Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

[b]9 Secrets Of Writing Ebooks Without Spending A Dime.[/b] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [b]9 Secrets Of Writing Ebooks Without Spending A Dime.[/b] (232 Views)

9 Secrets Of Writing Ebooks Without Spending A Dime. / 9 Secrets Of Writing Ebooks Without Spending A Dime. / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]9 Secrets Of Writing Ebooks Without Spending A Dime.[/b] by Eminent012: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
*9 SECRETS OF WRITING EBOOKS WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME.*

A huge financial crisis is about to hit the world like a meteorite, many people already lost their jobs, some will still lose theirs and others will have their salaries slashed. Read on and see how you can write your eBook and make money from it even while sleeping.

With the recent advancement in technology, everything has gone digital and that's why you need a digital product to thrive in this receding economy.

*What is Digital Product?*

Digital products are intangible goods created and sold over the Internet, example includes Ebooks, podcasts, online courses, videos, downloaded musics, etc.

An Ebook is a book publication, made available in digital formats, consisting of texts, images or both.

Do you know that you can write down your ideas, experiences, story, skill or area of expertise, turn it into an eBook, sell to your audience and smile to the bank?

Ebooks have great advantage over printed books, some of which includes;

◆ It is portable.

◇ It can be accessed every and any where.

◆ It can be easily shared.

◇ And most importantly, it's creation costs nothing. Yes ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

*WHY DO YOU NEED TO CREATE YOUR OWN EBOOK?*

◆ It's a good source of passive income, you can make money from it even while sleeping.

◇ You don't need a shop to sell it to people.

◆ You can never run out of stock.

◇ It requires little technical knowledge

◆ It requires zero startup capital

◇ It can be easily transferred to clients, no need for transportation cost.

Now you might be wondering; _I don't have anything to write about, I don't have time to write, I don't know how to write fast, etc_

GUESS WHAT?

There will be a webinar to guide you through the process of creating and publishing your eBook... I'm sure you want to be an author.

In the webinar, you will learn;

◇ How to identify your book niche

◆ How to generate content for your book

◇ How to get nice book title and subtitle

◆ Nine Effective Strategies to create your eBooks

◇ How to launch your book online

◆ How to generate traffic for your books, and _many more_

GUARANTEE
I guarantee you two things after the webinar;

◇ You will be extremely grateful you the decision to attend the webinar

◆ You will get a refund and a handwritten apology if the webinar didn't meet your expectations.

OTHER BONUSES

◇ Two powerful books on eBook writing valued at #3000 each.

◆ Ten training videos worth #10,000

_IS THE WEBINAR FREE?_

ALMOST!

For all you stand to gain, the webinar can be easily priced at #10,000

However, the organizers have decided to slash the price to #5,000 but the first 50 persons to register gets to pay #1999, the 51st person pays #5000.

Considering the present economic situation, the organizers have decided that anybody that registers today gets to pay #1,000. *JUST FOR TODAY*
Also, a one day free training will be held on 2nd July for people registering early.

*CLICK ON THIS LINK NOW TO JOIN*
https:///eBookcreation

The training holds on a closed WhatsApp group from 7th to 9th July 2020, 8:00pm to 9:00pm daily!

*CLICK ON THE _LOVELY_ BLUE LINK BELOW TO GET STARTED!*

https:///eBookcreation

_I will be expecting you_ �

(1) (Reply)

Website Where You Can Offer Free Copies Of Your Book To Grow Your Sales / International Bilateral Economic Forum / Young People Ask, Is This Person Right Me? Read, Watch And Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.