Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina (585 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina by niceguy555: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hi everyone. I know some persons here may feel that this question is weird. But we are all here to learn and no one is above mistake. Why does the vagina smell and what can girls do to treat smelly vagina? If you have idea to any of the question or both questions, kindly share with us. Many female here may be experiencing this ugly situation and will surely learn from your input. Lalastica, pls help move this post to front page for a wider view and comments
Re: What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Take your hygiene serious..and no dey wear one pant for 3weeks.
Re: What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina by Mightyhaiz: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
the vagina is a hidden orifice ,it must have an odour..,

However for the odour not to be very offensive,it needs regular washing with water ( no soap) atleast twice daily..

treat yeast and other infections,..reduce high acid foods like beef ,eat lots of probiotics like yoghurts n cheese and lots of fruits n veg..

Eliminate meat in ur diet entirely if your vagina smells badly and increase the consumption of probiotics..!

1 Like

Re: What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina by iPrevail(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Fungi or other related sexually transmitted infections causes that their thing to smell a whole household of rodents died inside.

To treat Candida infection is simple (it's the commonest).. The girl should insert a glove of garlic inside her Vjay overnight for 2 days.

If have further enquiries, I'm open for consultation.
Re: What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina by niceguy555: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
the vagina is a hidden orifice ,it must have an odour..,

However for the odour not to be very offensive,it needs regular washing with water ( no soap) atleast twice daily..

treat yeast and other infections,..reduce high acid foods like beef ,eat lots of probiotics like yoghurts n cheese and lots of fruits n veg..

Eliminate meat in ur diet entirely if your vagina smells badly and increase the consumption of probiotics..!
Wow thanks for the info. Am sure ladies in this forum can see this. I detest smelly vagina with passion. Most ladies don't take care of themselves well
Re: What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
one guy said he can't touch a pucci with out a little aroma ... ( no be me o) but he said that is how it suppose to be ... say shay goat get time to wash yansh ? but God still dey help am clean am haha ... I asked him to become a goat then and know how goats feel about the matter ... so ... op

what is the back story ?
Re: What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina by landry07(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
wash the vagina very well with soap and water after washing it spread it on the sun 4 it to dry up do this 3 times a day until d smell stop do this and thank me later
Re: What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina by niceguy555: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
landry07:
wash the vagina very well with soap and water after washing it spread it on the sun 4 it to dry up do this 3 times a day until d smell stop do this and thank me later
Kai, u are wicked o
Re: What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina by niceguy555: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
iPrevail:
Fungi or other related sexually transmitted infections causes that their thing to smell a whole household of rodents died inside.

To treat Candida infection is simple (it's the commonest).. The girl should insert a glove of garlic inside her Vjay overnight for 2 days.

If have further enquiries, I'm open for consultation.
Hahaha. Most girls eh. If they remove their paint and expose their vagina. The smell coming out from the angle is like that of a rotten fish. But girls why na?
Re: What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina by niceguy555: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
BakedCake:
one guy said he can't touch a pucci with out a little aroma ... ( no be me o) but he said that is how it suppose to be ... say shay goat get time to wash yansh ? but God still dey help am clean am haha ... I asked him to become a goat then and know how goats feel about the matter ... so ... op

what is the back story ?
Na people like u dey lick and suck vagina
Re: What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2020
Actually the vagina has it's own odour which is supposed to be mild and inoffensive but due to negligence, some women suffer from terrible vagina odour. Most times it's not like the lady is promiscuous or something, ladies who suffer from vagina odour do have (sometimes) because of the harmful chemicals applied to the vagina, wearing panties for too long, wearing the wrong type of fabric, sleeping with underwear, wearing tight things for too long, making use of scented sanitary pads, scented feminine wipes,eating the wrong food, wearing a pad for too long etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Chat With Man Who Offered Her N150k Daily To Eat Her Faeces / Help! Cure For Eczema. / What To Drink To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.