)

Una Dey Mad! / I Finally Saw The Man.... / Fat Or Slim Which Physique Makes You Look Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.