Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions (53673 Views)

Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by tipssy1: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2020
They finally did returned my back at exact 11pm.
Kolo bank they started this deduct few months back and I said to a friend Dem done start wat dey call double taxation.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by drololaaof: 12:42am On Jun 29, 2020
It is good news,already done
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Codes151(m): 2:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Sirheny007:
I have been refunded.
How can you deduct N50 thrice from my account in the name of stamp duty for the month of February?? undecided
Multiply that by the millions of customer's nationwide.

Thieves!
mine was 800
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by 3plechief: 2:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Jaculze:
Reasons why I bank with Gtbank. I was surprised seeing that people were complaining about them being deducted, I just laugh cos Gtbank can't do such. You're *737*0# away from opening an account with them

These are statutory deductions made by all banks. I have a GTB account too. Access bank is only guilty for not making these deductions as transactions happen and now debiting the backlog.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by NdukingChina(m): 2:53am On Jun 29, 2020
They have refounded my account
But
That won't change the fact
That am done with them

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by oluphemmy2b4: 3:13am On Jun 29, 2020
It's not only access bank but all of them. Same charges on my UBA and GTB account.... all the bank should follow suit plsssssss
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by linearity: 3:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Am confused, have stamp duties been canceled?

First bank still charges me stamp duty till tomorrow, are mine due some refund also?

Those who are closing their accounts in Access Bank, where are you going exactly? Stamp duty is government mandated, is there any bank out there that is not charging it?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Meyiwakelvin: 4:19am On Jun 29, 2020
rottable:
I personally demand compensation for damages caused and also emotional trauma caused as a result of their inability.
cheesy for this Nigeria wey we dey so.. I laugh in Spanish
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by oyogunle: 5:14am On Jun 29, 2020
For me, they refunded only March
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Liftedhands(f): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2020
just2endowed:

In case they refund you, I dey ready to collect since you don't need it again biko
I don hear.

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by luluosas(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2020
They tried ooooo
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2020
jagaban002:
Foolish bank they remove 450 and I don’t even touched d acxount since feb

omo na six million be that
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Bankeke(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Jaculze:
Reasons why I bank with Gtbank. I was surprised seeing that people were complaining about them being deducted, I just laugh cos Gtbank can't do such. You're *737*0# away from opening an account with them
Like you aint sending fund out of your account, for now Gtbank sucks, 500# was deducted in a day from my account for dis stupid stamp duty and yet dey deducted from the account i also sent to. Make them stop before i decide to dump them
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by jaggabban: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2020
NwaNimo1:
They should return the money with interest!

Thieves......only a fool will open an account with them

Robbers....

[img]https://media./images/5c701d27faf5c39861c2b1efe18f7f51/tenor.gif[/img]
UBA the number 1 thief should return all my money. Dey deduct my money at will.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2020
Keystone bank should humbly follow suit because this is day time robbering
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by DESTROTECH(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Access bank chai....

Oya bring your Bitcoin and giftcard I buy at good rate
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Chirowman(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2020
who access bank help
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by immaq8(f): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2020
obviously, all Nigeria bank charges for stamp duty. so we should tag CBN for the stupid initiative. In a month, if 5 people transfer 10k & above in your account, the CBN shares is #250. I believe CBN can reduce it to once in a month instead in every transaction. e no easy to survive inside 9ja!
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by kashtanyi(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2020
NwaNimo1:
They should return the money with interest!

Thieves......only a fool will open an account with them

Robbers....

[img]https://media./images/5c701d27faf5c39861c2b1efe18f7f51/tenor.gif[/img]
At least they want to pay back... UBA is the worse.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by tightpussy156: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2020
stupid banks, stupid government.theives they are always quick to deduct from customer but when it comes to retify problem they will be adamant.fidelity should return my 2250 deducted for stamp duties.that money is enough for me to cook delicious pot of soup.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by greatsodade(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2020
let me kukuma tear up the account opening form i collect from them last week. awon onigbese.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Gerundphrase: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Gauging the nation wide out cry on this single act by access bank, they are bound to lose more than five hundred viable customers.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Adewale94(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2020
That's why I bank with vfd mfb where every transaction inter or intra bank is free..since January 2020 I've closed my access bank..Now I enjoy my money,no monthly charges, zero transaction fee yo all banks and 8% interest on your target savings monthly...
Also I work for this bank as an agent as well....
You can WhatsApp me or call
08147043491 for how to register on your Mobile phone if you're tired of all those thieves..You'll Fall in love with pur services

Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by kabillionaire(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2020
wait oo!!
I don't understand, is it not this same access bank that generously donated N1b to the fed. govt. to embezzle during this covid-19?
so that's your plan?
to donate to politicians and deduct from us?
issorite.....
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Naija banks.

I no fit talk lipsrsealed
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Ifyluv7288(f): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
I have not been refunded!!
Access bank don't play with me oh
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by linohlex: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
GT bank should follow suit
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
They never should have removed the charges in the first place. That's the reason I prefer GTBank *737# for all my transactions. I can pay bills without extra charges.
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by intruder15(m): 1:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Sirheny007:
I have been refunded.
How can you deduct N50 thrice from my account in the name of stamp duty for the month of February?? undecided
Multiply that by the millions of customer's nationwide.

Thieves!

Who exactly is the thief? Access Bank or CBN? Did you read the post?
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by slashthroat: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2020
rago:
Contact me sir. badakausara@gmail.com

You won't regret it.

Lol olobe
Re: Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions by Casemiro(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I NEED A VERY GOOD WRITER.

I HAVE ADVERTISED FOR WRITERS SEVERALLY ON THIS FORUM, BUT ALL I'VE BEEN GETTING ARE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE TO EDIT AND REWRITE THEIR WORK. I AM TIRED OF DOING THAT. I NEED REAL WRITERS.

I DON'T NEED AN ARTICLE WRITER, BUT SOMEONE WHO CAN WRITE ON ANYTHING.

PLEASE, IF YOU'RE THAT PERSON, SEND A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK TO INFO(AT)PATRICKOKUNIMA.COM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.