Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Ned Nwoko Posts A Picture Of Regina, His Other Wife And Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Posts A Picture Of Regina, His Other Wife And Children (1155 Views)

Social Media On Fire As Muslim Girl Posts A Picture Wearing A Tight Gown(photos) / Nigerians Question Source Of Regina Daniels Wealth After She Bought Another Benz / Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Posts A Picture Of Regina, His Other Wife And Children by Chioma1567: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ned Nwoko posted a picture of his blended family, a picture of him, his Moroccan wife, his pregnant young wife Regina Daniel's and his beautiful children including Julia who is older than his pregnant wife. He tagged his Moroccan wife, his oldest daughter Julia and his pregnant wife Regina. View photo in the link below

https://duchesscc..com/2020/06/ned-nwoko-shares-picture-of-his-wives.html?m=1
Re: Ned Nwoko Posts A Picture Of Regina, His Other Wife And Children by MrSensor(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
OP, why should I do a job for you? Common pictures upload, you cannot do.

I will not spoon-feed you o.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Posts A Picture Of Regina, His Other Wife And Children by dapsoneh: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko Posts A Picture Of Regina, His Other Wife And Children by Kobicove(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
MrSensor:
OP, why should I do a job for you? Common pictures upload, you cannot do.

I will not spoon-feed you o.

OP intentionally did not upload the pix here so that people will click on the link undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko Posts A Picture Of Regina, His Other Wife And Children by zoeA: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thank God Ned get money... I can't imagine how he would look like without it! grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Posts A Picture Of Regina, His Other Wife And Children by Newtestimony111: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko Posts A Picture Of Regina, His Other Wife And Children by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
this man has strong genes sha

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains / Chioma Clearly Unbothered About Davido’s Alleged New Girlfriend. See This / Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.