Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos (9225 Views)

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Today I visited the site of Akwa Ibom international worship centre though I wasn't allow entry into the facility by security personnel but I was able to get some snaps and video of the place , since am not a journalist but is ok

Find below the pix of Ibom International worship centre

Lalastclala , seun and oga mynd44 na front page ooo

2 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
The blue print version and the target

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by raker300: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Laudable..

This is extremely beautiful piece

2 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
More pix

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Wow, this is a good thing.. worship center( int). That is great, hope all state can adopt this idea to. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Enoch07: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
it's alright!!!

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Golan007: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heaven straight.

2 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Enoch07: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Wow, this is a good thing.. worship center( int). That is great, hope all state can adopt this idea to. kiss kiss
how about international mosque in all the northern state. carelessly using public funds

6 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by NwaNimo1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Waste of cement....

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
More pics

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
More pix
Blue print below
Lalastclala, seun and mynd44 na front page

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Sammy07: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
OP, can you tell me the benefit and usefulness of this Worship centre?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sammy07:
OP, can you tell me the benefit and usefulness of this Worship centre?
Hmmmm, is the governors signature project , just like the tower of liberty in New York city ok

4 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
raker300:
Laudable..

This is extremely beautiful piece
Lovely bro
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Waste of cement....
Atleast is no longer audio ok
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Great bro .. lalastclala front page ooo
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Golan007:
Heaven straight.
To the lord
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Sammy07: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

Hmmmm, is the governors signature project , just like the tower of liberty in New York city ok

There is a reason for Tower of Liberty

It is a joint effort between France and the United States, intended to commemorate the lasting friendship between the peoples of the two nations.

And it has been declared as a national monument, which will bring extra income to the governments, cos visitors do go there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sammy07:

There is a reason for Tower of Liberty

It is a joint effort between France and the United States, intended to commemorate the lasting friendship between the peoples of the two nations.

And it has been declared as a national monument, which will bring extra income to the governments, cos visitors do go there.
Yeah bro
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Abohboy: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:
Today I visited the site of Akwa Ibom international worship centre though I wasn't allow to gain access into the facility by security personnel but I was able to get some snaps and video of the place , since am not a journalist but ok

Find below the pix of Ibom International worship centre

Lalastclala , seun and oga mynd44 na front page ooo

Wow they really actually building it, but personally in my opinion they should have spent this money and building the best university in Africa or the best hospital in Africa, you see where am going, or build a massive housing estate. But this will still bring in more tourism revenue so I guess it’s a win win.

9 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Abohboy: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yeah bro

Where is it located please I would like to get an aerial view on google earth. Like street name or a landmark nearby.
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

Where is it located please I would like to get an aerial view on google earth. Like street name or a landmark nearby.
Close to the 21 storey building at banking layout , udoudoma uyo.

I took videos but I think is too big to upload here
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Abohboy: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

Close to the 21 storey building at banking layout , udoudoma uyo.

I took videos but I think is too big to upload here

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

Wow they really actually building it, but personally in my opinion they should have spent this money and building the best university in Africa or the best hospital in Africa, you see where am going, or build a massive housing estate. But this will still bring in more tourism revenue so I guess it’s a win win.
My brother everything has is reason, am not the governor mine is to share what I saw to interested people ... when I ask the security man at the site he said the governor want to build a signature project to stamp that Akwa Abasi Ibom state is indeed a Christian state...so is not my call and I think is a win win thing

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Waste of cement....
I don't blame you....your type are the envy once.

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Abohboy: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother everything has is reason, am not the governor mind is to share what I saw to interested people ... when I ask the security man at the site he said the governor want to build a signature project to stamp that Akwa Abasi Ibom state is indeed a Christian state...so is not my call and I think is a win win thing

Yh it will attract hundreds of thousands of tourists around the world, t come to akwa ibom and see this. But we need to develop other forms of tourism in akwa ibom like an amusement park and a beach resort. There is a need for many more five star and four star hotels all around akwa ibom. Currently we only have two. Akwa ibom needs to invest in tourism and agriculture those are it’s two main points of growth.

3 Likes

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:

Yh it will attract hundreds of thousands of tourists around the world, t come to akwa ibom and see this. But we need to develop other forms of tourism in akwa ibom like an amusement park and a beach resort. There is a need for many more five star and four star hotels all around akwa ibom. Currently we only have two. Akwa ibom needs to invest in tourism and agriculture those are it’s two main points of growth.
Yeah the Ibom amusement park is still on spot light...
Last week in an interview the commissioner for special duties said the have secured investors already for the Ibom tropicana amusement park while and shoprite are currently expanding Ibom Tropicana mall to meet their require standard ...
In short find pix of the Ibom Tropicana mall below

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Abohboy: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Another thing Hunchogee can you please observe construction on the ibom blue sea science park and also please try and find more information on this ibom Tropicana amusement park and mall cause I thought it was abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ibom Tropicana mall will be manage by Shoprite.
Also find below though was abandoned by akpabio

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abohboy:
Another thing Hunchogee can you please observe construction on the ibom blue sea science park and also please try and find more information on this ibom Tropicana amusement park and mall cause I thought it was abandoned.
We initially felt it was abandoned untill only last week when the commissioner says the have secured investors already for it
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos by Hunchogee: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Find blow update of Ibom Tropicana amusement park
Blue print pix
While the third picture is the Ibom Tropicana hotel that was abandoned but luckily for her we now have investors for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban / Can Nigeria Be Led By A Man With An Oyibo Wife? / I Am Not Edo Godfather - Oshiomhole On House Of Assembly Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.